Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Russian Agency

[quote]quote:Originally posted by Sonar

No doubt that you are trying to promote this stupid bride-card thing. What the hell makes you think that it is some kind of fool proof system?
    Proof of identity and residence>>>Big damn deal!!!! That does not eliminate liars does it???
    It can easily be used to set up the personal meeting scam.
    Where is the site operated from?? Russia???
    Why should anyone trust a Russian woman on the internet just because of some stupid bride card?? The whole idea is ignorant !!!

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.
    i would have replied with one simple word.......

YAWN

says not promoting this card but, all posts refer to it. and i posed some serious question about this so called "bride card". funny thing is none have been answered.

YAWN

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Hmm... Let's stop the discussing bride card. As my old friend says, make an advice only if you're asked about. Well, guys, it looks that you don't want to know it. No problem. It's your choice.
    But there is one opened little question: why did it help me?..
    Well, forget it.

Hmm... Let's stop the discussing bride card. As my old friend says, make an advice only if you're asked about. Well, guys, it looks that you don't want to know it. No problem. It's your choice.
    But there is one opened little question: why did it help me?..
    Well, forget it.

who says it helped you????

have you met her yet?

are you engaged?

have you slept together?

has she introduced you to her family?

are you married?

how long married?

not been at least 10 years married!!!! bride card or not, if she wants she is off and if you are lucky, she will be off without half your possessions.

you think scammers are just after money in the first few weeks.!!!

a good scammer, can take you to the cleaners. read posts. how men got married brought her over, and then she claimed he was beating her and got him thrown out of his own home!!!!! read two stories like that on a different forum.

read Dutchys (very good) post about marraige. how he is taking precautions even though he states they both admit they are 100% in love. about prenuptuals, contracts.

HEY DUTCHY. FORGET THE CONTRACT. GET A BRIDE CARD. and then what? she wants half of what is owned and go in front of a judge and say "but my lurd..... she has a bride card"

jeezzzzzzzz.......

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

who says it helped you????

have you met her yet?

are you engaged?

have you slept together?

has she introduced you to her family?

are you married?

how long married?

not been at least 10 years married!!!! bride card or not, if she wants she is off and if you are lucky, she will be off without half your possessions.

you think scammers are just after money in the first few weeks.!!!

a good scammer, can take you to the cleaners. read posts. how men got married brought her over, and then she claimed he was beating her and got him thrown out of his own home!!!!! read two stories like that on a different forum.

read Dutchys (very good) post about marraige. how he is taking precautions even though he states they both admit they are 100% in love. about prenuptuals, contracts.

HEY DUTCHY. FORGET THE CONTRACT. GET A BRIDE CARD. and then what? she wants half of what is owned and go in front of a judge and say "but my lurd..... she has a bride card"

jeezzzzzzzz.......

nick20045, I say it helped me. I met her in Egypt and we slept together.
    But you asked too much useless questions. It's understandable that you may be scammed in any time. SURELY. The fact is that that the service allows to stop ONLINE SCAM in the first phase. It increases the probability that at least she is Maria Petrova but not Yuri Petrov and she has no chidren, etc. And I prefer to communicate with physically real person but not phantom. And that service can it check. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

nick20045, I say it helped me. I met her in Egypt and we slept together.
    But you asked too much useless questions. It's understandable that you may be scammed in any time. SURELY. The fact is that that the service allows to stop ONLINE SCAM in the first phase. It increases the probability that at least she is Maria Petrova but not Yuri Petrov and she has no chidren, etc. And I prefer to communicate with physically real person but not phantom. And that service can it check. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

and last but not least......

i would say that 98% of members on here have been already married. do you think it is not easy to find a woman in our own country? IT IS.

but most men will tell you, it is a process of elimination. read, understand, ask, find out................

they are interested in a partner for life not somebody with a bride card.

what is to say she is NOT a scammer. she is 100% genuine. you send her some money and then because you write something and she maybe misunderstands and stops writing to you. maybe to you it is a joke. to her it is an insult. different customs. different ideas. spitting out of a car window while driving in the UK is the norm. in Russia it is frowned upon.

does that constitute she is a scammer? you think that because she has a bride card, you send some money "she is yours"!!!!!! what are you looking for? a partner or a cow. animals are bought. people are seduced, talked to, build a relationship, build trust, see, find out...... discuss. find a middle path that will make both happy. make allowances. for bad english knowledge, different customs, maybe different religions.........and even then........ there are problems to solve and the most important thing is to solve them together. not flash a bride card.

and NO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!

you could not work out if she was a woman or a phantom when you were with her!!!!! and as to having had children or not, jeezzzz man!!!!! look at her belly and usually upper tighs. if she has stretch marks she has had children. if not..... most probably not.

and for name and id...... here is a news flash.......

it is called PASSPORT.

p.s. a lot of useless questions??? lol. you mean "i ripped the bride card to bits" i know. i can be evil like that. but......

if you need a bride card to work out if the woman you slept with was a woman or not....... good luck to you.

or was it just a wet dream that you had???????

p.p.s. a decent russia/ukrainian girl will not let you kiss her for at least 2 days. she may give you a kiss after but nothing sexy. may hold your hand. if she sleeps with you before 7 days....... she is not classed as "a decent woman".

and last but not least......

i would say that 98% of members on here have been already married. do you think it is not easy to find a woman in our own country? IT IS.

but most men will tell you, it is a process of elimination. read, understand, ask, find out................

they are interested in a partner for life not somebody with a bride card.

what is to say she is NOT a scammer. she is 100% genuine. you send her some money and then because you write something and she maybe misunderstands and stops writing to you. maybe to you it is a joke. to her it is an insult. different customs. different ideas. spitting out of a car window while driving in the UK is the norm. in Russia it is frowned upon.

does that constitute she is a scammer? you think that because she has a bride card, you send some money "she is yours"!!!!!! what are you looking for? a partner or a cow. animals are bought. people are seduced, talked to, build a relationship, build trust, see, find out...... discuss. find a middle path that will make both happy. make allowances. for bad english knowledge, different customs, maybe different religions.........and even then........ there are problems to solve and the most important thing is to solve them together. not flash a bride card.

and NO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!

you could not work out if she was a woman or a phantom when you were with her!!!!! and as to having had children or not, jeezzzz man!!!!! look at her belly and usually upper tighs. if she has stretch marks she has had children. if not..... most probably not.

and for name and id...... here is a news flash.......

it is called PASSPORT.

p.s. a lot of useless questions??? lol. you mean "i ripped the bride card to bits" i know. i can be evil like that. but......

if you need a bride card to work out if the woman you slept with was a woman or not....... good luck to you.

or was it just a wet dream that you had???????

p.p.s. a decent russia/ukrainian girl will not let you kiss her for at least 2 days. she may give you a kiss after but nothing sexy. may hold your hand. if she sleeps with you before 7 days....... she is not classed as "a decent woman".

by the way, you just dropped "another clue" that you are russian.

not many westerners know that if a girl is called pavlova, her father will be pavlov i.e. an "a" at the end to signify a female. like dimitrova for a female and dimitrov for a male.

darn...... i'm sharp at picking things up.