Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

http://www.joincreditexpert.com/idfr...ndsxxxxx124172

http://news.google.com/news?q=identi...ab=nn&oi=newsr

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

have fun.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

You can only say that she is a" Real Woman "if that woman will stay with you forever no matter whatever happens to ya.So for now never say shes's a real woman.Got it???

hearty Philippines

What is a "bride card"? And where can I buy one from?

quote:Originally posted by Trafaller

I found an interesting online service - bride card. I can say that they saved me. The fact is that I met one charming lady from Russia 2 months ago. She was so pretty... I was in love with her... I called her several times - she wasn't in any Russian marriage agency and I thought I catched my chance. But I wanted to know if she is real? And then I decided to use that serice... In brief, I ordered a card for my Nina... And she didn't pass their verification. That service found she was a real single scammer... God, I was ready to send her $1250.00 for that damn notebook... So I decided to use that service in the future. Interesting and unusual thing... And they are independent - it's a great thing.
    If you have your own experience with that service - let's discuss.

quote:Originally posted by andymanx

What is a "bride card"? And where can I buy one from?

I found an interesting online service - bride card. I can say that they saved me. The fact is that I met one charming lady from Russia 2 months ago. She was so pretty... I was in love with her... I called her several times - she wasn't in any Russian marriage agency and I thought I catched my chance. But I wanted to know if she is real? And then I decided to use that serice... In brief, I ordered a card for my Nina... And she didn't pass their verification. That service found she was a real single scammer... God, I was ready to send her $1250.00 for that damn notebook... So I decided to use that service in the future. Interesting and unusual thing... And they are independent - it's a great thing.
    it was a "check her up" services promoted by trolls all over MOB forums time ago.
    As said, i think the operation is a rip-off, but in case they (if they are still around) truly manage to contact women to vet them:
    a) many will turn the request down out of privacy concerns
    b) if among those who go through the procedure there ARE scammers, what are YOU (any man) going to do?
    I) convince the guys at the service to release the info...hmmm...they got your money...ehm...business already, so why would they care?
    II) if ever you manage to get an identity, what are you going to do? CIA, INTERPOL, hit-men...please! Much easier NEVER TO SEND MONEY TO STRANGERS.

As well, beware of online background check providers: ALL of them.
    http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=786
    http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=778

Does anyone know anything about Daria P. #4016 on UA Ladys.com website? I have been reading many posts that say she is not real, at least not in the sense that you think she is. Several people have written about her and Ian posted links to Carey Tola Spencer, Carey Bright Spencer, etc.

From Ian's post:
    I am still reading about "Diana P" (he is referring to Daria P.)and i have told you, i am the person that was scammed by Bright Carey Spencer, Tola Carey Spencer, Tola Falola Salvage. She is not Russian, she is Nigerian. she is from Lagos Nigeria. Anyone who want photosof this person can email me at IAN_METCALFE41@YAHOO.CO.UK and i will send you the photos, the passport photos, the export papers, the hotel receipts,a photo of the hotel,phone numbers,photos of the person i saw on a web cam after i found out that she was black and a list of the names i was asked to send cheques too and they amounts..

I went to these sites and saw photos of her and a Nigerian Lady using the same name. I am trying to copy the webpages here, but it won't let me. I'll do my best to post most of what I am referring to.

http://www.stop-scammers.com/browseall.asp?page=157
    http://new.photos.yahoo.com/scambust..._count=0#page1
    http://new.photos.yahoo.com/scambust..._count=0#page1

I thought she was just a victim in this case, but I have read several posts claiming they have visited her in January, and April or May. The guy that went in January said he waited at a cafe at 5am, but she didn't show and later said she had to work. The next guy said he did see her and is emailing her now. Funny. I though I was the only person she was talking to. I also got information from posters named Prometheus, warpnacell, bachelorboy101, and Glimmertwin34, just to name a few. I told her about the fake passport and documents, and she claimed she knew nothing about them and asked the agency if it was possible for someone to steal her pictures. Here is a reply she sent me on August 23rd, 2007:

"Hello, Mark!

I don't want to comment everything in your letters, I've come to the agency in a high spirit, we are having a holiday tomorrow.

But after reading your letters I was frightened a little. I asked at the agency if it is possible that my pictures can be stolen and put in another web-site. They said that iit is impossible and showed me several pictures - they have so called watermarks "ualadys" on them. I brought my pictures here, they scanned them and put those watermarks. But you really scared me, I don't want to be involved into some bad sites.

You say that you love me and at the same time you do not trust me. What shall I think about this? You know it is impossible to build the relations without trust.

What is the problem? Can't you wait till the 28th of August? You've been waiting for such a long time! And you cannot wait a few days!

I asked and the agency's manager explained to me what that video-conference mean more detailed. I liked that way of communication very much, sure i would like to talk to you in real. And besides we will be able to see each other not on the pictures, but like in reality on the monitors.

And I also remembered that there is a great difference in time between our countries, so we must pay attention to this too.

I would like to try this kind of speaking to you, but only if you are in a good mood, without your suspicions and rude jokes!

I am waiting for your rely,

Have a nice day,

Sincerely,

Daria."

I replied and told her that it was possible to copy these photos, at least the old photos because I did it before I actually bought the originals. I have been talking to this girl since 04 Feb. 2005. I am currently enrolled in college. I took two semesters off to work. I have tried a few times before to travel to her city, but it seems that she is never sure if she will not have classes then and I usually end up not going.

Later she wrote:

"August 24th, 2007:

You know, your letters really scare me. It seems to me that you are a very suspicious person and you don?t trust anyone. I`m not going to wrote you right now everything about me, because we were corresponding for so long and I wrote you thousands of times about my life and me personally. Wait till the 28th of August and I?ll choose the suitable day for us to talk. You will see me in your screen and talk to me. Won?t it be the proof for you that I?m alive?"

August 25th, 2007:

" You know, God is always testing our faith and gives us difficult periods of life to cope wit the. I can`t tell you exactly that I love you, because I`ve never seen you in real life. You even don?t want to send me your pictures. But I know that have a strong affection to you. I don`t want to give you personal info about me, but you are hiding even your appearance? Why are you so secretive from me?

Have a very nice day,

Take care,

Daria "

Here is the letter I was looking for:

Daria P. #4016
    Mark H. #______
    22 August 2007

Hello, Mark!

The letter was translated for Daria by Olga.

Hello, Mark!

Thank you for spending so much time on me! You have sent the four letters to me and this has taken a great deal of time to read them all. I didn't think that I have to explain to you my schedule at work and college time-table and when i come to the agency. But in this letter I will do this again for to understand that it also demands my time, but it is not a problem for me for I also care of you and have some special attitude to you.

I work usually from 9 a.m. till 10 p.m. with a dinner break. I do not have fixed days-off so sometimes my days-off are at weekend and sometimes on week-days. My time table at college is usually known to the students at the beginning of the academic year. I used to go there earlier just because I had to find a flat or a room to stay in or arrange the room at the hostel. Why this year will be more difficult and different because it will be the last year and the diploma paper demands some more time. I know several students who studied in Kiev (which is much closer to Zhitomir) and they had to stay there for much more time than usual just because their papers' supervisors were always busy and they had to wait till they became free to help them. This also caused the need to arrange the work schedule in a different way for the session periods.

Your words are all built on the education system of America, but this doesn't mean that American system is absolutely similar to the Ukrainian one. In our country students by correspondence as well as the common students can have sessions in different time. Some examinations really are conducted on the 30-31st of December.

The only reason why I don't tell you the exact day now is that I don't want to invite you on a particular day and then it will turn out that I am to be at the college. I don't want you to spend money for the ticket till I know the exact time-table. Why don?t you want to wait a couple of days till I am able to tell you more exactly? I just care about your time.

And I really live not far from the agency?s office and that is why I sometimes come here before or after the work. But this doesn?t mean that my work place is close too. I have to spend the dinner break to read your letters and write mine. Since your letters are a few and not very short I ask sometimes to translate them with the electronic translator.

This will also your question. Sometimes I really don?t eat, I mean that sometimes I have not time to eat during the dinner break.

This all is also very disappointing for me, I want to be absolutely exact with the date of your coming because I care of you and you don?t want to see this care and such letters.

I will be able to tell you exactly after the 28th of August. But only if you want to become again the Mark I knew before and really wish to come and see me and have nice attitude to me.

But if you trust some women from the Internet, but not me, perhaps you should meet with them?!

Sorry, if this letter will disappoint you. This was not my aim, I just want to explain you what you meant to me and that if I cannot do something that is just because I want to be sincere and exact with the dates.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely,

Daria."

See, she uses the excuse that she doesn't want to give me an exact date because she doesn't want me to waste my money. As a matter of fact, I am confused. If she is scamming me, then why hasn't she asked me for any money in 31 months? I have been talking to a friend of mine and we agree that she is probably selling her photos to UA Ladys to sucker more men into writing her and buying their services. Since I write long letters to her, she has no choice but to write to me specifically. Well, SOMEONE is writing to me specifically, maybe a translator. Big harry Yorgi, maybe. I also told my friend that maybe she is living a different lifestyle and has to wait until the 28th before she can be off work or whatever, and that she will need this time to get there. Another hypothesis is that she is spending her time now with someone else that has booked a trip to see her and she will be busy until after he leaves. I have read so many posts, some that appear fake and many that appear genuine, that I don't know what to believe any longer. I just don't want this all to be a nightmare. She has sent me about 100-140 photos and I bet I have paid for about 100 of them over the years. I never had a reason to suspect she was part of a scam so I blindly bought them. I have been explaining to her all of the information I have been reading lately, and she tries to dismiss it and says it is not true. I told Sergey in customer support all about it and the name of her University she gave me when she first wrote to me. I told him I found only one non-functioning site of her college from 2006-2007. I looked everywhere, including Wikipedia and found only one refernce to it from a Ukrainian lady named Lyudmilla. After reading my 2000 word description of what was going on, Sergey wrote:

August 22, 2007
    Dear Mark

You can order the phone conversation or video conference to Dasha. And after you talk to her all your suspicions will be revealed.

Her photo was just stolen and used.

We appreciate your membership!

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service"

I tried to write back and explain everything to him again and this is what he wrote the second time:

August 23, 2007
    Dear Mark

I have contacted Zhitomir branch, where Daria is listed and they say that she has no problems to come and talk to you - to take part in the Video Conference - which allows you to see and to hear the lady online.

But she would be very glad to talk after the 28th of August, because currently she is really very busy. So you can freely order the Conference after the 28th and we hope that it will reveal all your suspicions after you talk to Daria.

Concerning the bad posts on forums - they are mostly fake and posted by the orders of our rivals, who post them, taking no responsibility for their words in a great wish to take the good clients from us.

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service

I wrote him again and explained about the fake University name and how pointless the video would be as proof the girl writing to me was the girl in the photos, and he wrote:

Dear Mark

Thank you very much for your message, we are always glad to help you.

Of course Daria\'s photo was just stolen and used by some scammers. She has nothing to do with that issue. Please don\'t worry!

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service

on August 25, 2007:

Dear Mark

Please tell me what name of the University she told you, I will check it.

Concerning the web-cams and that you don\'t see her. If a lady is busy, maybe the staff dictates her the letters by phone and she dictates the replies. This happens. We also try make the process comfortable for lady.

I advised you to order the conference because it will reveal everything and you will ask your lady about everything - the Nigerian things and your future. She agrees to talk to you and she will gladly do that.

Have a good day, and a nice weekend, Mark!

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service "

Man! It seems he is finally getting the picture, but that is when I spoke with my friend and discussed all of this. Maybe Daria doesn't ask for money because I am already funding her lifestyle with the money I am giving to the agency to write to her and the photos I buy of her. I have on a few occasions sent her flowers and chocolates. I even sent her a package once with several gifts. I explained her the reasons I needed proof, that I needed to know that the girl in the photos is the person writing to me. The letters could be written by someone else using her photos to hide behind. As far as the University goes, maybe her exams and talk of the University is real because I am funding her way through a different college or other lifestyle at home. I told her that the video conference would prove nothing because the person writing the letters could easily hire the real girl in the photos to sit through a video conference with me and look happy. She could be saying anything when being asked to answer questions and the translator would tell me only what she thought I needed to hear or was being paid to say to me. I am curious what Daria P. #4016 will say Monday in her reply. Everything seems as it should if this were all real. If this is a scam, then these people are really doing their homework. I am so confused that I don't trust anyone anymore. Here's another question to drive you nuts: What if she is finally tired of all the games and really is being truthful with me this time and just wants to get away from the agency and her life? My next step is to figure out if I can go back and get any refunds on my credit card for some or all of the charges to CC/UALadys. I doubt it very seriously, but it is worth a try. Anyone know of any lawsuits against this company over this girl? I need to know how to get my money back and what to do. My emails are still paid up until Sept. 14th, so I plan to keep writing her everyday to see what stories she makes up next. My only problem is what if she tells me everything I want to know and gives me evidence that she is real? I know that doesn't prove her intentions are true, but it would mean that she is trying to do something to show me she is being honest. Maybe the agency is all at fault here and she doesn't know much of what is going on. I even asked Sergey to show me a copy of a police/Interpol report or something to prove her identity, then I realized this wouldn't work either. I already this girl exists. I need to know if she is being honest with me in her letters. I am so confused and want this to be real so bad that I can't be objective about it any longer. Guys, send me any information you can about her. I am trying to copy all of my old emails and build up sheets of information concerning her and other people that say they have been defrauded by her, just in case I need them for later. What sucks is that she has written more than 600 replies to me in 2.5 years and I have written about twice as many letters in that time. It takes many hours just to copy and paste those letters. Any info, help, advice, and a kick in the pants would be helpful here guys.

Mark Hurst

I just found a website that answered my questions. Dasha is already married and the agency is using her photos to lure unsuspecting mails to their website. She is not listed any longer on the top 110, but you can still write to her or see her profile the other way.

This girl has been published in a book, so every guy on the internet needs to know not to ever write to her.

Mark Hurst

Chris Cope

Hey guys! Once upon a time, I was the Train, but I can't login with that for some reason anymore. I've been away for a while and that might have something to do with it?

shilohkid13, I have to tell you to run away!!! I've seen that when a web site maintains exclusive rights to contacting a girl it's for only one reason... YOUR MONEY!!! I haven't used them, but I found a US based translation service that charges $40/ month USD for unlimited correspondence. Granted, I could offer the same deal myself by using an online electronic translator, and who would know? The point is, if you have to pay for each letter to and from the girl, plus for photos to be "printed" or downloaded, it's going to add up. The hook is... "IS SHE THE ONE?"

It sounds cold, but as soon as you have the first doubt in your head, it's time to run away. It sucks to think that she may have been real, but it also sucks to WU your hard earned cash to Ivan.

Train returns