Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Russian Agency

Default Russian Agency

A few months ago i start to look for a lady in several agencys, but it look to me that all of them in first place want to win the most money possible with the girls, or they pay them to keep contact with man. Can any one comment this please

welcome to the club.

read http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=395

if you use any of them rememeber to remove the spaces near the dots (.)

the free one is pretty good as when you send a message it goes straight to her e mail address and not into a mailbox.

ALSO read a lot of posts in here. there is some very good advise to stop you being scammed.

AND YES. there are some nice genuine ladies wanting a loving relationship so do not give up.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

welcome to the club.

read http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=395

if you use any of them rememeber to remove the spaces near the dots (.)

the free one is pretty good as when you send a message it goes straight to her e mail address and not into a mailbox.

ALSO read a lot of posts in here. there is some very good advise to stop you being scammed.

AND YES. there are some nice genuine ladies wanting a loving relationship so do not give up.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

There are some old and very good pieces of advice.

NEVER SEND ANY MONEY !
    NO serious woman wants it from you !
    You don't get a better woman by sending money !

And when you meet a woman. Remember that NEVER buy big presents or spend a lot of money in restaurants.
    A serious woman NEVER wants it !

A serious RUSSIAN woman is VERY HAPPY if you buy her some small presents. Use 10-20 $ for it and you will get her !

Test her when you meet her. Go to McDonalds. If she is happy, she is serious. If she looks sour, she is playing games with you.......
    Or maybe she is happy for a soup or sallads....

NEVER pay any correspondence fees to any woman or agency !
    All is scamming !
    A serious woman has money for it. But probably she writes you only short letters and 1-2 times per week.
    If you want to read prewritten stories and pay for it..ok, but they are very boring and all similar. And lead to nothing.

But if you want to waste and lose money...ok....DO IT !

There are some old and very good pieces of advice.

NEVER SEND ANY MONEY !
    NO serious woman wants it from you !
    You don't get a better woman by sending money !

And when you meet a woman. Remember that NEVER buy big presents or spend a lot of money in restaurants.
    A serious woman NEVER wants it !

A serious RUSSIAN woman is VERY HAPPY if you buy her some small presents. Use 10-20 $ for it and you will get her !

Test her when you meet her. Go to McDonalds. If she is happy, she is serious. If she looks sour, she is playing games with you.......
    Or maybe she is happy for a soup or sallads....

NEVER pay any correspondence fees to any woman or agency !
    All is scamming !
    A serious woman has money for it. But probably she writes you only short letters and 1-2 times per week.
    If you want to read prewritten stories and pay for it..ok, but they are very boring and all similar. And lead to nothing.

But if you want to waste and lose money...ok....DO IT !

I repeat - order a BrideCard for her at bride card and you'll see what happen. Allthe scammers will disappear as ghosts. I used that and I know what to do. It's very simple but the results will be shocking... [8D]

I repeat - order a BrideCard for her at bride card and you'll see what happen. Allthe scammers will disappear as ghosts. I used that and I know what to do. It's very simple but the results will be shocking... [8D]

quote:Originally posted by Robby45

No doubt that you are trying to promote this stupid bride-card thing. What the hell makes you think that it is some kind of fool proof system?
    Proof of identity and residence>>>Big damn deal!!!! That does not eliminate liars does it???
    It can easily be used to set up the personal meeting scam.
    Where is the site operated from?? Russia???
    Why should anyone trust a Russian woman on the internet just because of some stupid bride card?? The whole idea is ignorant !!!

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Originally posted by Robby45

No doubt that you are trying to promote this stupid bride-card thing. What the hell makes you think that it is some kind of fool proof system?
    Proof of identity and residence>>>Big damn deal!!!! That does not eliminate liars does it???
    Why should anyone trust a Russian woman on the internet just because of some stupid bride card?? The whole idea is ignorant !!!

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

[quote]quote:Originally posted by Sonar

i would have replied with one simple word.......

YAWN

says not promoting this card but, all posts refer to it. and i posed some serious question about this so called "bride card". funny thing is none have been answered.

YAWN