Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default I found something interesting... did you use that?

I found an interesting online service - bride card. I can say that they saved me. The fact is that I met one charming lady from Russia 2 months ago. She was so pretty... I was in love with her... I called her several times - she wasn't in any Russian marriage agency and I thought I catched my chance. But I wanted to know if she is real? And then I decided to use that serice... In brief, I ordered a card for my Nina... And she didn't pass their verification. That service found she was a real single scammer... God, I was ready to send her $1250.00 for that damn notebook... So I decided to use that service in the future. Interesting and unusual thing... And they are independent - it's a great thing.
    If you have your own experience with that service - let's discuss.

i would say "a two edged sword" to be honest.

put yourself in the womans shoes.......

imagine i have an agency like this one. i want a copy of your passport, id card, two forms of different utility bill, copy of your birth certificate, marraige certificate, divorce certificate, confirmation of being single, you full name, your full address, your bank statement for last 3 months, your last 3 months credit card statements, your mobile and home phone number.......... the list can be endless.....

would you send me this information?

if you asked ME for this information, i will say "heck no"!!!! ever heard of identity theft????

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

i would say "a two edged sword" to be honest.

put yourself in the womans shoes.......

imagine i have an agency like this one. i want a copy of your passport, id card, two forms of different utility bill, copy of your birth certificate, marraige certificate, divorce certificate, confirmation of being single, you full name, your full address, your bank statement for last 3 months, your last 3 months credit card statements, your mobile and home phone number.......... the list can be endless.....

would you send me this information?

if you asked ME for this information, i will say "heck no"!!!! ever heard of identity theft????

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

The fact is that that service stores the information and you, as their client can't get it. So the woman can be sure that her information will be given only if she scams! I think that if you love, their verification - easy step to be together. Otherwise, I can ask - darling, why do you refuse to give them your real info? Maybe you are a scammer? As you understand, it's much better that asking about her scan directly. I think this way.

The fact is that that service stores the information and you, as their client can't get it. So the woman can be sure that her information will be given only if she scams! I think that if you love, their verification - easy step to be together. Otherwise, I can ask - darling, why do you refuse to give them your real info? Maybe you are a scammer? As you understand, it's much better that asking about her scan directly. I think this way.

nick20045, I'm new here but I used this service recently. My girl agreed to pass their verification and now she obtained thier bridecard. I checked the number - she is OK! And she didn't say "heck no" - she really wants to be my life partner.
    Therefore your opinion is only your one.

nick20045, I'm new here but I used this service recently. My girl agreed to pass their verification and now she obtained thier bridecard. I checked the number - she is OK! And she didn't say "heck no" - she really wants to be my life partner.
    Therefore your opinion is only your one.

quote:Originally posted by Robby45

she really wants to be my life partner.
    personally, anybody who asks me for confidential information, my answer is "thanks but no thanks". you do not say where you live but, here in england, it has been found that people even go through garbage bins trying to find info to sell for identity theft.

i hope things work out for you with your woman. but, i was engaged to one from russia. she swore her undying love. when i was there, she would come on the mobile and cry her eyes out if she had to work overtime because she could not be with me. her dad even gave me his personal army watch and a photo of him and his wife to remember them. everything was bleeding perfect until......

i left. then for first few days, loads of text on mobile. after that.....

well you can guess. i did use the word "was" engaged.

anyway, what is to stop somebody (a scammer) using say a sisters identity? name, address, telephone number, etc? sister can be a nun in a convent. other one can be a devil in disguise. nothing is foolproof.

by the way, i like this. one member with one post advertising a site. one member with two posts (both about same thing i.e. bride card) backing him. cool.

anybody wants to take a shot at backing our private investigator who advertised his services???

quote:Originally posted by Robby45

she really wants to be my life partner.
    personally, anybody who asks me for confidential information, my answer is "thanks but no thanks". you do not say where you live but, here in england, it has been found that people even go through garbage bins trying to find info to sell for identity theft.

i hope things work out for you with your woman. but, i was engaged to one from russia. she swore her undying love. when i was there, she would come on the mobile and cry her eyes out if she had to work overtime because she could not be with me. her dad even gave me his personal army watch and a photo of him and his wife to remember them. everything was bleeding perfect until......

i left. then for first few days, loads of text on mobile. after that.....

well you can guess. i did use the word "was" engaged.

anyway, what is to stop somebody (a scammer) using say a sisters identity? name, address, telephone number, etc? sister can be a nun in a convent. other one can be a devil in disguise. nothing is foolproof.

by the way, i like this. one member with one post advertising a site. one member with two posts (both about same thing i.e. bride card) backing him. cool.

anybody wants to take a shot at backing our private investigator who advertised his services???

I don't advertise. No, thanks. I just was scammed several times and I'd perfer to see all the scammers in the prison. That's why I was glad when I had found that service. I guess that you'd want to be sure that your woman is real, wouldn't you?