Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Your private EYE in Russia

When you need help in St-Petersburg or Moscow, you need The Professional. Im native russian, have extensive knowledge of Russia, its culture and customs. I used to live in United States and Europe for 3 years so i know all your needs. My services include background checks, records searches, and surveillance of foreign visitors and local residents especially Russian wives, fianc?es and girlfriends.You can count on my expertise to help resolve your problems. Contact me now for the information you need. I offers My Unique Refund Policy If you are not satisfied with the way your case is conducted i will make a refund of case fees over and above my expenses. I am that confident in my services.

Write Today for a Free Consultation -- Isn't It Time for The Truth?

email: cosmo_kramer@mail.ru

Your private EYE in Russia

this guy is getting around. yesterday he tried to post the same message in my guestbook (on RD web site!)!!! what a nerve.

mr. PrivateEye, how about some professional and personal ethics? how do you stand on that subject? I, as a potential client, an curious to know.

this guy is getting around. yesterday he tried to post the same message in my guestbook (on RD web site!)!!! what a nerve.

mr. PrivateEye, how about some professional and personal ethics? how do you stand on that subject? I, as a potential client, an curious to know.

Sorry but it would take more than this half-hearted "nice try" to get me to spend any money on this "professional" seeker. Who is to say it is not another "YURI" seeking the money that his other "lady" identities have not been able to bring to him. What a complete Joke this ad is. Any "professional " would not post on here such a sparce , unidentifiable, non-clarifying ad. The monies and services are guaranteed???????. Thats is what all the "ladies " say also.

Gullible can be a trait but stupidity is a fault. And we can see who has made one here.

send no money .....please

Sorry but it would take more than this half-hearted "nice try" to get me to spend any money on this "professional" seeker. Who is to say it is not another "YURI" seeking the money that his other "lady" identities have not been able to bring to him. What a complete Joke this ad is. Any "professional " would not post on here such a sparce , unidentifiable, non-clarifying ad. The monies and services are guaranteed???????. Thats is what all the "ladies " say also.

Gullible can be a trait but stupidity is a fault. And we can see who has made one here.

send no money .....please

i wonder.......

is payment for services rendered to be made through western union?

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

i wonder.......

is payment for services rendered to be made through western union?

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

I think we should let send him some money
    nick you have those WU numbers???

you go elenag show them some then what professionalism is.

You have a profile that has no name. I will send you money because you are such a trusting person.