Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

@Sonar

guess you can realise now why i took the "mickeey" out on thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=393

@Giles

try them two links i gave you. good sites. does not mean you "drop your guard" but, from my personal experience they are good. otherwise, you should know by now that i will "speak my mind" if they were not.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

@Sonar

guess you can realise now why i took the "mickeey" out on thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_
    Nick20045,
    Just read that thread that you linked above. Totally f****** amazing!!!! The guy thinking about sending the notebook computer>> Big Mistake!!!! Your "real" one will now have easy internet access to start her search for more guys just like you. If by some chance she is not a scammer, she will be soon.
    Robby45>> It is not possible to form a real relationship over the internet. No matter how many goofy love letters you send or receive. And this bride-card business prooves absolutely nothing. It is nothing new and scammers know how to deal with it to their advantage.
    If you really want to know for sure that a Russian woman is serious about you, there is ONLY ONE WAY to do it. You will have to go there and meet her in person. Until then, everything else is just a fantasy.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

@Sonar

guess you can realise now why i took the "mickeey" out on thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_
    Nick20045,
    Just read that thread that you linked above. Totally f****** amazing!!!! The guy thinking about sending the notebook computer>> Big Mistake!!!! Your "real" one will now have easy internet access to start her search for more guys just like you. If by some chance she is not a scammer, she will be soon.
    Robby45>> It is not possible to form a real relationship over the internet. No matter how many goofy love letters you send or receive. And this bride-card business prooves absolutely nothing. It is nothing new and scammers know how to deal with it to their advantage.
    If you really want to know for sure that a Russian woman is serious about you, there is ONLY ONE WAY to do it. You will have to go there and meet her in person. Until then, everything else is just a fantasy.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

@Sonar

totally agree with you. and more comments about this so called "bride card".

a: what guarantee does this "company" give? i.e. if they approve of somebody and a person sends say US$2000 and it turns out the person is a scammer, can this company be sued for misinformation?

b: what is to prove that all info they have is true and 100% correct?

c: what is to say this is not another scam? hey look at it like this. anybody can make a company on the internet. offer a service at say US$10. if they get 10 members a week thats US$100. one month US$400. about 3 times an average russian wage. and fat Yuri is sitting there watching tv and once in a while sends a message saying "This woman is approved". or...... if he does not fancy her he will send a message saying "not approved"

d: what if fat Yuri is in collusion with some women who are scammers and approves them. fat Yuri gets US$10 from the member. the scammer gets a few grand. internet site is then closed down. now work it out. that is on one member. imagine it going on on say 100 members!!!

e: will something like this not make a person let his guard down? give a false sense of security. and if then scammed what happens?

the best is to ask, read, find out, ask for assistance and MOST OF ALL..... that as it is called "gut feeling". the old "human instinct" which seems a lot of people have lost.

as to even meeting her!!!! heck, i met one. we decided to see each other for a week. i changed ALL my schedule in russia to be with her. (lost out about 3000 roubles (about US$100) on train tickets, apartment in vyborg which i had paid for and was US$200 and a hotel in helsinki which was another US$300). cost me US$200 to travel with her by taxi to where she lives (she said she had lost her passport so cannot travel by train), US$700 hotel near where she lives plus spending money.

we thought we liked each other. engagement ring was 9700 roubles (about US$350).

work it all out.......about US$1800 not including spending money which was about another US$2000, and if you are not prepared to try and try and try again, find a local woman. believe me it works out more cheap.

first few day text all the time. after no text no e mail. then when i pulled her up i got the "i love you and miss you". after....... well i do say in other posts "i was engaged". to me? i was on holiday. i tried. it failed. i can whimper or i can move on. i am a survivor. i move on.

so even if you meet her it means sweet nothing. and even if you get engaged it still means sweet nothing. and from what i read, even if you get married......... if she wants to shoot off, she is gone.

so that is why i said about prince and princess and all this stuff is balony. it is a matter of being lucky and finding the right person. and till then.......... all the best of luck to everybody.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

@Sonar

totally agree with you. and more comments about this so called "bride card".

a: what guarantee does this "company" give? i.e. if they approve of somebody and a person sends say US$2000 and it turns out the person is a scammer, can this company be sued for misinformation?

b: what is to prove that all info they have is true and 100% correct?

c: what is to say this is not another scam? hey look at it like this. anybody can make a company on the internet. offer a service at say US$10. if they get 10 members a week thats US$100. one month US$400. about 3 times an average russian wage. and fat Yuri is sitting there watching tv and once in a while sends a message saying "This woman is approved". or...... if he does not fancy her he will send a message saying "not approved"

d: what if fat Yuri is in collusion with some women who are scammers and approves them. fat Yuri gets US$10 from the member. the scammer gets a few grand. internet site is then closed down. now work it out. that is on one member. imagine it going on on say 100 members!!!

e: will something like this not make a person let his guard down? give a false sense of security. and if then scammed what happens?

the best is to ask, read, find out, ask for assistance and MOST OF ALL..... that as it is called "gut feeling". the old "human instinct" which seems a lot of people have lost.

as to even meeting her!!!! heck, i met one. we decided to see each other for a week. i changed ALL my schedule in russia to be with her. (lost out about 3000 roubles (about US$100) on train tickets, apartment in vyborg which i had paid for and was US$200 and a hotel in helsinki which was another US$300). cost me US$200 to travel with her by taxi to where she lives (she said she had lost her passport so cannot travel by train), US$700 hotel near where she lives plus spending money.

we thought we liked each other. engagement ring was 9700 roubles (about US$350).

work it all out.......about US$1800 not including spending money which was about another US$2000, and if you are not prepared to try and try and try again, find a local woman. believe me it works out more cheap.

first few day text all the time. after no text no e mail. then when i pulled her up i got the "i love you and miss you". after....... well i do say in other posts "i was engaged". to me? i was on holiday. i tried. it failed. i can whimper or i can move on. i am a survivor. i move on.

so even if you meet her it means sweet nothing. and even if you get engaged it still means sweet nothing. and from what i read, even if you get married......... if she wants to shoot off, she is gone.

so that is why i said about prince and princess and all this stuff is balony. it is a matter of being lucky and finding the right person. and till then.......... all the best of luck to everybody.

Sonar, it look you didn't get me!
    BRIDECARD - it's not a "card or flower delivery"!!! Absolutely!
    There is such a cool service - bride card - they sertificate your lady! [8D] And if she obtains their BrideCard - she is so-called "lady with a BrideCard" - verified and real girl. To the point, as I know, after getting the BrideCard it becomes EXTREMELY DANGEROUS for her to scam. So if you want - visit and see.

Sonar, it look you didn't get me!
    BRIDECARD - it's not a "card or flower delivery"!!! Absolutely!
    There is such a cool service - bride card - they sertificate your lady! [8D] And if she obtains their BrideCard - she is so-called "lady with a BrideCard" - verified and real girl. To the point, as I know, after getting the BrideCard it becomes EXTREMELY DANGEROUS for her to scam. So if you want - visit and see.

what is the credit limit on this card? is it accepted in all shops and what is the interest (p.a.) on it?

and before anybody replies....... i am in a [)][)][)][)] mood today.

it's a bleeding SPA card!!!!!! LOL. yep she gets certified. she gets "wave card" tattooed next to her left boob. she even gets a starting date and a "use by date" (in the case of the link.... start is 12/05 and use by date is 12/06 and also you get the name of the last user (in the case of the link she was used and maybe possibly abused by somebody called R.A. Randall. )) BUT, she does have a smile on her face so maybe he was one good phufuker, or he had a 16 inch tool or....... she took him to the cleaners...... whichever it is..... she DOES have a smile on her face.

what is the credit limit on this card? is it accepted in all shops and what is the interest (p.a.) on it?

and before anybody replies....... i am in a [)][)][)][)] mood today.

it's a bleeding SPA card!!!!!! LOL. yep she gets certified. she gets "wave card" tattooed next to her left boob. she even gets a starting date and a "use by date" (in the case of the link.... start is 12/05 and use by date is 12/06 and also you get the name of the last user (in the case of the link she was used and maybe possibly abused by somebody called R.A. Randall. )) BUT, she does have a smile on her face so maybe he was one good phufuker, or he had a 16 inch tool or....... she took him to the cleaners...... whichever it is..... she DOES have a smile on her face.

quote:

bride card
    Hey Robby45, Are you R.A. Randall? Man I really like that naked woman in the river. Sign me up !!! HaHa