Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by Robby45

"it does not pertain only to russians" - please, don't repeat. I'm not Russian.
    understand and do not assume. i said "does not only pertain to russians but all over the world". it means, anybody, anywhere in the world who flashes money is asking to be scammed/hustled.

"Next, I repeat,
    so you are BBC radio 2?

"I'm talking about avoiding being scammed in the first phase of the relations, much before the meeting.[/b]
    very simple. do not flash your money. do not brag about it. and most of all DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY.

bbc radio 1 now is closing the service. please watch BBC world. it is received in a lot of different countries. repeats are every 30 minutes.

hey! joking apart. has anybody walked into a 5 star hotel. they brag about how they have english tv. and all you have is BBC World?? repeats every 30 minutes. drives you mad!!!!! now that is a scam cos we pay licence for it!!!!

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Yeah, I'm BBC radio 2!
    Seriously, reading your last post I found that you don't deny that this service can be useful to all who searches for his life partner. Surely all your recomendations are a good guide for all who involved in dating. I don't deny this.

Yeah, I'm BBC radio 2!
    Seriously, reading your last post I found that you don't deny that this service can be useful to all who searches for his life partner. Surely all your recomendations are a good guide for all who involved in dating. I don't deny this.

Seriously, reading your last post I found that you don't deny that this service can be useful to all who searches for his life partner.
    /me has my "brat card". i use it with love.

so..... if we take a muslim, and i have learnt that in kazan a muslim can have more then one wife, does he have to order say "a dozen"???? will he get a discount???

anyway having read all these posts, how many members and admins/mods are by now either on valium or prozac????

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Seriously, reading your last post I found that you don't deny that this service can be useful to all who searches for his life partner.
    /me has my "brat card". i use it with love.

so..... if we take a muslim, and i have learnt that in kazan a muslim can have more then one wife, does he have to order say "a dozen"???? will he get a discount???

anyway having read all these posts, how many members and admins/mods are by now either on valium or prozac????

To the point, what means "brat card"? What is "brat"?

To the point, what means "brat card"? What is "brat"?

brat. from the oxford english dictionary.

in contemptuous sense

hence having a "brat card" means i am always in contempt.

brat. from the oxford english dictionary.

in contemptuous sense

hence having a "brat card" means i am always in contempt.

Hey nick20045 let me know more about the id theft and if any good examples of what they can do LOL
    I might have that problem LOL