Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

I have an idea. I have a Russian girl from New Orleans. She is blond, makes awsome pelmeni and can tell you all the best vodka manufacturers in Russia by hear. Best of all, she has heard of you and now she can't wait to be introduced in person.

I can get you a cheap ticket to New Orleans right from Malta. It's pretty south. What do you say?

tell her she can have a ticket. wait in the queue. i think the next ticket number is 57. at the moment i am meeting holder of ticket number 21.

she must not be taller then 5ft 7in. blonde hair is nothing. hair can easily be dyed. not to skinny (otherwise will call her spaghetta), not to fat. must have great legs and a cute bum. if bust is 3 or 4 all the better. (at the moment kind of skint money wise. cannot afford and plastic surgery so sorry, bust 1 have to take a ticket starting from number 100 (tickets from 100 upwards are for what are basically "reserve" or in short, if i become desperate)

ticket from Malta to New Orleans. nice one. you made one mistake though......

i was born in malta. i lived in malta most of my life and i worked in travel agencies there. i also worked at the airport and i fly to malta between 5 to 8 times a year. and there are no flights to anywhere in the states from there.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

tell her she can have a ticket. wait in the queue. i think the next ticket number is 57. at the moment i am meeting holder of ticket number 21.

she must not be taller then 5ft 7in. blonde hair is nothing. hair can easily be dyed. not to skinny (otherwise will call her spaghetta), not to fat. must have great legs and a cute bum. if bust is 3 or 4 all the better. (at the moment kind of skint money wise. cannot afford and plastic surgery so sorry, bust 1 have to take a ticket starting from number 100 (tickets from 100 upwards are for what are basically "reserve" or in short, if i become desperate)

ticket from Malta to New Orleans. nice one. you made one mistake though......

i was born in malta. i lived in malta most of my life and i worked in travel agencies there. i also worked at the airport and i fly to malta between 5 to 8 times a year. and there are no flights to anywhere in the states from there.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

damn...

damn...

quote:Originally posted by elenag

damn...
    i am SHOCKED!!!

language please. there are ladies on this forum
    p.s. why do you think i am meeting elena in malta? dead easy. it is a country i know like the back of my hand. when i play, i play by my rules. i know she can get a visa to malta. (i have phoned the malta embassy to check if her documents are all ok and have been told she should get a visa). i know the country. i know the restaurants. i know which pubs to go to........i also can speak the lingo i might be mad and a senile delinquent but i am not stupid.

damn...
    i am SHOCKED!!!

p.s. why do you think i am meeting elena in malta? dead easy. it is a country i know like the back of my hand. when i play, i play by my rules. i know she can get a visa to malta. (i have phoned the malta embassy to check if her documents are all ok and have been told she should get a visa). i know the country. i know the restaurants. i know which pubs to go to........i also can speak the lingo i might be mad and a senile delinquent but i am not stupid.

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

damn...
    i am SHOCKED!!!

Shoot! Well, excuse my French...

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

damn...
    i am SHOCKED!!!

Shoot! Well, excuse my French...

darn!

i had just hit the button "quote" so that what you said will be in the quote but you edited your reply just in time.[8D][8D]

oh well......

nope..... i was referring to Vladimir