Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Am I Being Played?

A little background first:

I would say that I am a bit on the paranoid side of things, but several things with this girl have been sending up a few warning flags. I signed up as a member here on this site and have been checking blacklists constantly. I've been corresponding with this girl for about 2 months now, and as you'll read further below, has been adamant about getting here herself. But the last few e-mails have involved me in some way for money (not me sending my own money, but you'll see).

I cannot find any of the pics she has sent me in any of the databases, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. They had some EXIF data in them which I check just out of curiosity first.

Still, there were a few phrases and sentences in her letters which send off some red flags in my head once I ran them through the "Scam Letter Search". And now, with the latest development in the last few e-mails, I am really starting to question the authenticity of this person. If you have any advice on this, please please please let me know. I have removed my name from these for personal reasons right now. If I am being played, I just want to know how I am being played exactly, so it doesn't happen again to me. This could very well be a new variant of the current scams out there.

So, without further ado, here are the e-mails, formatted as they came in:

LETTER #1:

Hello XXXX
    Thank you for promt reply to my message
    I did not think, that the answer will come so quickly,
    And I am very glad, that you have not disregarded my letter.
    I have already lost hope to find my soul mate, and I have decided to try to make it with the help of the Internet.
    To me have advised to get acquainted with the man from your country, as the men in your country the most decent and kind.
    It is very good.I have gone to club of acquaintances and the beginnings to look profiles.
    I very much was surprised when have seen such plenty profiles men which search for the woman !!!
    Really in your country so many lonely men?!!! It is very sad.
    So many men are lonely and have no happiness in private life.
    I have seen your sincere profile and I have become interested in you very much and have decided to write to you.
    In mine profile, manager of Internet - club have written residence USA because the base
    does not accept my Russian postal index.
    I do not know why, but I live in Russia and I hope it does not confuse you ?
    I did not think, that you to me write. You at all do not pepresent how it was pleasant to receive your letter.
    Well, I want tell you about itself.
    I the usual Russian women, actually I am not distinguished by anything from others.
    It is probable to describe itself, it would be easier for me, if I did not make it for the first time.
    At me words and ideas because I worry slightly are confused. I did not expect, that you will answer me,
    and when I have seen your letter, I as if a current have struck in heart
    and now I sit behind the computer and I do not know what write to you.
    Excuse m? if I shall do many mistakes in the letter, I not absolutely well know English.
    So if to you something will be not clear, ask me again, ok ?
    My name is Natalia, I was born in a small town under the name - Palochka
    My growth 5,6 and weight 120 lbs. I the brunette with brown eyes. I like to look comedies.
    Music I listen to anyone. For fun I to like to read books to play table tennis, to walk with girlfriends.
    I do not drink and do not smoke, drugs even never saw
    I live separately from my mum, as in our small town there is no prospect, and
    it is impossible to find decent work,that to earn on life therefore
    I have moved to city of Tomsk and I work as the advertising agent in a small private concern on sale of furniture
    It not my speciality, but at me is not present other choice
    After my birth my father has died from accident on construction
    My speciality - lawyer, but I can not find work on the speciality, therefore I should earn additionally on various works
    I work to earn for my living. I have a higher education and I am rather intelligent,
    My main vital principles it is honesty, kindness, decency under the attitude to all people.
    Tenderness and love and respect for loved to the man. I do not love lie and to not love false people.
    I do not respect arrogance in people. I think that the arrogance worsens to live to these people and environmental people.
    In people I respect honesty, compassion to poor people, love and respect for associates.
    Therefore I abuse myself if when that have thought of any person poorly. ok, that it is possible to tell about itself.
    Ok, my main hope and dream is a search loving men and creation with him families.
    Loving the man which will support me when I shall be need in support. Who - what understands me.
    But also and who - what only does not praise me when I operate a wrong way.
    For me the main thing that the man loved me, respected as the person and paid me attention.
    I do not ask, that he sat next me each minute. No, I want, that my beloved did not forget date of our acquaintance,
    Date of our wedding, that was interested in my health and mood.....
    I am sure, that I will have happiest family. I shall make all that my husband
    and I lived in harmony and mutual understanding.
    I would treat beloved when he will be ill. My grandmother has learned me to some cunnings of national medicine.
    I would sit with my loved each evening and shared the ideas and dreams.
    I want to work on the speciality and to help the husband to cope with difficulties of modern life
    I don't think that the age and appearance is so important though I am rather pretty.
    The most important what is inside you and how do you feel about the life.
    I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature and already know how make the man happy.
    I dont know if you answer me or not. But why not to try? It to turn out nothing if not to try.
    I think we should use every chance to find our happines.
    Life is too short to use it only for thinking and dreaming.
    I sincerely hope, whether that our correspondence will show how we will be such pair.
    Certainly there will be many complexities on our way. It is point that we can remain only friends.
    Probably between us strong feeling of love and respect will be or not. Yet I don`t know. Life will show.
    If we shall be sure, what we necessary each other, then we should meet with you
    that to find out each other,you agree with it?
    I think, that I can arrive to you for more intimate meetings and conversations.
    I beforehand assure you, that I shall not ask you money for this travel.
    I was enough prepared for a meeting my beloved, and I can arrive with mine means,
    and I shall not ask the financial help for this travel.
    I want to know all about you and about your life. As we live in different countries at me there are questions:
    Are you ready to have the relation with a women from Russia?
    or the woman living abroad is not of interest for you?
    Whether your dreams coincide with my dreams?
    Please to answer sincerely all my questions.
    Please if you are not serious in search of serious relations that tell me it.
    I shall understand and to not take offence. I hope you to not get tired to read it.
    With impatience I shall wait from you the letter.
    If you have photo, send me please
    Sincerly Natalia
    -----------------------------------------

LETTER #2:

Hello XXXXX. Im happy to hear from you again.
    I was affraid that you will not write to me. I really want to continue our relations.
    You liked me and I think that is many woman who would like to be with you.
    And Im happy that I have an opportunity to correspond with you.
    I have not been married and I dont have any childrens,
    but I have dream to find the loving man. And I will give this person all my love and tenderness.
    So I want to have whole family, my husband I can trust in everething and he also can trust me.
    A very important to have the person in which I can trust, you agree with me ?
    I want to live with the favotite person who will be cares and love me.
    I dont know how may be in the future but probably I would like visit you and possible
    I will come to you some day but first of all we should get to know each other better
    Im Chrisian and I believe in god. You believe in god, do you go in church ?
    I will come to you some day but first of all we should get to know each other better
    Im Chrisian and I believe in god. You believe in god, do you go in church ?
    Likely at you other religion, but God one on all people .
    Each church holiday I go in church.
    I understand it should be valid intrestingly for know to you why I have chosen you from thousand profiles.
    You the unusual man XXXX what that more and stop a sight on you, are probable it confuses you. ?
    I think that the man in such mature age are most serious in relations.
    and it is very important for me, I do not want to be alone.
    I hope you understand sense of my words .....
    Likely, Im happiest woman... I want to tell you that you are very similar to me.
    I right now feel is more sure to you....
    Weather play romantic music, I as thought have dived in beautyfull fairly tale.
    At us there comes true autumn. Practically every day
    there are rains, in the street is cloudy and cool. Leaves on
    trees turn yellow and start to fall down sadly reminding about
    nearer coming winter. Therefore right now to me very much
    would be desirable to feel warm breath of favourite person near to itself.
    I feel very much weariness here from a daily life,
    the life in Russia is very difficult and I sometimes is very much tired from it.
    In the advanced countries any worker can go to have rest in holiday
    to receive force for the further work, but at us is small income therefore it is inaccessible to us.
    It is very pleasant to know which for many kilometers you have the person who estimates, understand you.
    You agree with my idea ? Unfortunately I have no opporunity to buy the computer.
    and to place home phone because the combuter cost aproximately 800-1000 $.
    and instalation of domestic phone number 300$, its very big money for me, and I can not allow for independent.
    Therefore I use services of internet-club it is incovenient, but I have no other choice.
    Today came my sister to visit me, she lives together with my mum.
    Her name Svetlana, and she has become intrested in you.
    I have told her about you and she is very glad, That I at last was solved on acquaintance.
    To greatest regret, I can not write to you each day, because it is nacesary working and I stongly get tired.
    In general I like my job, I see and comunicate with many intreting people there.
    But it is a hard to work because I have to stay there till late and wall from one place to another.
    But this job allows me to have an independent life and to make some money for my living.
    I dont want to complain, it is better to work in such place than not have any work at all.
    I want to ask to write me your telephone number.
    Simply I eant to hear your vote and I think that you probably too want to hear my vote.
    I can not give you my telephone number because I live in appartment in which is not present the telephone.
    I shall call you from telephone company.
    Unfortunately is time to finish this letter, my time was finished.
    Please tell me more about your life.
    I wait your letter with impatience !!!
    Sincerly, yours Natalia
    ----------------------------
    LETTER #3:

Hi dearest XXXXX
    I have come again to receive your letter !
    I wait with impatience each new letter from you.
    It is a pity that I have no opportunity to visit internet club every day.
    How your mood ? How your working day passed ?
    My working day has passed very well, though I and am slightly tired, but was very pleased.
    Today cloudy and it is raining. From it to me to become a little
    sadly. The temperature in the street is gradually reduced, and light day decreases.
    With your letter I forget my past, and I start to think of the future more.
    Im sure that we are waited the fine future. Probably I speak about it early.
    You see we know about each other a little. And the further acquaintance is necesary for us.
    But we have taken the first step.
    Well, I want to tell you more about myself in detail.
    As I already also wrote to you I was not married, and I have no children.
    So has developed, that I have not met that worthy man, who would me with me a line.
    Certainly I had dialogue with the different men, but in anybody from them I was not sure.
    You probably are surprised, you see to me 25 years and I could not find to myself the good guy, but it is valid so.
    I am very romantic woman, and I try to do my life a more intresting.
    I am a senistive, a kind-hearted a thoughtfull and easily amused.
    On opinion of my close friends and relatives, I am a kind, jolly, clever and inteligent, purposefull sociable.
    I like to walk along the street and to breath fresh air, especially when weather is warm.
    As a metterof fact I dont want to go home it is very boring and lonely at home.
    Sometimes I dont menntion it, but sometimes when I come home with good mood, I want to talk very much,
    to share thoughts with anybody, to have fun.
    But my flat is empty and I have to be in full solitude. And my good mood disappears.
    I simply sit down in an arm-chair and look at the window.
    And when the silence deafen me when I hear as My blood flows in my veins,
    I hear movement of my eyelashes, at that moment becomes unbearably and my heart compresses.
    I don't know how to struggle with it. I can listen to music or read a book.
    But in some moment I understand that I just deceive myself.
    In fact I want a beloved person to be near me, with whom I could spend evenings,
    to meet morning, to speak about yesterday and to dream about tomorrow day.
    I want to walk and to feel a strong man arm holds me.
    I don't want to cook meals only for myself. I want somebody to appreciate it.
    But enough about it. ok, I hope, that my letter do not tire yet you?
    Of course, the world of dreams is an illusive world. We live in ? r??l life,
    s? we can't to sink into the world of dreams and phantasies for long.
    When a dream becomes obsession, it can bring only pain and disappointment.
    Practically dreams do not always realize.
    It happens that you use all power, all aspiration to make the dream come true.
    But as much you try, not all in this life depend on us.
    When the dream for a long time does not come true, as though you did not try,
    dream ceases to be that star, which was for you lighthouse in ocean of the life, which illuminated your way.
    But anyway, I think that it is impossible to live without dreames and hopes.
    When there is a dream, the life is filled with sense.
    The Faith and Hope - an eternal satellites of our lifes.
    And regardless of what waits you at the end, joy of the victories and subordinated tops we remember better,
    than disapointment and pain of the defeats.
    You agree with me ? I am surprised that I write you all this.
    I have neverhad person with whom I could share my thoughts.
    But now I have found you, and I am very glad. Forgive me for my frankless.
    If I said something superfluous forgive me please. Do you like when your friends come to your home ?
    What clothes do you like the lady wear? I will wait for your letter with impatience.

Yours faithfully Natalia
    -----------------------------------
    LETTER #4:

Hi my dearest XXXXX
    Today fine day. But only for one reason I have received your letter
    And all the rest become unimportant for me.
    How are you ?
    I hope my letter will reach you in good mood.
    Today at work I thought of you and this ideas were pleasant for me, it was pleasant to me to realize there is a man,
    which reads my ideas and writes that that specially for me.
    Are you too thought of me ? And you waits for my letters ?
    You have again raised my mood and have placed happy smile on my face.
    My dear XXXXX, today I went to job being absolutely confident that you write to me today.
    Earlier I always went with an thought that you probably yet have not written,
    but today for the first time I went with an thought that your letter waits for me already.
    I went on the street and I smiled. I could not hide my smile. People which passed near to me looked back on me.
    Ladies in Russia smile rarely, because life is filled with different problems, cares, difficulties and obstacles.
    All this prevails over little fortunes which the lady has in her life.
    In Russia the lady stands on the same stair as the men already for a long time.
    She can do the same work as the men can.
    very often In Russia the lady does the man's work - the heavy physical work.
    In the 19th century one Russian poet wrote about Russian woman:
    "Russian woman can enter in the burning house and she can stop frightened horse running towards her".
    The only thing she lacks is simple warm and caress, which she wants to receive from a man.
    This is the problem of Russian man. The Russian lady does everething for the man but does`t get anything from him.
    All what she needs is at least a couple of tender words and gentle touching of his hands. Is it really so difficult ?
    Is it really difficult to present your lady a romantic evening and supper with candles ?
    In Russia as rule such gift give lady for a man but not a man for lady.
    When a woman carry heavy bags in the streets no men will help her, he will only turn his look away and go farther.
    Thats why the Russian lady never feels happy at her heart.
    You say that Im beautifull lady, in russia Im not considered like a beautiful lady.
    Russian man, practically all of them, usually treat to ladies disrespectfully
    For the Russian man it is a the usual thing to offend a woman.
    I like to cook and to wash cloths but sometimes I would like to receive simple caress, love and attention.
    I dont want to offend all the men. Of course there are good men in Russia, but there are few of them.
    Man frequent speak dirty words (not normative lexicon) when speak with lady and consider that in it there is nothing bad.
    I had boy friend. We had good time together. But when he got drunk he became an absolutely other person.
    He talked with me with bad and dirty words. The time passed and his love to alcohol became a habit.
    He became other person - rude and evil.
    Has taken a great interest in beating me, frequently struck and knocked me by hands
    and the next day he smiled and talked with me as if nothing had happened.
    I began to be afraid of him and and I have left him. My soul was wounded very much.
    After this I couldn't make myself get acquainted with another man. Now I don`t trust Russian men.
    I am afraid to give my love but get in lieu there of the roughness.
    If you, have disagreements with lady, you can apply roughness ?
    I do not want, that this letter contained only the sad party, despite of the sad moments,
    it is necessary to continue to live and be pleased lifes!
    I like all seasons. I like autumn. Yellow leaves, gold trees.
    It is so wonderful to walk in the park and to listen how leaves rustle under feet,
    and to feel in the air the smell of arriving winter.
    And clouds floating in the sky; and birds are departing to the warm grounds.
    And at the night the sky begins to cry. The rain knocks on windows and roofs.
    A lighting illuminates for shares of second the empty streets.
    It is fine. In such weather it would be desirable to appear in a small room with a warm fireplace.
    Weak light and singing of the cricket. And if near there will be a beloved it will be paradise.
    What you think XXXX? What can be finer than romantic evening in rainy day ?
    I at all do not know what season I like more. As well as all people, I wait for the summer in the winter
    and in the summer I wait for the winter.
    But all the same Russian winter is delightfull. All world around is white.
    Only fur-trees with the green clothes heat a lookand falls bewitches.
    Especially in the evening. Flows of light from a window, and on a background of black sky,
    small snow flakes are similar to stars.
    during this moment for a long time you look at the sky - it seems that you flies through
    these wonderful snowflakes towards something unknown.
    I like spring. The world as though is born again. Air is filled with freshness.
    All troubless and failures thawed together with snow. The sounds of the baby birds chirping for the first time.
    Summer is a fine mood, the desire to learn the world, to have a rest and enjoy life. I feel that I rambling on.
    Forgive me. simply now I have romantic mood.
    I also dream of that someone like you strong would hold me in arms,
    would tenderly kiss me in a neck and whispered tender words of love in my ear.
    It will be the most remarkable moment.
    The love does not submit to any laws and rules. Many consider that to understand true love, are necessary years.
    But so frequently people spend years to study each other,
    to understand that are created to each other, try to understand love it whether or not.
    Years will pass, life will pass, and people understand that they were mistaken.
    But at the same time so frequently is enough one glance to understand that this person - destiny.
    I think and I am sure that the love does not happen identical. For love really there are no laws,
    barrier rules and textbooks.
    I feel, that with each letter you become closer, we search for the same things in the person,
    but at the same time I should be sure in my feelings to you as will prompt my heart.
    Again I write too many nonsense, forgive me please, I did not want to annoy you mine female outlooks on life
    It is a pity, that my time has flown by so quickly, and time has come to go
    I shall wait for your letters and I hopes, that at you everything is all right
    I kiss you, my dear XXXXX!
    Your Natalia
    -------------------------------
    LETTER #5:

Hi my XXXXX!
    In me minute, that I could divide with you ideas, was, have again allocated.
    I so became enclosed to you. You as my real friend who to me can, replace all in an
    environment of me. I feel, it is fast, very soon I can tell to a word,
    that I like. You such fine. To me you very much I like and I hope, that it is mutual.
    I heard, that many women get acquainted with the American men to ask them money on and to
    deceive them!!! And, probably, you will not trust me. But I already
    spoke you that I shall not deceive you and to ask you money because
    your money are not necessary for me!!!!
    I understand all also to this, I cannot on you because of it, take
    offence. The world, in which we alive it is very serious, also I do
    not understand, as it is possible to deceive the person to whom you
    open all secrets, all soul. I think, these people cannot love anybody,
    they have no heart. As my mum is afraid for me. She speaks, it is very
    dangerous to get acquainted with people from other country, especially to meet.,
    but I to her have told, that you very good person and cannot bring to me angrily)
    You I again felt the woman, the necessary friend. My mum trusted me
    and wished me of good luck. I think, that our acquaintance has already
    brought to us great pleasure. I very much want to continue it. Also
    what your friends and parents concerning our acquaintance think?.
    I hope they not against. I very much love animals, and you? When I was
    the little girl, I have brought all homeless cats home, I so wanted,
    that they fed also warm, but mum to me did not solve it to
    THIS, I want to receive a kitten or a dog, but I cannot, while it to
    do, because all the day long for a long time on work, both departure
    and love is necessary for them. Alive on this planet the love and
    understanding of the truth are necessary for all?
    I shall wait for yours after the letter. I very much miss.
    While, so for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely Natalia!!!
    ---------------------------
    LETTER #6:

Hi my lovely XXXX How are you today?
    You ask me about my birthday. It will be soon, on October, 26.
    I am really madly glad to receive your letter. I am really glad that I
    have found you. I should tell to you that I have ocean of emotions and
    sensations which I had no in my heart before. I should tell you that
    for me was required all the day to write and think over this letter,
    because I wanted to say just the right things to you. I didn't want to
    offend or upset you in anyway, and it really bothered me that saying
    something wrong may do that. I normally speak directly from my heart,
    and I am right now, but sometimes, words must be carefully chosen. I
    feel somewhat lost when I have no opportunity to use a computer to
    read your letter. In my soul, I feel contentment and joy when I think
    of you. I have never done this in my life, (tried to initiate a
    relationship halfway across the world), and I might have much to learn
    about how to proceed, but I am more than willing to learn whatever it
    takes to succeed if that is your desire as well. I also believe that
    couples should be the best friends possible, which trust and share
    with each other everything that they feel. I do not know if my word
    and thoughts make sense to you, and I try very hard to put them in
    typed words that you will feel and understand. I believe in God, and I
    believe that I have been put through trials to prepare me for meeting
    a man with whom I will spend the rest of my life loving, to better
    appreciate him, respect him and cherish the love, that he would give;
    only asking that I return the same. I hope that my words and letters
    are not boring to you, but they are much more than mere words, they
    are my thoughts and feelings, and I send them out to you. I very much
    desire that you find it in your heart and are comfortable I with
    sharing your personal feelings with me, I wish to know you on a more
    intimate level, I would like you to share your dreams, your hopes, our
    feelings of the heart with me, I truly wish to connect with you on a
    level that goes way beyond mere friendship. Please do not think me
    foolish for thinking these things, I believe that in order for
    anything to succeed, you have to be honest, and that is what I am
    doing with you. Could you close your eyes for just a minute, and think
    and dream of what a life we could share, what it would be like, the
    fun of learning each other. I really believe that dreams do come true
    for people which dare to believe in dreams, because if they believe in
    them hard enough, dreams could become in reality. I hope that I am not
    rambling on with my words. I have so much that I wish to share with
    you, and each time I write to you, I feel there is never enough time
    to say everything that I want to say, and I always feel that I have
    forgotten something important that I wanted to share with you. My
    lovely XXXX, when I speak of you and I think of you, it does not
    matter for me what anyone else thinks. I want to tell that you are
    very beautiful for me. I mean, I find that you are not only attractive
    as a man, I also speak of the beauty that is within you, beauty of
    your internal world, and alas, this particular type of beauty is very
    special and rare. Most men have only appearances, but not nave beauty
    inside, and this is where true beauty is. This, is that for me is the
    most important and significant in all limits of my character, my soul
    and my consciousness. Your words spoken to me with so much kindness
    and care, they express the beauty within you. I think that you are
    truly handsome, the essence of what beauty should be, and there is
    nothing that anyone could say to me that would compel to change my
    mind even a little bit. I want to reduce essence of all my letter to
    one thought. I do not know if I could clearly explain all my thoughts
    and feelings, which overflow me now or not. I want to tell you that I
    feel, we becomevry good friends and I really enjoy our friendship. I
    spire to learn you more and dare to hopethat you suppose a thoughts
    our friendship. can develop more than it enought for simple
    friendship. It is the way which I feel. As always I hope that my
    letter finds you in good health and spirits and I hope that every
    yours wish you have comes true one day. I will look forward to your
    reply as always with impatience.... It is so unusual to me, and in
    same time I feel so conveniently as if I know you the whole eternity.
    And I am sure that it not accidentally. And it is not important what
    waits for me in the nearest future, I know that I already have found
    remarkable kind and good a man and a friend. And if I will see him, if
    I meet him and I can look in his eyes, I can tell to him everything
    what I cannot tell in letters, I will be madly happy. Now, today, this
    minute not important, where will bring me this day. I know that it is
    true road. I live not the future,- I live today, exactly today I live
    by bright and happy life. I should finish the letter. In relations
    with lady are you a dominating part ? I have in view of - you like
    more to be the leader and to make all decisions personally or you like
    to discuss questions with lady and to make a decision together? I
    think that it is good when the problems are solved together. Now I
    want to be near to you and to feel heat of your body, I want to feel
    your breath and to touch you It above me, and this feeling fills in me
    If now I had an opportunity to arrive to you, I immediately would make
    it, but unfortunately we are very far from each other At present I
    only can kiss you through this letter and touch you in these lines
    Unfortunately time has come to say goodbye, and it is time to go You
    always in my dreams
    Your Natalia

-----------------------------
    LETTER #7:

Hello my lovely XXXX. How are you?
    Any your mood today I want to try to make even better. This morning I
    didn't go to my job, because this morning I flew to my job. Today I
    came to my job beforehand. And I was first who came to the office. And
    I was happy all the day. My colleagues were surprised. They have asked
    me why I'm so happy. I have coming on my work is similar to an early
    birdy, no, as in love birdy! Yes my dear XXXX, I love you, I have
    fallen in love with you. Last night I thought of us. About you and
    about me. About us together. I couldn't fall asleep. I thought what I
    can do to see you. I want to arrive to you and to meet you very much!
    I hope you share my feelings and my desires? I talked to my boss about
    this problem, and he agrees to give me long-term holiday for this
    travel! It's all that I want now. I have a passport, but I don't heve
    a visa to your country. Today I have addressed visas agency. I
    wondered how much it will cost for me to make American visa. They told
    me that consideration of the application on reception of the visa
    costs 100 dollars. This sum does not come back even in that case if my
    application will not be approved. And for getting a visa is necessary
    to go to Moscow where there is an American consulate. They have told
    that I will must visit set of various departments, state and medical
    institutions both in Tula, and in Moscow. It is necessary to wait for
    a long time the queue. It is a usual way of getting a visa and
    procedure of reception can be delayed for some weeks or even months.
    Besides if my application will not be approved, it will turn out that
    I squander money all for nothing. I said I can`t wait so long. To me
    have told that is possible to avoid set of problems and to make all in
    faster terms if to use full package of service. The full package of
    service includes additional payments for a category of the visa,
    consular services, preparation for interview with commission,
    interview. The full package of service costs 435 dollars, but the
    visas agency remove all problems and thus increases the chance of
    getting a visa without excessive delays. I asked how long time it will
    take to get a visa if to use a full package of service. They have
    answered that it will take about one week. Maybe 2 weeks if there will
    be some troubles. I have have told that this variant satisfies me and
    I agree. I have asked, whether there will be troubles with visa,
    because there were the terrible terrorist actions in USA and the
    conflict with Iraq. I was answered that they will request information
    about me in the police. And if in the police they will be answered
    that I the law-abiding citizen, I will get the visa. I have never
    outraged the law. And I have never done anything unlawful. I will have
    preparation for interview. It will help me to receive the visa. And I
    really have registered the visa application with great belief and with
    great hope that you will be glad to meet me. With belief and with hope
    that you want to meet me. I really want to give you a gift - our
    meeting though I am not sure if you really want to meet me. Can you
    imagine that if everything will be well, in two weeks we can meet? If
    it would happen, would be it as a gift for you? Would be you happy if
    we could spend some days together? I have a wild desire to meet you,
    to embrace you. I have some savings, I do not want to cause you a
    monetary outlay. I will make all myself. I know that you did not
    expect that I will tell all this. But it is possible to wait
    eternally. But in fact nobody knows what waits for us tomorrow. Maybe
    such opportunity will not be presented any more. I have opened to you
    my heart and soul. I speak what I feel. I am not confused by my
    feelings. I speak straight and openly. The loneliness has made me
    courageous. You can think that I hurry events. But I have found new
    feeling which never had. I am happy right now. I seem I has found what
    searched for long time. In Russia speak: "under a lying stone the
    watter doesn`t flow". It mean that it is necessary to do a step onward
    to achieve something. I am afraid to lose an opportunity to
    communicate with you because I cannot eternally use another`s
    computer. But I will receive soon a vacation. During all my life I
    spent my vacation in my village or traveling across Russia. But now I
    can spent my vacation with my friend, with you! It is big happiness. I
    should use this opportunity. In my heart never was such confidence and
    feeling. And I ?m afraid to lose it. May be I hurry events, but I am
    afraid that all will be terminated, and then I will go mad. You my
    dear friend, and friends meet sometimes. I shall receive a vacation,
    it`s my vacation and I want to spend it with my dear friend. I think
    it will be wonderful. I apologize, if have offended you. I hope, that
    you do not regard my words as impudence. I simply want to meet and
    spend some happy days with you. What will be after, I do not know. But
    all people meet. The distance does not frighten me. But without a
    meeting there can not be a continuation. I hope, that your feelings to
    me have not changed after that. But I want to see you to slightly
    becalm my tormented heart. Tell me please, can you meet me? Tell me
    please, you will be glad to meet me? You will be glad if I will arrive
    to you? I believe and I hope that I nave not angered and have not
    offended you. I believe and I hope that you have feelings to me. I
    believe and I hope that you want to meet me. It can be outlined in
    advance by destiny. I sincerely hope that my letter has brought
    pleasure to you. And I sincerely hope that you want to meet me to
    spend some time together. And I sincerely hope that you would be happy
    to meet me. Would you be happy? I with trembling heart shall wait for
    your answer I love you and I want you very much, and I do not want to
    lose this feeling
    Forever yours Natalia

----------------------------------
    LETTER #8:

Hi my angel XXXX.
    I can't still believe and I am afraid to whammy but it seems to me
    that my dream is beginning to come true. That's why I say: Hello, my
    long-awaited XXXX!!! Now I think all the nights that soon I will see
    you. I have already imagined for thousands times this meeting, but
    even now I can't describe what our meeting will be. I am sure in one
    thing that it will be one of the most beautiful days in my life. Now,
    when I think about it my heart begins beating strong in my breast and
    I feel a nice trembling in my body. I can't wait for the moment when I
    sit into the plane which will take me through thousands kilometers to
    you XXXX, to my dream. Here in my town last time the days are so long
    and boring. But I think that nothing can spoil my mood, because I am
    far away from here in my thoughts, because all my dreams are about you
    XXXX and about our meeting. I want to close my eyes and open them
    only at the moment when you meet me at the airport. I imagine how I go
    down on stairway and you are coming to me. And I want to rush to your
    embrace hear your voice, feel your smell and tell you in both
    languages what I will feel at this moment. I so really imagine all
    this. I am full with feeling that all this is happening now. And I
    feel for the first time that I am a beloved and desired. And I am
    ready to thaw in your embrace. I am thawing already now. Yesterday my
    sister Svetlana has arrived to me with her groom. They have got
    acquainted through the internet and now are going to go to America. I
    am very glad for them and when I look at this happy pair, I
    involuntarily present us with you. Today we spoke about my travel to
    you and about financial expenses. We do not have not enough cash on
    air tickets. You could receive money on the account and then send them
    to us? The groom of my sister can make translation only in bank of
    USA, and to receive money here from his account it is not possible.
    Therefore now your help is required. Now for me necessary info about
    your checking account and a full name for money transfer. If you do
    not want to give me the account, you can open new. As soon as I shall
    receive this information, your account replenish the certain sum of
    money. After that you can send this money. I think, that it is good
    idea as I have no other variants. I want to arrive to you and to take
    pleasure in love with you. Now time has come to go, I shall wait for
    your answer in impatience.
    I love you, your Natalia

------------------------
    LETTER #9:

Dear XXXXX
    Probably you have badly understood me a little. Now I shall explain to
    you. The friend of my sister Svetlana now to be together with us in
    Russia. He enough man of means and he has told, that with pleasure
    will help me to meet you. He is now very happy, and wishes, that I too
    was also it is happy as he now with my sister Svetlana. He has told,
    that without problems can help me money, but his bank does not work
    with the Russian banks. He can to send money only inside USA. He has
    told, that if I am sure in you he can transfer money on your account
    that you could then send them to me through Western Union in Russia.
    Certainly he very much experiences for the money as he does not know
    you, but he has told, if I on all of 100 % it is sure in you he will
    help with money on my trip to you that I also was happy as well as He
    now. I think, that we already enough well know each other and why that
    to you I have liked trust with first your letter. Therefore I think,
    that to you without doubts it is possible to trust. XXXX I hope, that
    you now have well understood me and if you are ready to help me that I
    have arrived to you that to you it is necessary to send essential
    elements of your account to me, that Mike (the friend to my sister
    Svetlana) could transfer money to you. If you on former still had
    questions, I shall try to answer them. Though it seems to me, that I
    has rather in detail explained to you all.
    All this days I think about you . When I dream about us I feel better
    and my mood rises!! We found each other in this world. I tell you
    about my feelings because I trust you very much and think that you are
    the man who will make me happy. I'll make you happy my dear. I show
    you my heart as best I can.To have someone to come home to that wants
    my hug and kiss,who cares about my day and,shares her day is good. I think you want to meet me
    not less than I. I trust you my feelings, you can trust me all
    feelings, dreams and thoughts about me. You may thought about it?
    Kiss you Natalia

-----------------

Well, be careful !
    Sorry but all looks really very suspicious.
    Looks like a prewritten story. I have received almost similar letters.
    Have you had many questions ?
    Looks like she has not answered to many questions.

Ask her to video talk. If you are suspicious make some specific questions about her letters. Does she remember what she has written to you ?

Well, be careful !
    Sorry but all looks really very suspicious.
    Looks like a prewritten story. I have received almost similar letters.
    Have you had many questions ?
    Looks like she has not answered to many questions.

Ask her to video talk. If you are suspicious make some specific questions about her letters. Does she remember what she has written to you ?

piece of cake
    "I have already imagined for thousands times this meeting"
    http://stop-scammers.com/letter(s)_from533_to_report4.asp
    http://stop-scammers.com/letter(s)_from224_to_report1.asp

Google is your friend.

piece of cake
    "I have already imagined for thousands times this meeting"
    http://stop-scammers.com/letter(s)_from533_to_report4.asp
    http://stop-scammers.com/letter(s)_from224_to_report1.asp

Google is your friend.

lonelyboy,

you are stuck on the video chat, aren't you? your posts are quite funny. not this one, but on the previous topic. "THE SCAMMING IS OVER!" I almost chocked on my morning coffee when I read that one.

lonelyboy,

you are stuck on the video chat, aren't you? your posts are quite funny. not this one, but on the previous topic. "THE SCAMMING IS OVER!" I almost chocked on my morning coffee when I read that one.

From the get-go I have been rather suspicious of this. She is using a web-based e-mail service (inmail24.com), which I did a WHOIS lookup on. They are based out of Eastern Europe, which doesn't mean anything.

I did do some Google searches after a few e-mails, checking for things that just smelled fishy. My problem is I want to know what kind of scam are they trying to play on me here with the bank account stuff, wherein I receive money (and as she indicated, it can be from a new account I create with no money in it), and then send it over there.

I will continue to investigate and gather more information, as well as ask more questions. As far as immigration/visa stuff goes, one of my relatives is an ICE Special Agent, so I get a lot of my information in that area first-hand as to what it takes to get into the US.

The e-mails come regularly around the same time (11:30am-12:30pm EST). I did a lookup on time difference between me and Tomsk (12 hours), and that made me scratch my head too. Internet cafes are open that late?

From the get-go I have been rather suspicious of this. She is using a web-based e-mail service (inmail24.com), which I did a WHOIS lookup on. They are based out of Eastern Europe, which doesn't mean anything.

I did do some Google searches after a few e-mails, checking for things that just smelled fishy. My problem is I want to know what kind of scam are they trying to play on me here with the bank account stuff, wherein I receive money (and as she indicated, it can be from a new account I create with no money in it), and then send it over there.

I will continue to investigate and gather more information, as well as ask more questions. As far as immigration/visa stuff goes, one of my relatives is an ICE Special Agent, so I get a lot of my information in that area first-hand as to what it takes to get into the US.

The e-mails come regularly around the same time (11:30am-12:30pm EST). I did a lookup on time difference between me and Tomsk (12 hours), and that made me scratch my head too. Internet cafes are open that late?

Thanks for the links, elenag. It's making some more sense now to me. I will "play dumb" and make one more suggestion to her about just having "Mike" pay for her airfare online and see how the reaction is, and to also see if I can get more information on that.

I'm also tempted to create a fake identity and send an e-mail to that, coming in as someone new and see what kind of response I get. Guess it paid to be so paranoid about this.