Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default GOOD NEWS ! SCAMMING IS OVER NOW !

There is a good video talk program in Skype.com
    It is free of charge to download and use for video talks (you need Festoon program too).
    The Web cam costs about 20 $ (maybe you will find even cheaper one).
    So if you have any doubts about the reality of the woman, you can invite her to web cam talk ! If she refuses she is burnt !

But be careful ! Many women start to cheat and scam you only during your meeting in Russia or in your country. You will lose a lot of money with her if you don't keep your head cold.
    Remember always that a serious Russian woman NEVER needs your money !
    They can have small earnings but despite that they can have surprisingly much money for travelling !

Happy moments with video talks !

Lonelyboy

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

They can have small earnings but despite that they can have surprisingly much money for travelling !
    I've known quite a few Russian women during the past five years. Been there many times. Never heard of a single Russian woman that didn't need money. Who said that???
    Fact is that it really makes no difference if they are legitimate women or scammers. They all need your money. With a serious woman, you are more likely to receive something in return.
    A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

I've known quite a few Russian women during the past five years. Been there many times. Never heard of a single Russian woman that didn't need money. Who said that???
    Fact is that it really makes no difference if they are legitimate women or scammers. They all need your money. With a serious woman, you are more likely to receive something in return.
    A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

lonely boy just a couple of questions for you, If you owned an internet cafe, would you let someone download a program of the internet and install it on one of your computers? wouldn't it mske more sense to use a program that is more universal? say yahoo messenger?or msn hotmail? both of which are free to use. all you need is for the user to set up a free email account. then you can talk your heart out. both also support video and chat and internet long distance. but how does that eliminate the scammers? i'm sure that fat yuri could hire someone to sit in front of a camera.The scammers will still be there, bending over to give all you hopeful men a shot to send some money. And if they are at home, who says the shirt will stay on? Give me a break!

Randolph J Peters

lonely boy just a couple of questions for you, If you owned an internet cafe, would you let someone download a program of the internet and install it on one of your computers? wouldn't it mske more sense to use a program that is more universal? say yahoo messenger?or msn hotmail? both of which are free to use. all you need is for the user to set up a free email account. then you can talk your heart out. both also support video and chat and internet long distance. but how does that eliminate the scammers? i'm sure that fat yuri could hire someone to sit in front of a camera.The scammers will still be there, bending over to give all you hopeful men a shot to send some money. And if they are at home, who says the shirt will stay on? Give me a break!

Randolph J Peters

Forget the video cam. It is an old idea, tried by many. What the hell is the problem with just going there? You would learn alot more than watching some fake video.

Forget the video cam. It is an old idea, tried by many. What the hell is the problem with just going there? You would learn alot more than watching some fake video.

sonar, yes I agree with you, but most men 95% will onlt send money and yell about a scam, or just yell about a scammer and not being taken. How many women are labeled as scammers because the keyboard romeos did not get thier share of naked pictures. Or sent money to get them? It may be time to rethink the description of what and who a scammer really is!

Randolph J Peters

sonar, yes I agree with you, but most men 95% will onlt send money and yell about a scam, or just yell about a scammer and not being taken. How many women are labeled as scammers because the keyboard romeos did not get thier share of naked pictures. Or sent money to get them? It may be time to rethink the description of what and who a scammer really is!

Randolph J Peters

quote:Originally posted by randy peters

Randolph J Peters
    Randy, you make some good points. It seems that there are alot of guys these days who look through these goofy marriage and dating sites as if they are looking at a pizza menu. I never quite understood the mentality of a man (especially my fellow Americans)who would send $500,$1000,$2000,$3000 to someone they have never met. And then go wait at the airport only to discover what morons they are.
    It is basically a lazy mans way of trying to gain something by doing as little as possible. I can say for certain that there are no women in eastern Europe that are willing to get on a plane and fly to a strange country to meet a stranger. Even if it were possible they wouldn't do it.
    The guy that started this thread (lonelyboy) makes a statement "Remember always that a serious Russian woman never needs your money." I've seen statements like that tossed around the net from time to time. It is a sure tip off that the person making the statement has very little experience with real Russian women. It is another fantasy to think that there are women over there that are searching for a foreigner only for 'love and family'. The truth is that they all come with monetary strings attached. Otherwise they would simply marry a local Russian guy. There are plenty a very good Russian men available. But of course the typical keyboard romeo believes everything that he reads on the net about Russian men.
    Anyone considering a girl from eastern Europe should be prepared to spend money. Lot's of it.