Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

whey hey!!!!!

another russian word. thanks. i will add it to my collection. up to now i have:

da, niet, dasfidanja, borsh (made me ill), pernini (i love them), the barman told me a word but i do not think i should post it on an open board (kinda rude word ) and now i have Na zdorov'e

anyway, elenag, i am a man who when i make a promise i keep it. i promised Nadya i will not drink vodka. so i cannot drink it as i have to keep a promise.

tonight i am on whiskey

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

I am just shaking my head here....

BTW, everyone I know (westerners) can't get enough of pelmeni. My husband could kil for a plate of those. You know, you can fry them, too? Even better that way.

BTW, everyone I know (westerners) can't get enough of pelmeni. My husband could kil for a plate of those. You know, you can fry them, too? Even better that way.

quote:Originally posted by elenag

ohhhh i thought it was pernini. oops. pelmeni. had them with fish and meat. also in a soup and with creamy sauce. funny thing though.....

in the hotel they had a menu in russian and one in english. (yeah.... online translator stuff but at least can understand part of it). pelmeni was on the russian menu and not on the english menu. i only found about them cos i was giving the barmaid a headache while drinking a beer (she could only speak broken english so a converstion about anything could take 20 minutes ). well anyway, cut a long story short, she learnt about me liking to try russian food and ordered me some. that shut me up for about 15 minutes.

dont understand what you mean about shaking your head. have you just washed your hair? usually a hair dryer works better.

or is it, shaking your head to make the hair flow in the air. kind of sexily?

if by any chance you are shaking your head because you give up on me, please dont. i gave up on myself about 20 years ago. my mother gave up on me about 30 years ago!

how can you explain to somebody how i was supposed to be in moscow for 2 days, (kind of "test the ground") then vyborg for 7 days (meet up with a girl called Irina) and finished in Yaroslavl engaged to a girl called Nadya!!

hey! next week i am off to Malta. i wonder what chaos i will create there. but this one i planned to the "T". her name is Elena and she arrives 1 hour after i land there. so i cannot go wrong and she leaves 1 hour before i leave. hotel is booked. transfers is no problem as i have a hired car.

now the only one got to solve is which girl do i kiss when they start coming off the arrival lounge. knowing my luck i will kiss the wrong one and get slapped.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by elenag

ohhhh i thought it was pernini. oops. pelmeni. had them with fish and meat. also in a soup and with creamy sauce. funny thing though.....

in the hotel they had a menu in russian and one in english. (yeah.... online translator stuff but at least can understand part of it). pelmeni was on the russian menu and not on the english menu. i only found about them cos i was giving the barmaid a headache while drinking a beer (she could only speak broken english so a converstion about anything could take 20 minutes ). well anyway, cut a long story short, she learnt about me liking to try russian food and ordered me some. that shut me up for about 15 minutes.

dont understand what you mean about shaking your head. have you just washed your hair? usually a hair dryer works better.

or is it, shaking your head to make the hair flow in the air. kind of sexily?

if by any chance you are shaking your head because you give up on me, please dont. i gave up on myself about 20 years ago. my mother gave up on me about 30 years ago!

how can you explain to somebody how i was supposed to be in moscow for 2 days, (kind of "test the ground") then vyborg for 7 days (meet up with a girl called Irina) and finished in Yaroslavl engaged to a girl called Nadya!!

hey! next week i am off to Malta. i wonder what chaos i will create there. but this one i planned to the "T". her name is Elena and she arrives 1 hour after i land there. so i cannot go wrong and she leaves 1 hour before i leave. hotel is booked. transfers is no problem as i have a hired car.

now the only one got to solve is which girl do i kiss when they start coming off the arrival lounge. knowing my luck i will kiss the wrong one and get slapped.

as long as you stay out of Massachusetts, I can only wish you to have a great trip.

P.S. does it mean that we will be deprived of your company for while ? Ohhh... that's... really too bad How long did you say your trip was going to be?

as long as you stay out of Massachusetts, I can only wish you to have a great trip.

P.S. does it mean that we will be deprived of your company for while ? Ohhh... that's... really too bad How long did you say your trip was going to be?

aint got no chance of me coming to good old usa. sorry. IF i was to ever go to USA it will be somewhere down south. do not like places like new york, washington, and the such.

how long am i going to be? one week. (that is one week of 24 hour pubs). will you miss me? heck no. i like to make people suffer. it is called use internet cafes. elena is 33 so by my reckoning, most probably she will be asleep by about 11:00pm.

what is good about being daft and mad and not winding some people up!!!

aint got no chance of me coming to good old usa. sorry. IF i was to ever go to USA it will be somewhere down south. do not like places like new york, washington, and the such.

how long am i going to be? one week. (that is one week of 24 hour pubs). will you miss me? heck no. i like to make people suffer. it is called use internet cafes. elena is 33 so by my reckoning, most probably she will be asleep by about 11:00pm.

what is good about being daft and mad and not winding some people up!!!

I have an idea. I have a Russian girl from New Orleans. She is blond, makes awsome pelmeni and can tell you all the best vodka manufacturers in Russia by hear. Best of all, she has heard of you and now she can't wait to be introduced in person.

I can get you a cheap ticket to New Orleans right from Malta. It's pretty south. What do you say?