Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: learning

ok how did you put the header information on your post i will snd you one that i know is a scam but would like to hear your thoughts on it

hey nik can you send me the link to the isp scanner you said to download thanks

hey nik can you send me the link to the isp scanner you said to download thanks

also nick i have a isp number i would like you to trace the final thing on it comes up with a ? mark didnt know if i should put the number up on here or not so i will wait until i here from you

also nick i have a isp number i would like you to trace the final thing on it comes up with a ? mark didnt know if i should put the number up on here or not so i will wait until i here from you

deleted the download link. it is not the same as what i have and it is crap. also a 10 day trial. if you want a copy of the one i use send me a mail and will send it to you.

re header...... been talked about on other threads

outlook express, right click on letter, properties, details, message source make box bigger all info in there

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

deleted the download link. it is not the same as what i have and it is crap. also a 10 day trial. if you want a copy of the one i use send me a mail and will send it to you.

re header...... been talked about on other threads

outlook express, right click on letter, properties, details, message source make box bigger all info in there

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

as far as i know ? means pc is switched off at the moment or not connected to the internet. hence tracer cannot ping pc. so you get last known node.

usually shows it is a home pc not internet cafe.

as far as i know ? means pc is switched off at the moment or not connected to the internet. hence tracer cannot ping pc. so you get last known node.

usually shows it is a home pc not internet cafe.

yes figured that out on the ? and whats the email addy you want me to send to to get the scanner