Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To get back in internal traveling.
    I always take the night train, it is more comfortable, you arrive the next morning rested at your destination.
    I never buy a ticket, but go to the carriage supervisor, show her my passport, tell her I have no ticket and she finds a $10 bill in the passport for a 1000 km trip, always works.
    When I travelled for the first time by train, there were no tickets avalaible anymore at the counter, but the lady at carriage had a bunk for me.
    She usually finds a space to sleep for you or in one time she gave me her own bed
    Stay away from the train or platform supervisor!!!

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

I always take the night train, it is more comfortable, you arrive the next morning rested at your destination.
    I never buy a ticket, but go to the carriage supervisor, show her my passport, tell her I have no ticket and she finds a $10 bill in the passport for a 1000 km trip, always works.
    When I travelled for the first time by train, there were no tickets avalaible anymore at the counter, but the lady at carriage had a bunk for me.
    She usually finds a space to sleep for you or in one time she gave me her own bed
    lol

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

lol

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

some good points made though i do not know about travel being cheap. train from yaroslavl to moscow cost me 393 roubles. to vyborg it was about 1300 roubles from moscow and to kazan it was 1600 roubles (but superior compartment). all fares are one way.

moscow i DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. i will only transit through it.

and i DO AGREE that a lot of people seem to think that it is an "easy way to find a partner". it is not. the longer the distance apart, the more have to work on the relationship and build a good foundation.

the "main" good thing the russian women have, is that a lot of them are used to seeing parents go off for long periods of time in the services and "kind of" look at a long distance relationship in the same way.

some good points made though i do not know about travel being cheap. train from yaroslavl to moscow cost me 393 roubles. to vyborg it was about 1300 roubles from moscow and to kazan it was 1600 roubles (but superior compartment). all fares are one way.

moscow i DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. i will only transit through it.

and i DO AGREE that a lot of people seem to think that it is an "easy way to find a partner". it is not. the longer the distance apart, the more have to work on the relationship and build a good foundation.

the "main" good thing the russian women have, is that a lot of them are used to seeing parents go off for long periods of time in the services and "kind of" look at a long distance relationship in the same way.