Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Russian Agency

by the way, you just dropped "another clue" that you are russian.

not many westerners know that if a girl is called pavlova, her father will be pavlov i.e. an "a" at the end to signify a female. like dimitrova for a female and dimitrov for a male.

darn...... i'm sharp at picking things up.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

and last but not least......
    nick20045, did you lose $7.300? I did. And now I prefer to be protected. Moreover, my girl didn't refuse to pass the verification - she understands that approx. 95% of all the FSU online girls are scammers. IT'S NORMAL. I REPEAT IT'S NORMAL TO WISH TO BE PROTECTED.
    If you are frank with your woman - she understands you. If she doesn't - there is no reason to continue the corresponding.
    I have a lot of money and I can send them to her but I need honesty.
    To the point, all of you declare "Don't send money" - it's a mistake for a bit. Do you really think all of girls have the opportunity to correspond for free?! Oh my God... it's a great mistake. Therefore you just may lose your girl. And she could be your life partner. But if she has a card - I may send her some money, because I will be able to catch her if she scams.
    As for your phrase "if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!" - the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel. Got?
    As for the passport - it's much worse, as when your girl gives her data to the service, she is protected too, because you don't get her data until the scam action. But requiring the passport, you may offend her.

nick20045, did you lose $7.300? I did. And now I prefer to be protected. Moreover, my girl didn't refuse to pass the verification - she understands that approx. 95% of all the FSU online girls are scammers. IT'S NORMAL. I REPEAT IT'S NORMAL TO WISH TO BE PROTECTED.
    If you are frank with your woman - she understands you. If she doesn't - there is no reason to continue the corresponding.
    To the point, all of you declare "Don't send money" - it's a mistake for a bit. Do you really think all of girls have the opportunity to correspond for free?! Oh my God... it's a great mistake. Therefore you just may lose your girl. And she could be your life partner. But if she has a card - I may send her some money, because I will be able to catch her if she scams.
    As for your phrase "if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!" - the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel. Got?
    As for the passport - it's much worse, as when your girl gives her data to the service, she is protected too, because you don't get her data until the scam action. But requiring the passport, you may offend her.

I'm Russian?!
    It's good joke. Nebertheless I know some words in Russian. Moreover,
    my grand father knew Russian well enough. And I know the difference between "Pavlova" and "Pavlov". To the point, the writing "Yuri" is wrong, but "Yury" is right.
    To the point, does the nationality means something for you in our discussion? You don't trust Russians?
    Maybe you'll find that I'm a known scammer and try to scam all of you?

I'm Russian?!
    It's good joke. Nebertheless I know some words in Russian. Moreover,
    my grand father knew Russian well enough. And I know the difference between "Pavlova" and "Pavlov". To the point, the writing "Yuri" is wrong, but "Yury" is right.
    To the point, does the nationality means something for you in our discussion? You don't trust Russians?

quote:Originally posted by Robby45

nick20045, did you lose $7.300? I did.
    a fool and his money are soon parted.

And now I prefer to be protected.
    best protection. keep the money in the bank. most members on here will agree with me on this.

Moreover, my girl didn't refuse to pass the verification - she understands that approx. 95% of all the FSU online girls are scammers.
    i think you have just insulted a lot of russian women. lol.

IT'S NORMAL. I REPEAT IT'S NORMAL TO WISH TO BE PROTECTED.
    once again, keep your money in the bank.

pull the other leg will you!!! half of them use online translators. then misunderstand half of what is written. and do not speak english. ever tried an online translator!!!!

cool. i am skint. if you have a lot of money then DO NOT SEND HER ANY. buy a ticket and visit her regularly.

there is an old saying: women are like busses. if one comes along and you do not get on board, another will pull up soon and you may be lucky with that one (no pun intended at ladies but..... it is true)..... but then again, men are like cars. you get the new model, the old model. the one with a good history or the one with a bad history. the old junk model. but there is one good thing about it all....... you can always trade the model you have for a newer one. and considering the age difference between western men and russian/ukrainian girls...... this is true....

As for your phrase "if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!" - the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel.
    and you still did not work out if she was a woman or a phantom??? anyway, most probably you found a prostitute on holiday. LOL.

Got?
    no i meant if she was with you in egypt how the heck did you not look at her passport? see her name. loads of people make a joke about looking at the passport photos. and if you were sending her such large sums...... not make a note of the passport number when you have all these "connections" in MIA and Interpol etc etc!!!!!

i can now understand how you got taken for a ride. LOL.

and as to offending her by looking at her passport......... i have a diploma in that..............

come on!!!!

can i look at your passport photo?

i have never seen a russian passport. what is it like?

i bet you look very georgeus in your passport photo.

loads of excuses you can give.......

p.s. i do not know if you have realised but i can argue till "kingdom come". and considering i have just done 2 days in the "dog house" with my girlfriend........ i cannot argue with her at the moment. so thanks for keeping posting.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045, did you lose $7.300? I did.
    a fool and his money are soon parted.

And now I prefer to be protected.
    best protection. keep the money in the bank. most members on here will agree with me on this.

Moreover, my girl didn't refuse to pass the verification - she understands that approx. 95% of all the FSU online girls are scammers.
    i think you have just insulted a lot of russian women. lol.

IT'S NORMAL. I REPEAT IT'S NORMAL TO WISH TO BE PROTECTED.
    once again, keep your money in the bank.

pull the other leg will you!!! half of them use online translators. then misunderstand half of what is written. and do not speak english. ever tried an online translator!!!!

cool. i am skint. if you have a lot of money then DO NOT SEND HER ANY. buy a ticket and visit her regularly.

there is an old saying: women are like busses. if one comes along and you do not get on board, another will pull up soon and you may be lucky with that one (no pun intended at ladies but..... it is true)..... but then again, men are like cars. you get the new model, the old model. the one with a good history or the one with a bad history. the old junk model. but there is one good thing about it all....... you can always trade the model you have for a newer one. and considering the age difference between western men and russian/ukrainian girls...... this is true....

As for your phrase "if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!" - the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel.
    and you still did not work out if she was a woman or a phantom??? anyway, most probably you found a prostitute on holiday. LOL.

Got?
    no i meant if she was with you in egypt how the heck did you not look at her passport? see her name. loads of people make a joke about looking at the passport photos. and if you were sending her such large sums...... not make a note of the passport number when you have all these "connections" in MIA and Interpol etc etc!!!!!

i can now understand how you got taken for a ride. LOL.

and as to offending her by looking at her passport......... i have a diploma in that..............

come on!!!!

can i look at your passport photo?

i have never seen a russian passport. what is it like?

i bet you look very georgeus in your passport photo.

loads of excuses you can give.......

p.s. i do not know if you have realised but i can argue till "kingdom come". and considering i have just done 2 days in the "dog house" with my girlfriend........ i cannot argue with her at the moment. so thanks for keeping posting.

nope. race, sex, religion, football or anything whatsoever does not bother me.

but i will tell you a story......

a father once had a son up a tree and the son could not climb down. the father shouted "jump and i will catch you".

the kid jumped. at that time the father put his hands in his pockets and took out a cigarrette and lit it.

the child having had a rough landing on the ground said to his dad "father i thought you said you will catch me and i will not get hurt"

to which the father replied: "if i, your own father, lied to you. imagine what the people in that big wide world will do to you during your life".

now think about the moral of the story........

by the way: a fool is not somebody who makes mistakes. that is to be human. a fool is somebody who keeps making the same mistakes.

another one: life is like a game of chess. always think of the other persons move and be ready to counter it.

and last but not least...... there are only one thing in life that you can be certain of. it is called death. more then that..... enjoy life and use your head.

nope. race, sex, religion, football or anything whatsoever does not bother me.

but i will tell you a story......

a father once had a son up a tree and the son could not climb down. the father shouted "jump and i will catch you".

the kid jumped. at that time the father put his hands in his pockets and took out a cigarrette and lit it.

the child having had a rough landing on the ground said to his dad "father i thought you said you will catch me and i will not get hurt"

to which the father replied: "if i, your own father, lied to you. imagine what the people in that big wide world will do to you during your life".

now think about the moral of the story........

by the way: a fool is not somebody who makes mistakes. that is to be human. a fool is somebody who keeps making the same mistakes.

another one: life is like a game of chess. always think of the other persons move and be ready to counter it.

and last but not least...... there are only one thing in life that you can be certain of. it is called death. more then that..... enjoy life and use your head.

The free one is only $33 a month