Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

quote:Originally posted by Sonar

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

quote:Originally posted by wxman2003

Try this site.
    holostyak

There are actually many RW/UW in America looking for men, along with women in the FSU. It is in Russian, but one can add their profile in the men's secttion. You can send email freely without charge. Click on the search button at top and choose age, country, etc.
    the MAIN problem i find when dealing with RW/UW who are already located in western countries is "are they just after what they can get".

i mean, somebody already has gone through the process of bringing them over. cannot be they are all widows. so are they really "scammers"?

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on
    There are alot of Russian/American women in Miami. 90% of them arrived by K1 fiance visa and very quickly learned the ways of American women. (Divorce is a good thing).

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.
    so guess it depends "if you are into recycling human resources"

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Last few weeks i'm getting email from ladies via "onewife.com". I'm not a member there, I've never even visited the site but after verifying I found out I do have an (empty) profile there with only my email-adress in it. Onewife says i got a profile by visiting other dating sites. Seems very strange to me.

I do have a profile on the only site i'm registered which is bride.ru. They say they never exchange information about her members. Anyone any idea? And how reliable are those sites anyway?

quote:Originally posted by hans67

Last few weeks i'm getting email from ladies via "onewife.com". I'm not a member there, I've never even visited the site but after verifying I found out I do have an (empty) profile there with only my email-adress in it. Onewife says i got a profile by visiting other dating sites. Seems very strange to me.

I do have a profile on the only site i'm registered which is bride.ru. They say they never exchange information about her members. Anyone any idea? And how reliable are those sites anyway?
    well, trading addresses & selling databases it at the heart of [u]A N Y[u] internet business. That's why i use throw-away (not personal) emails when registering with any site whatsoever.

HOW RELIABLE?

Those are junk dating farms...they have no idea who is who and who does what...[u]and they have NOT ONE SINGLE GOOD REASON to care![u]. Their business is click-throughs & selling memberships & affiliate MLM schemes...if Barney, Leroy, Pedro or Wong get taken to the cleaners by Oleg sending pictures of miss nude world 1976, well...it's their problem...never send money, remember?

You want a good dating site with NO SCAMMERS....???? Then go to TVER. You will see here, real russian woman and with videos of them explaining what they are looking for. Very nice and legit and CLEAN site.

ScamBuster - Canada