Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the links, elenag. It's making some more sense now to me. I will "play dumb" and make one more suggestion to her about just having "Mike" pay for her airfare online and see how the reaction is, and to also see if I can get more information on that.

I'm also tempted to create a fake identity and send an e-mail to that, coming in as someone new and see what kind of response I get. Guess it paid to be so paranoid about this.

or you could do like this guy did (read the last comment on that post)
    http://www.rwguide.com/thread_27801.html

or you could do like this guy did (read the last comment on that post)
    http://www.rwguide.com/thread_27801.html

Now that made me nearly lose my dinner laughing so hard. Sounds really risky, but if something like that worked every time, then maybe these guys might not see it as worthwhile.

"Hey, someone else is getting rich off our schemes, and we can't go after them for it!"

Now that made me nearly lose my dinner laughing so hard. Sounds really risky, but if something like that worked every time, then maybe these guys might not see it as worthwhile.

"Hey, someone else is getting rich off our schemes, and we can't go after them for it!"