Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

and i can tell you that as at 09:55 UK time that pc was online. and whoever it is has got a firewall on and all ports are closed.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Give the lady some credit till the contrary is proven.
    Language and cultural differences are the source of many misunderstandings, as Nick says.
    A lot of well educated women hardly speak any English, although they claim they do, because they understand too, that we are less interested in someone who does not speak English.
    The women I have met are eager to learn and carry their dictionary all the time with them.

Give the lady some credit till the contrary is proven.
    Language and cultural differences are the source of many misunderstandings, as Nick says.
    A lot of well educated women hardly speak any English, although they claim they do, because they understand too, that we are less interested in someone who does not speak English.
    The women I have met are eager to learn and carry their dictionary all the time with them.

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

darn! did you have to "rub that one in!!!!"

althought the one i met last week spoke what might be termed as "fair primary school english" I WAS A BLEEDING DICTIONARY!

she understood the word "f**k" but when it came to understanding the word "have a wash" i had to find different variants how to explain what it means. in the end the word "shower" clicked.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

darn! did you have to "rub that one in!!!!"

althought the one i met last week spoke what might be termed as "fair primary school english" I WAS A BLEEDING DICTIONARY!

she understood the word "f**k" but when it came to understanding the word "have a wash" i had to find different variants how to explain what it means. in the end the word "shower" clicked.

I have to admit, it was sometimes a struggle in the past, dictionaries, electronic translators, translation software on the laptop.
    The best place to learn a language is when the heads are on the pillow, as we say in Holland
    I met two women in 2003 in Moldova and both spoke excellent English.

I have to admit, it was sometimes a struggle in the past, dictionaries, electronic translators, translation software on the laptop.
    The best place to learn a language is when the heads are on the pillow, as we say in Holland
    I met two women in 2003 in Moldova and both spoke excellent English.

Thanks Nick & Dutchy,
    I shall proceed with caution.
    I also found it hard to believe that her school had no phone.
    All your input is most helpful.
    Carry On!
    ~Bob

Thanks Nick & Dutchy,
    I shall proceed with caution.
    I also found it hard to believe that her school had no phone.
    All your input is most helpful.
    Carry On!
    ~Bob

and last but not least....... you asked about finding information from a pc......

here is a link. actually from mail.ru http://www.mail.ru/pages/help/262.html and before you say it is in russian use this web translator http://translation.paralink.com/translation.asp and all will be revealed. [8D][8D]

look on right hand side and look for stealing passwords.