Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I dont hunt for them they
    find me

Hey you guys leave my Elvira alone LOL.
    So I get the first contact with her through Yahoo Personals last month. Odd that she includes her email address because that eliminates you blowing 15 bucks a month to join Yahoo to send emails to ugly women in your own country. So about a week go by and we've exchanged 6 emails already but with none or very. very few of the tell-tale scam signs. I figure.....nah.....I'm not that lucky so I google this girl till my microprocessor starts to catch fire. Sure enough, found her on a scammer list and some poor schlub wrote that she took him for SIX GRAND. It also included every email she sent him. So I was able to read the future so to speak. I wanted to milk it, I really did but the temptation was too great. In the next email, I asked her when we met and if we ever became intimate if she would be interested in doing a few things that would even offend Larry Flynt. So that was that right?
    She just started the cycle from scratch yesterday. This time I'm milking it for everything it's worth. Being I read all the e-mails of the guy she fleeced, I plan to stay one email ahead and say that MY mother just went in the hospital or I'll soon be traveling to Europe and am getting a great deal on a Visa.
    This is the most fun I've had in years.

quote:Originally posted by snowdog212

I dont hunt for them they
    find me
    try russian match

yuri is trying very hard to get me to take a subscription. all i have is a name, age and location. no profile and got some good looking mama's writing. wonder how they say "i like your profile" or "you look handsome man" when i do not even have a photo

and check out the biking 100 section. some nice nude ones on there. LOL.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Hello my fellow scammees,
    Just got my latest email from Elvira. I must say she has a very prodigious output. Four emails in 3 days.
    She is asking for my phone number so she can call me. Any advice would be appreciated. She said they have public payphones where she is that she can call me from. Other than that, the phones get passed from house to house. I was really looking forward to milking this some more but I don't want crank calls from Brighton Beach hoods LOL if this goes south.
    Have any of you guys ever been asked for your number before? and if so did you give it. Would I be extending myself to far?
    Thanks in advance boys.

contact your mobile phone operator and ask to make the number premium rate. she calls you make money. easy.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

I knew that she was too good to be true. [}] Elvira seems to be a very busy girl. She's been e-mailing me now for two weeks (a new letter and picture per day) and has now just finally asked for money for her visa so she can come to the US and make me happy. She hasn't yet asked for airfare, so she must still be testing the waters. She even asked if I was corresponding with other women. When I asked if she was corresponding with other men she said "I think that will be not fair in relation to you to write at once to several men. I saw other men but you have more liked me also I have decided you to write." Don't these women know that a simple Google search will turn up their name that quickly? Her latest e-mail address seems to be Yamana35E@narod.ru. I have turned in a new report on her to this and a couple of other websites.

I just gave her the blowoff email yesterday. She was beginning to bore me. She didn't get to the money part with me yet.I also chastised her for trying to re-scam me only 3 weeks after her first attempt. I said, "Keep a list girl". It'll develop her time management skills.
    I told her she could still e-mail me if she wanted to exchange nude pictures but surprisingly I haven't heard back from her.