Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Nick,

Sorry for that.

Most messages i get say that Russian men now don't care how they treat there women with respect. Do they know something we dont .
    If she was really serious she would have contacted you again, maybe just after money ?. Dosen't take 5 mins to say hi and like you. !

If any Russian women read that comment, don't take it as a bad comment I did meet an Estonia girl months ago who we got on well with but just lived to far apart and she didn't want to leave her other russian friends.
    I have spoke to here since so as friends.

Kawasaki in garage dropped it today. ?1500 damage. and only doing 1 mile an hour.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

i had a feeling it will not last. from day 1 she did not keep any promise she made unless it suited her. i know for a fact she is quite well paid in her job, but she has a job that can start at 8am and finish at 8pm, can be called in for a few hours on saturday and even on sunday. she even takes work home to finish it off! (i saw this with my own eyes).

nope never asked for a penny. and when i was there, we either ate at the hotel restaurant or a normal restaurant. nothing fancy (to cost me money).

i know that most of her time is working and she gets tired. fair enough i have to take it in consideration. but even i have things to do yet, logging on the internet (she has her own pc at home) and as you said, sending a simple message before go to sleep is not much. then again, even a small text message on sms will do.

shame as i really liked her (except for her work addiction) and her family.

oh well...... life goes on.

re: "Most messages i get say that Russian men now don't care how they treat there women with respect. Do they know something we dont"

maybe that is why we keep getting messages that russian men drink vodka all the time or as we say "they are driven to drink"

re Kawasaki, at 1mile an hour, make sure you find a girlfriend within a 5 mile radius to where you live. hope you were not thinking of riding it all the way to russia. will take you until about the year 2020 to get there. LOL.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

i had a feeling it will not last. from day 1 she did not keep any promise she made unless it suited her. i know for a fact she is quite well paid in her job, but she has a job that can start at 8am and finish at 8pm, can be called in for a few hours on saturday and even on sunday. she even takes work home to finish it off! (i saw this with my own eyes).

nope never asked for a penny. and when i was there, we either ate at the hotel restaurant or a normal restaurant. nothing fancy (to cost me money).

i know that most of her time is working and she gets tired. fair enough i have to take it in consideration. but even i have things to do yet, logging on the internet (she has her own pc at home) and as you said, sending a simple message before go to sleep is not much. then again, even a small text message on sms will do.

shame as i really liked her (except for her work addiction) and her family.

oh well...... life goes on.

re: "Most messages i get say that Russian men now don't care how they treat there women with respect. Do they know something we dont"

maybe that is why we keep getting messages that russian men drink vodka all the time or as we say "they are driven to drink"

re Kawasaki, at 1mile an hour, make sure you find a girlfriend within a 5 mile radius to where you live. hope you were not thinking of riding it all the way to russia. will take you until about the year 2020 to get there. LOL.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Ride bike to Russia LOL. Ever seen 'The long way round' ! Ewan Mcgregor (May the force be with you my son). Even BMW wouldn't give him a bike for it. LOL
    Bike is now resting for the winter to cold here now so . lol

Have riden over winters before and now just get in car with a heater. :-). Getting too old now.

Ride bike to Russia LOL. Ever seen 'The long way round' ! Ewan Mcgregor (May the force be with you my son). Even BMW wouldn't give him a bike for it. LOL
    Bike is now resting for the winter to cold here now so . lol

Have riden over winters before and now just get in car with a heater. :-). Getting too old now.

I've been filling my scammers 4 email boxes for a few days, just had message back thats she on her way to Moscow and will contact me. !

Yeah right and I can walk on water.

I've been filling my scammers 4 email boxes for a few days, just had message back thats she on her way to Moscow and will contact me. !

quote:Originally posted by Giles

send her two paper cups and a piece of string. tell her if it works on scarey movie for communicating, it should be ok between the two of you.

quote:Originally posted by Giles

send her two paper cups and a piece of string. tell her if it works on scarey movie for communicating, it should be ok between the two of you.

LOL.