Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The agency I was thinking of is called A Foreign Affair
    .. Sounds just like the one you described Sonar .. except not as they said on their site.. Was a nice idea .

Nicks advice to write to a few Russian women is the best way . I can always join a agency when I'm there . If I have to ..

I'm going to give the tour a miss now and maybe just go to one of the socials to see what there like..

Thanks for the advice you just saved me a few quid and alot of time..

Dean ...

quote:Originally posted by Dean007

Nicks advice to write to a few Russian women is the best way . I can always join a agency when I'm there . If I have to ..

I'm going to give the tour a miss now and maybe just go to one of the socials to see what there like..

Dean ...
    i am in newcastle. next sunday. tin jar. guitar.... banjo and harmonica. singing......

need to get some dosh.......

any donations are very welcome.....

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Dean007

Dean ...
    i am in newcastle. next sunday. tin jar. guitar.... banjo and harmonica. singing......

need to get some dosh.......

any donations are very welcome.....

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Could you send me the sites too nick20045
    I would like to have a look you never know might see some one I know LOL
    quote:Originally posted by nick20045

@Sonar

guess you can realise now why i took the "mickeey" out on thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=393

@Giles

try them two links i gave you. good sites. does not mean you "drop your guard" but, from my personal experience they are good. otherwise, you should know by now that i will "speak my mind" if they were not.

done. check e mail.

hi
    I just went through the russian match com and I can say that I saw on the top 100 about 15 models 7 actress and about 2 not good looking ladies What does that say about this site LOL.

Try this site.
    holostyak

There are actually many RW/UW in America looking for men, along with women in the FSU. It is in Russian, but one can add their profile in the men's secttion. You can send email freely without charge. Click on the search button at top and choose age, country, etc.

quote:Originally posted by wxman2003

Try this site.
    holostyak

There are actually many RW/UW in America looking for men, along with women in the FSU. It is in Russian, but one can add their profile in the men's secttion. You can send email freely without charge. Click on the search button at top and choose age, country, etc.
    the MAIN problem i find when dealing with RW/UW who are already located in western countries is "are they just after what they can get".

i mean, somebody already has gone through the process of bringing them over. cannot be they are all widows. so are they really "scammers"?

I don't think all of the RW/UW women in the US are scammers. Their ex husbands could well be jerks, abusers, etc. At least with this site, you don't have to travel around the world, you might just find a gem in the US. Remember it works both ways. Many of the older men who marry a young RW/UW want a trophy wife, and when they get bored with them, they just cast them off.

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

quote:Originally posted by wxman2003

Try this site.
    holostyak

the MAIN problem i find when dealing with RW/UW who are already located in western countries is "are they just after what they can get".

i mean, somebody already has gone through the process of bringing them over. cannot be they are all widows. so are they really "scammers"?

There are alot of Russian/American women in Miami. 90% of them arrived by K1 fiance visa and very quickly learned the ways of American women. (Divorce is a good thing).

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.