Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default GlobalLadies & RussianLadies

Just asking as I've had 65 messages from Global Ladies and it seems really strange.
    But none from russianladies ?

I'm 34 and getting message from 18 to 35 year women.

Seems Like a site that is just after your money.

Before you ask I joined just for a laugh.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

quote:Originally posted by Giles

change your photo. i am 46 and get letters from 20 to 33 year olds asking me to marry them. LOL.

p.s. and before you say anything, i am in a "wicked mood" today.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

change your photo. i am 46 and get letters from 20 to 33 year olds asking me to marry them. LOL.

p.s. and before you say anything, i am in a "wicked mood" today.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Just asking as I've had 65 messages from Global Ladies and it seems really strange.

Globaladies is agency scam at it's finest my friend. They are in the business of selling letters. Do you think that the women writing to you are going into a local agency, finding your profile and then writing to you?? It's not happening that way.
    A woman writes a letter of introduction and submits it to the agency.
    Through a random selection process, the agency now begins to send this letter to their male clients. You receive the letter and think that some woman from Eastern Europe is interested in you. Fact is that this same letter has been sent to maybe 100 men.
    So if you open the letter and respond, the agency has just made $12-$14 from you. If 20 men open this same letter and respond, the agency has made $240-$280. Not a bad take from 1 goofy Russian woman letter.
    You will find that if you respond to these letters, you will also rarely receive a response in return. What does that tell you?

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Globaladies is agency scam at it's finest my friend. They are in the business of selling letters. Do you think that the women writing to you are going into a local agency, finding your profile and then writing to you?? It's not happening that way.
    A woman writes a letter of introduction and submits it to the agency.
    Through a random selection process, the agency now begins to send this letter to their male clients. You receive the letter and think that some woman from Eastern Europe is interested in you. Fact is that this same letter has been sent to maybe 100 men.
    So if you open the letter and respond, the agency has just made $12-$14 from you. If 20 men open this same letter and respond, the agency has made $240-$280. Not a bad take from 1 goofy Russian woman letter.
    You will find that if you respond to these letters, you will also rarely receive a response in return. What does that tell you?

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

That's what I've been thinking myself a scam site.
    They even remove your personal email address from letters you send. !

But I've have had several replies from 5 women, but thats how they get there money. !
    1 Even gave me her home address so may send a letter to see what happens. Probably just a mailbox somewhere though.

Tried to do a route trace just but could not get a final destination for the web site.

Oh and I keep getting Russian women on Elitemate and Date that send me messages, there profile says they live in the USA, but they have Russian email addresses.

Monday I may sent up a Post office box of my own, just to see what happens. !

That's what I've been thinking myself a scam site.
    They even remove your personal email address from letters you send. !

But I've have had several replies from 5 women, but thats how they get there money. !
    1 Even gave me her home address so may send a letter to see what happens. Probably just a mailbox somewhere though.

Tried to do a route trace just but could not get a final destination for the web site.

Oh and I keep getting Russian women on Elitemate and Date that send me messages, there profile says they live in the USA, but they have Russian email addresses.

Monday I may sent up a Post office box of my own, just to see what happens. !

@Giles

check e mail.

@Giles

check e mail.

tried to last night but could not get my password to work i will try again later