Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Investigating people

What do u think about "PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS"?

quote:Originally posted by Detective

Because I work like crazy in one of the first world countries and because I have lots of money
    yawn!!!!

I used a private detective and he said to me she doesn't exist and most probably an artist.
    yawn!!!

Lately, one of the guys posted that she is a scammer
    what guy! yawn......

I SHOULD INVESTIGATE WITH THE PRIVATE DETECTOR. Since then I haven't received any email from any russian girl.... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO YOU GUYS?????
    yawn!! next one? here is the link for the private investigator? incidentally, it is not detector but investigator or detective. so you are in a first world country. you make loads of cash but use the word detector????

jeeezzzzzz!!!!

taking an "off shot" hello Yuri

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Because I work like crazy in one of the first world countries and because I have lots of money
    yawn!!!!

I used a private detective and he said to me she doesn't exist and most probably an artist.
    yawn!!!

Lately, one of the guys posted that she is a scammer
    what guy! yawn......

I SHOULD INVESTIGATE WITH THE PRIVATE DETECTOR. Since then I haven't received any email from any russian girl.... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO YOU GUYS?????
    yawn!! next one? here is the link for the private investigator? incidentally, it is not detector but investigator or detective. so you are in a first world country. you make loads of cash but use the word detector????

jeeezzzzzz!!!!

taking an "off shot" hello Yuri

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

hello Nick.....

i agree wholeheartidly.....sounds like a "YURI" ...or a wanna be "YURI" to me......won't they ever quit trying to be intelligent????? must be looking through vodka colored glasses....

send no money.....please

hello Nick.....

i agree wholeheartidly.....sounds like a "YURI" ...or a wanna be "YURI" to me......won't they ever quit trying to be intelligent????? must be looking through vodka colored glasses....

send no money.....please

hey toymaker

do you think i am "evil"?

hey toymaker

do you think i am "evil"?

Hey Nick.......

Yes , we are all EVIL and if you are EVIL backwards, at least we do so with itegrity and honesty

send no money .....please

Hey Nick.......

Yes , we are all EVIL and if you are EVIL backwards, at least we do so with itegrity and honesty

send no money .....please

Guys,
    your responses are highly appreciated.
    I agree it sounds weird to most of you that I have fun in investigating people. This is a hobby and I love it....
    I do not find you nasty my friend... for me everybody is free to express what he/she thinks. I do not need any encouragement coz I know who I am. I accept criticism with pleasure because this is the only way to improve. Even if you say very bad words in the very worst way I still don't care..... it is not because I disrespect you.... it's because I know who I am..and If I do mistakes that's fine coz this is the best way to learn.... I am sure you would think in a very weird way but again that's fine with me....
    I am not here to encourage you to get a detective consult... At the end, I do not care anymore about having a russian woman coz I do not think they're better than the girls where I live.... it's just for fun!