Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Possible Scam? nigeria?

Ive gotten involved with a nigerian girl and she has been very intimate with me online and so forth asked me for money several times ive said no 4 times....now shes sending money orders from what she says is her employer and wants me to cash them here and send them via money gram.... to a travel angency.... heres the information on the send part when the money orders are cashed....

John Adeola Travel Agencies
    234-803-502-6804
    To send the money:
    Full Name:Terrie Shepherd

Her name is Chika Nnebedum

she says she lives here in my town but went over there for business....im confused as to what i should do ??? do I wait for the money orders to come in and take them to the police or do I send them to the bank to be investigated????

need some help here cause i cant help but think its a scam but I told her I am a security guard and I need to get the documents investigated and cleared thru security clearances and gave her one hell of a song and dance about making sure everything is legit and she says thats fine I can do whatever i need to before sending the money....I really am a security guard and these are genuine concerns but I need to know the truth....

can anyone help me or have dealt with this same situation that could help me out as well??

all information is appreciated and concerns will be addressed seriously!

thx again

one word will sum it all up.......

RUN

long known scam. you get the postal orders. they look genuine. you cash them in. bank gives you money. you draw money. bank then comes back and says forged documents and wants money back.

it takes ages and ages and ages for the postal orders to be paid by the originating country to your bank.

ask for postal orders in canadian dollars payable to your name BUT CAN BE CASHED AT POST OFFICE COUNTER. (in england if the postal order is crossed it can only be cashed in a bank).

if you can cash them at a post office counter then as far as i know you should be ok. through a bank...........

RUN

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

one word will sum it all up.......

RUN

long known scam. you get the postal orders. they look genuine. you cash them in. bank gives you money. you draw money. bank then comes back and says forged documents and wants money back.

it takes ages and ages and ages for the postal orders to be paid by the originating country to your bank.

ask for postal orders in canadian dollars payable to your name BUT CAN BE CASHED AT POST OFFICE COUNTER. (in england if the postal order is crossed it can only be cashed in a bank).

if you can cash them at a post office counter then as far as i know you should be ok. through a bank...........

RUN

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

well the money orders are already in the mail.... so i guess we'll see what goes on we have a local task force fighting scammers so maybe i will give them a call to see whats up?

well the money orders are already in the mail.... so i guess we'll see what goes on we have a local task force fighting scammers so maybe i will give them a call to see whats up?

no problem but think of it logically.....

why send money to somebody when can just open a bank account, save the money, get interest and then when have enough pay the travel agency direct?

ohhhh and ask for a copy of her passport. if she says she is originally from your area, she should (i would guess) have a canadian passport.

no problem but think of it logically.....

why send money to somebody when can just open a bank account, save the money, get interest and then when have enough pay the travel agency direct?

ohhhh and ask for a copy of her passport. if she says she is originally from your area, she should (i would guess) have a canadian passport.