Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Anyone know Uilya-love from Russia

I got an EMail a few weeks ago out of the blue from Uilya from Russia
    that was sent to me on an EMail adress I have, that I use exclusivly for Web sites that may send me Spams.

I don't use any dating web site that allows it's users to send me Emails directly...

But I was curious, and decided to answer her.
    I asked her a few simple questions.
    One of them being what web site did she see my profile.

This is the reply I got back, including a photo...

Does it ring a bell to any one out there?

Hello dear XXXXXXX!!!!!
    I am very glad that you have answered me. I liked yours On this site and I have decided to write a structure to you. I search for persons with which I might To lead all life. My intentions very serious. I live in Russia in city of Kazan. It is very beautiful and big city. Here it is a lot of sights, Because it is very old city.To tell the truth I already have despaired to search for my present love, my prince here, And I have decided to try to search in Internet. I shall tell to you about myself. My growth of 176 centimeters, weight of 65 kgs. To me of 30 years. I was never married. I have education of the cook And higher education on a speciality economy and rketing. But in the present Time I work as the cook in a dining room. I have no children.At me very beautiful eyes, I think that you will estimate My sight on a photo. On the past, that I work as the cook some part a free time I, I give this, I help small children to stay without parents. In my city there is a children's home in which at present lives 127 children from unsuccessful families and those at whom are not present relatives. I very much love children and consequently I indifferently can not look at how children 5 - 12
    years wander on streets, starve. Therefore receiving I all ways try to save the small salary to direct some money for the benefit of
    children's home. And how you treat to charity and various charitable
    actions?????? And on days off at leisure I go to children's home to
    give though a little heat and care to children that they felt that
    they are not lonely in this severe world. I understand, that my fforts are incomparably small with that quantity of children quiring in parent caress. Unfortunately in our country children's
    homes are badly financed. Therefore kind people which have still
    remained presently try to help homeless children. But the quantity of
    such people every day decreases and all the same I hope, that my
    efforts are reasonably useful. Such sad position at us in city and as
    a whole practically in all country except for large cities in which
    money are allocated in enough. I probably have tired you this history.Will suffice about sad. I like to go in for sports. I frequently go to a training hall and in fitnes club I Like to hold Itself in the form.I do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol. I think that it is a pledge of youth, Beauty and health.I think that you with me will agree. I hope that my photos will like you. I ask you to send me your photos.I think that appearance not the most important. On mine the main thing in the person his soul And his private world, but me is very interesting to see yours Photo. I live with mum. I have told her, that today to me the letter from the person has come from other country.She has told that it well, but it is impossible to trust at once. We should understand the friend It is better than the friend. We should pass a long way that in the end we shall understand together whether or not. But I think that we shall well.I shall help you to study about me. I well talk in English.At me the good teacher was and I was the provisional schoolgirl, And the knowledge of English remained at me from school. I think that you can understand all my letters. If something to you will not be clear, Tell me about it. Your letters will help me to teach your language better. I have no the domestic computer, because it very much Dearly for me. I shall write to you from the Internet of the centre. I shall tell to you about the city. I in it was born and have grown. Kazan is capital of republic Tatarstan. It is very beautiful city, and I think that you may find it on political map of the world. It is located about the river Volga and Kama. It is very old city. I to love the city. To me to like to walk on its streets to attend museums. At us in City there are many theatres, museums, houses of culture. We with girlfriends frequently visit cinemas and we look various films. It is more In total I to like when to come spring. On streets water flows and kids let The paper ships, sing birds, the sun shines and heats. The nature anew is born also I I feel that new life begins. My girlfriend has advised me To look his only thing in Internet. I did not expect that you will answerme. I thought that it simply a joke. I hope that we with you well learn each other Also the computer may, it is simply impossible, will help us to find each other. I want to know more concerning you. Tell to me about your habits, Friends. Tell to me where you live. What you like to eat? I ask it because I very well am going. Write to me all about itself, Ok? Do not hesitate to ask, I shall try to answer all your questions. I shall wait for your answer. Your friend Uilya from Russia.

I figure that she is not for real, especially as she seems to be setting me up for a charitable doantion.

I would apreciate any tips...

Thanks

redPepper

Yeah, she is really trying to tug on your heart strings.
    Typical setup letter. I really doubt that she just sat down at an internet cafe and wrote such a letter just for you only. That letter came off a disk and has probably been around the block a few times.
    Soon she will tell you about the high cost of internet access and ask for help. Then comes extreme gratitude and internet love. Then possibly the visa/ticket scam. Guaranteed!!!

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Yeah, she is really trying to tug on your heart strings.
    Typical setup letter. I really doubt that she just sat down at an internet cafe and wrote such a letter just for you only. That letter came off a disk and has probably been around the block a few times.
    Soon she will tell you about the high cost of internet access and ask for help. Then comes extreme gratitude and internet love. Then possibly the visa/ticket scam. Guaranteed!!!

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Forget get her she is a scam. I've had same letter from another person. Different name and age.
    Ive had 4 emails from her the 3rd 1 will tell you how she planned to marry a man for a year and have a family but he went onto drugs and Alcohol so she does not trust russian men now.

Her pics arent on this site so if an admin wants copies let me know.

Forget get her she is a scam. I've had same letter from another person. Different name and age.
    Ive had 4 emails from her the 3rd 1 will tell you how she planned to marry a man for a year and have a family but he went onto drugs and Alcohol so she does not trust russian men now.

Her pics arent on this site so if an admin wants copies let me know.

Just had my 5th email from her.

hehe.

:-)

Just had my 5th email from her.

hehe.

:-)

Hi there
    can I have a pic from Uilya
    I think this is Tatyana new name jeje

By the way if it is the same gorl I have meny pics of her