Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Yep I've had crap from msn, luckly though my router and email server have 2 firewalls.

And my ISP is good only ever had 2 viruses in 4 years.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

got mail. replied. checked your isp. it is ok. pc is classed as offline. cool.

ok. i must be one of the unluckiest men on earth. she has just wrote to me......... off to read her letter.

back soon.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

got mail. replied. checked your isp. it is ok. pc is classed as offline. cool.

ok. i must be one of the unluckiest men on earth. she has just wrote to me......... off to read her letter.

back soon.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

haha. Filled her mail boxes up again.

Don't reply to me scammer.

haha. Filled her mail boxes up again.

Don't reply to me scammer.

ok. have read her letter. seems all is ok. so guess, i am still "spoken for".

considering have known this woman for only a few weeks, with the exception of my marraige, it is the longest relationship i have been in!

elenag..... eat your heart out baby....

Giles.......

i am sorry but on this thing, filling up mail boxes, i do not agree with you.

i can create e mail addies at a rate of about 2 a minute if i want to. and i am not talking about hotmail or yahoo ones but also what we call pop3 addresses. (freeserve, wanadoo, virgin, telewest, ntl, ukonline and loads of others). most isps have same questions. it is a matter of doing a template and then cut and paste. name, surname, password etc etc.

all she has to do is go to her address book. claim that it has been hacked and give all people she writes to a new e mail address.

ok. have read her letter. seems all is ok. so guess, i am still "spoken for".

considering have known this woman for only a few weeks, with the exception of my marraige, it is the longest relationship i have been in!

elenag..... eat your heart out baby....

Giles.......

i am sorry but on this thing, filling up mail boxes, i do not agree with you.

i can create e mail addies at a rate of about 2 a minute if i want to. and i am not talking about hotmail or yahoo ones but also what we call pop3 addresses. (freeserve, wanadoo, virgin, telewest, ntl, ukonline and loads of others). most isps have same questions. it is a matter of doing a template and then cut and paste. name, surname, password etc etc.

all she has to do is go to her address book. claim that it has been hacked and give all people she writes to a new e mail address.

When I get a prewritten story I will send my SAME answer back.
    Once I succeeded to send 11 times before they stopped....
    Sometimes it bores me so much that I will stop before it....

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

i had one. svetlana......
    monday she will send a letter. tuesday she will send another letter. wednesday she will send another letter. and so on and so on......

then next monday she will send a letter. problem is, it is same letter as she sent the monday before. tuesday she will send a letter. problem is, it is same letter she sent last tuesday......

guess....... you can work out the rest.....

after a month!!!!