Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: learning

Default learning

hey nick20045 i would like to chat with you about different tracker programs i have been using visual route and email tracker pro and after reading your post on neotracker decided to try it to have a few questions on it and the others one is ran the same info into all 3 and on a few came up with 3 different answers ?could be me as I said just learning ...now to you and anyone else interested and i will try and keep this as short as possible (lol not a chance) lol
    hers my story ...
    i started writing to someone in may of this year and in june by accident found this site and of course her pictures and everything else sad day ...asked her about it in the next email and she replied it was true she had been scamming guys and had not been honest with me but would be now she did over the next month do the typical visa blah blah all that scam ..told her i wouldnt send any money because of the things on here about her until i know she is sincere right up to today she still writes me still wants to meet(I do still think she or who ever it is is a scam but i do enjoy the letters ...once in awhile she will ask for money for internet cafe but continues to write ... as for the others I have written to some are obvious from the beginning others takes a bit but i am narrowing down my list of possibilities ..of the 2 main ones I write to ...not counting her ...one has from the second letter admitted to trying to scam me because of things i found on another site and stopped writing me for a few days then started again we have since then agreed that I think she is trying to scam me and she thinks she hasnt decided but we enjoy our letters to each other and have fun writing so here we are the second who I must say is on the top of my list has never asked more money has never done anything to suggest she is a scammer and to me has been very honest on everything as far as i can tell ...she has even because i went a week not hearing from her...she explained that she could not spare the money to go to the internet cafe very often to write me maybe only once or twice a week I did at that time offer her the money for this which in her next letter she politely refused and we are still writing and she has never asked for money for anything and things between us have become to say the least very serious but at a pace 2 people would in a normal relationship we will see ...so basically thats my story if anyone has any comments advice what ever ...thanks

I use Visual route as well!..

My scammer is listed on this site and others!. (Havent told her the sites though).
    Asked her about it and said someone put a virus on her pc to get her details. She said she only goes to internet cafes twice a week because of cost. Lie because for a few days i kept filling her 4 email boxes up, and each day they were emptied. !!
    Is there a Bat emailer reference in the message header ?

Just my view.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

I use Visual route as well!..

My scammer is listed on this site and others!. (Havent told her the sites though).
    Asked her about it and said someone put a virus on her pc to get her details. She said she only goes to internet cafes twice a week because of cost. Lie because for a few days i kept filling her 4 email boxes up, and each day they were emptied. !!
    Is there a Bat emailer reference in the message header ?

Just my view.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

hi yes there is a bat program on a few of them the one i know is scamming me and few of the others

hi yes there is a bat program on a few of them the one i know is scamming me and few of the others

had a thought on the bat thing .or a question ..could it be possible that what ever internet cafe has this program on there computers
    i guess asking if it is a program the internet cafe may have put on and what ever woman not knowing this sending the e-mail i think i worded that the way i want

had a thought on the bat thing .or a question ..could it be possible that what ever internet cafe has this program on there computers
    i guess asking if it is a program the internet cafe may have put on and what ever woman not knowing this sending the e-mail i think i worded that the way i want

if you want a copy of neotrace send me a mail and i will send you a copy. there is also one called magic net trace which does basically the same thing and also one called ip scanner.

neotrace and magic net trace give out the location. ip scanner, can trace if the pc is online at the moment of pinging.

you say you get different locatins. most probably you are using the wrong isp.

in a header you get the isp of the provider and the isp of the computer.

re saying "i was a scammer but i am not now" remember....

a leopard is hard to loose its spots. move on.

as to how good she is and how she says so and so........

use your head. scammers are not just after cash. there are scammers who want free holidays. others who will wait until you visit and take you for every penny with meals, clothes, presents etc etc. others have been known to marry and take the husband to the cleaners.

as for internet it works out about 3 roubles a minute in an internet cafe. 28 roubles = 1 dollar.

at home it is about $1 an hour.

prices correct as per when i was there and info received from a girl i write to.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

if you want a copy of neotrace send me a mail and i will send you a copy. there is also one called magic net trace which does basically the same thing and also one called ip scanner.

neotrace and magic net trace give out the location. ip scanner, can trace if the pc is online at the moment of pinging.

you say you get different locatins. most probably you are using the wrong isp.

in a header you get the isp of the provider and the isp of the computer.

re saying "i was a scammer but i am not now" remember....

a leopard is hard to loose its spots. move on.

as to how good she is and how she says so and so........

use your head. scammers are not just after cash. there are scammers who want free holidays. others who will wait until you visit and take you for every penny with meals, clothes, presents etc etc. others have been known to marry and take the husband to the cleaners.

as for internet it works out about 3 roubles a minute in an internet cafe. 28 roubles = 1 dollar.

at home it is about $1 an hour.

prices correct as per when i was there and info received from a girl i write to.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by peterdragon

would not say so.

a: the program is something that a person has to use. it is not an "automatic" program.

b: an internet cafe owner is not going to put something on a pc to "facilitate" the usage. he/she wants the user to spend as much time as possible. more time = more money.