Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Guys,
    your responses are highly appreciated.
    I agree it sounds weird to most of you that I have fun in investigating people. This is a hobby and I love it....
    I do not find you nasty my friend... for me everybody is free to express what he/she thinks. I do not need any encouragement coz I know who I am. I accept criticism with pleasure because this is the only way to improve. Even if you say very bad words in the very worst way I still don't care..... it is not because I disrespect you.... it's because I know who I am..and If I do mistakes that's fine coz this is the best way to learn.... I am sure you would think in a very weird way but again that's fine with me....
    I am not here to encourage you to get a detective consult... At the end, I do not care anymore about having a russian woman coz I do not think they're better than the girls where I live.... it's just for fun!

quote:Originally posted by Detective

I do not care anymore about having a russian woman coz I do not think they're better than the girls where I live.... it's just for fun!
    they do have great legs

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Detective

I do not care anymore about having a russian woman coz I do not think they're better than the girls where I live.... it's just for fun!
    they do have great legs

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

ok. i see you have changed the wording in your post.

private investigators.......

crap. he/she is about 3000 miles away. prove to me they DID the job. there is a thread on here from somebody who offered a service (got shot down in about 10 seconds flat ). there is also a thread about somebody who suggested a service...... (got shot down faster )

sending somebody money to be a detective????? come on!!!!! all you have is a few letters back. Yuri can just be sitting getting a BJ off some prostitute in Moscow and when he finishes he will write.....

"yeah she is ok" or "no she is a scammer"

now prove which one is correct and which one is not.

same as the "infamous" bride card thread. LOL.

ok. i see you have changed the wording in your post.

private investigators.......

crap. he/she is about 3000 miles away. prove to me they DID the job. there is a thread on here from somebody who offered a service (got shot down in about 10 seconds flat ). there is also a thread about somebody who suggested a service...... (got shot down faster )

sending somebody money to be a detective????? come on!!!!! all you have is a few letters back. Yuri can just be sitting getting a BJ off some prostitute in Moscow and when he finishes he will write.....

"yeah she is ok" or "no she is a scammer"

now prove which one is correct and which one is not.

same as the "infamous" bride card thread. LOL.

It seems my friend that you have got absolutely no idea about "private investigators"... I do not intend to offer any service on this website...and I don't think I can convince anyone to ask for help and I do not think that people are idiots to follow me for whatever I say. I am only saying I am using this for fun... let me tell ya that it is very expensive and I do not think anyone who is complaining of being scammed for 300 or 500 bucks is gonna pay 1000 to investigate...
    My friend, it seems that you are too paranoid about what others say... and let tell ya that not all people are liers and not all people are here to advertise.... I do not care at all about what's going on in your mind but please do not start assuming that I am offering a service here...Please do not think that people are here to cheat you and do not try to look smart... My friend, you have all the right not to believe anything but please do not assume things... you have to have proofs... Even if you want to report a scammer you have to have proofs.....so when u have solid proofs about me trying to advertise then I am happy to face you if you want and I can bet on that....

Seeya

It seems my friend that you have got absolutely no idea about "private investigators"... I do not intend to offer any service on this website...and I don't think I can convince anyone to ask for help and I do not think that people are idiots to follow me for whatever I say. I am only saying I am using this for fun... let me tell ya that it is very expensive and I do not think anyone who is complaining of being scammed for 300 or 500 bucks is gonna pay 1000 to investigate...
    My friend, it seems that you are too paranoid about what others say... and let tell ya that not all people are liers and not all people are here to advertise.... I do not care at all about what's going on in your mind but please do not start assuming that I am offering a service here...Please do not think that people are here to cheat you and do not try to look smart... My friend, you have all the right not to believe anything but please do not assume things... you have to have proofs... Even if you want to report a scammer you have to have proofs.....so when u have solid proofs about me trying to advertise then I am happy to face you if you want and I can bet on that....

Seeya

it is actually you that is assuming. read again what i said. at the start YES you did "come over" as a possible "detective" advert.

incidentally i am not paranoid. i HAVE a russian girlfriend. have met her and am about to meet her again.

but as to anybody paying as you say US$1000 to investigate somebody!!!!

oh well......... cheaper to get a bride card.

it is actually you that is assuming. read again what i said. at the start YES you did "come over" as a possible "detective" advert.

incidentally i am not paranoid. i HAVE a russian girlfriend. have met her and am about to meet her again.

but as to anybody paying as you say US$1000 to investigate somebody!!!!

oh well......... cheaper to get a bride card.

Well, if you have a russian GF then let me congradulate you.... By the way, what is so great about having a russian GF???? as compared to a canadian or american or australian???