Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

darn!

i had just hit the button "quote" so that what you said will be in the quote but you edited your reply just in time.[8D][8D]

oh well......

nope..... i was referring to Vladimir

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

now i am off to finish the letter to olga. man! this woman has knockers to die for great body as well.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

now i am off to finish the letter to olga. man! this woman has knockers to die for great body as well.

Man you guys are hoggin' my entire monitor screen.
    Anyway elenag here is the link.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...-SearchStories
    What the hell is a gumshoe anyway???
    Na Zdorov'e

Man you guys are hoggin' my entire monitor screen.
    Anyway elenag here is the link.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...-SearchStories
    What the hell is a gumshoe anyway???
    Na Zdorov'e

Sonar, thanks, that was nice of you.
    I have no idea, I guess it means "private investigator".

Sonar, thanks, that was nice of you.
    I have no idea, I guess it means "private investigator".

a gumshoe is a private eye. term used a lot in the days of dick maloy, scarface capone and the such. well it was used a lot in the days where the safest place to be in good old usa was "out of the bleeding country"

now the term used is either private eye (written PI) or private dick

usually it depends on how much of a pain in the backside a person can be. if he just does the job he is a PI. if he is a nuisance in the process then he is a private dick.

most private twats (i had one investigating me when i was getting divorced. darn he was stupid. he caught me with one having an affair. never caught on to number 2 and 3!!! just cos they see a person with another girl they think "my job is done") have to be licenced. but some are not. also there are laws about what video tape they can produce, what is acceptable or not.

actually there are ways you can sue a private dick. for example.....

you may not have a conversation recorded unless you give permission to do so. (unless there is a warrant from a court authorising it).hence if a PI records you without your consent you can sue him/her for infringing on your rights without your consent. if your girlfriend/wife/partner authorised it, it means nothing. you have to give permission.

a gumshoe is a private eye. term used a lot in the days of dick maloy, scarface capone and the such. well it was used a lot in the days where the safest place to be in good old usa was "out of the bleeding country"

now the term used is either private eye (written PI) or private dick

usually it depends on how much of a pain in the backside a person can be. if he just does the job he is a PI. if he is a nuisance in the process then he is a private dick.

most private twats (i had one investigating me when i was getting divorced. darn he was stupid. he caught me with one having an affair. never caught on to number 2 and 3!!! just cos they see a person with another girl they think "my job is done") have to be licenced. but some are not. also there are laws about what video tape they can produce, what is acceptable or not.

actually there are ways you can sue a private dick. for example.....

you may not have a conversation recorded unless you give permission to do so. (unless there is a warrant from a court authorising it).hence if a PI records you without your consent you can sue him/her for infringing on your rights without your consent. if your girlfriend/wife/partner authorised it, it means nothing. you have to give permission.

I did not read all the inputs.
    In general I agree with Nick.
    I have met a few women from Ukraine, Russia and Moldova, before meeting this nice woman from Ukraine. Have been there a number of times and she visited me once. All women I have met, were decent, kind and taking care of you.
    Family loves you, hugs you till you are out of air (Nick), they do not speak English, but welcomes you into the family and makes you feel at home.
    In general I think they have their priorities more in order as we do.
    I cannot wait to go back again, traveling in Ukrain, Russia and Moldova is like an adventure, I always travel alone, taking plane, buses and trains, I love the trains.
    When I am with my girlfriend she will not let me take the local bus by myself, she is afraid I get lost!!!!
    Of course I hav encountered a few scammers in the net, but you recognise them easily, THEY ASK FOR MONEY!!