Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by elenag

I never posed as a man in my life!

In fact, I don't even post any profiles anywhere. (yet somehow I do get "I am Olga from Russia, I liked your profile" messages on my "office @ r-d" email address!)
    hmmmmmm never heard that name before. Olga. i wonder. must be a very rare name. Olga. i have heard of maria, masha, inna, marina, alla, alena, elena, tatyana, yulenka, svetlana and loads of other names but Olga is kind of new name to me.

lol, you try to trace an Olga in Russia, you need to check out one in ever 3 women living there!!!!! walk into a pub. shout Olga and half the women in that pub will turn thinking you have called her!!!! LOL

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Source:CBS NEWS:He says his job as a Moscow gumshoe is right out of the movies. His name is Vladimir, an undercover detective hunting down Russian women who bill themselves online as brides. As CBS News Correspondent Thalia Assuras reports, their prey is American men.

"They suck out $3,000 to $5,000, then simply disappear," he says.

"It's become almost like an industry," says Russian detective Elena Garrett.

The above are the first few lines of an article that I found somewhere on the web. I found it interesting and pasted the entire report on another site awhile back. Is that you miss elenag?

Source:CBS NEWS:He says his job as a Moscow gumshoe is right out of the movies. His name is Vladimir, an undercover detective hunting down Russian women who bill themselves online as brides. As CBS News Correspondent Thalia Assuras reports, their prey is American men.

"They suck out $3,000 to $5,000, then simply disappear," he says.

"It's become almost like an industry," says Russian detective Elena Garrett.

The above are the first few lines of an article that I found somewhere on the web. I found it interesting and pasted the entire report on another site awhile back. Is that you miss elenag?

Yes.
    Is it still on the internet? It was many months ago. Where did you find it, I was looking for a link to that report the other day!
    And they (CBS) put me down as a "Russian detective". I am actually not a detective myself, and never was.
    Then Current Affairs did the same thing (saying I am a detective). Just to make it clear to averyone - I am NOT a PI. I just hire them, when necessary.

Yes.
    Is it still on the internet? It was many months ago. Where did you find it, I was looking for a link to that report the other day!
    And they (CBS) put me down as a "Russian detective". I am actually not a detective myself, and never was.
    Then Current Affairs did the same thing (saying I am a detective). Just to make it clear to averyone - I am NOT a PI. I just hire them, when necessary.

i am somewhat confused.

is Elena Garrett really Vladimir? is Vladimir posing as Elena Garrett? is Vladimir a gumshoe? is Elena Garrett a gumshoe? who on earth is Vladimir?

and is the board not called Russian detective? and that article is racist. what about UK men? or the ones from OZZYland? (canadians do not count. they have too much money. )

where is my vodka!!!!!

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

i am somewhat confused.

is Elena Garrett really Vladimir? is Vladimir posing as Elena Garrett? is Vladimir a gumshoe? is Elena Garrett a gumshoe? who on earth is Vladimir?

and is the board not called Russian detective? and that article is racist. what about UK men? or the ones from OZZYland? (canadians do not count. they have too much money. )

where is my vodka!!!!!

Nick,

didn't you have enough vodka in that Russian bar for a while? I suggest you go easy on that stuff, or next thing we know you will start signing all your posts "Na zdorov'e!" (sort of "cheers" in Russian)

Nick,

didn't you have enough vodka in that Russian bar for a while? I suggest you go easy on that stuff, or next thing we know you will start signing all your posts "Na zdorov'e!" (sort of "cheers" in Russian)

whey hey!!!!!

another russian word. thanks. i will add it to my collection. up to now i have:

da, niet, dasfidanja, borsh (made me ill), pernini (i love them), the barman told me a word but i do not think i should post it on an open board (kinda rude word ) and now i have Na zdorov'e

anyway, elenag, i am a man who when i make a promise i keep it. i promised Nadya i will not drink vodka. so i cannot drink it as i have to keep a promise.

tonight i am on whiskey