Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default to prove a point my reply is on its way

NO I didnt write it but it is good view on things I have seen and works to lead into my reply on the subject just a couple opinions on things hers and mine probably cause alittle Dislike(as I have learned thru the years not to hate) and discontent just a simple comment regarding scammers (womens point of view well written
    written by Oksana
    Dear friends
    I really appreciate your search for the truth,goodness graious...ok
    just a simple comment regarding us Russians and the way yiu treat us in the internet..only don't flush it when you finish reading pleasssssse
    Just a simple comment regarding scammers
    See,I am a decent simple-hearted Russian girl,Oksana is my name
    I am a modest teacher of English but due to Russian economy I have to have a bunch of not so very good payed part time jobs, includind teaching,interperting,psycoly
    Of course I am not satisfied with Russian realityand of course I want to relocate ...but
    not for the sake of relocating ONLY..I want this step to be based on mutual attraction,love e.t.c..
    well, hopefullyyou understand me ..So me not being a mercenary girlI can;t figure out where do you see the scammers success? I think these are more exaggerated stories of men. Let me reveal you one simple and,alasas it seems to me,eternal truth;
    men from abroad are unbelievably GREEDY and they NEVER ever trust...even if you don;t ask them for anything at all(my caseI try to be always responsible and decent and neutralin my letters)but the undeniable fact based on my personel experience is that during 2 years(!)of me sincerily and ardently trying to find a husband ,by the means of writing super-numerous letters (making all of them PERSONEL) putting my HEART into relationship...me the girl,who knows english better than the vast majority of these Russian dolls).me who is really GENUINE in my intentions to find LOVE..I have NEVER been presented a single FLOWER or a mere post-card for my birthday,not talking of New Year,good old valentine.e.t.c....
    So dear friends,my question is where do you find these victims of the horrible Russian scammers..I have never seen any..though maybe it is because i never tried and will never try to ask or not ask for a simple jesture of attention... but I think that no matter whetheryou ask or not ask you will still be left without flowers,believe my big experience!
    Russian men are different Its a pity the country is rolling down to alcoholand drugs...otherwise I would stay here
    But on the other hand I see hardly anything to do with the generosity of the HEART (not wallet..wallet is only the reflection of this trait,if you want )on the behalf of your dear Western male individuals...but I don;t give up! I still hope to find a simple normal guy who would not hesitate to send me candy at least once a year-for my birthday..or..maybe a crumb of bread just kidding ..But..honestly speaking believe me I never beg for alms..and the conclusion is that whatever happens I would rather die than ask for anything
    though the foriegn man would not display any generosity in 99 of 100 cases trust my grave statistics!So I guess i am doomed to always get letters from men about mistrust,scammers,e.t.c.. based on NOTHING in my personal case
    So dear friends my hope to find a normal simple hearted not sceptical is almost zero
    I wrote feed back letters during my free time and I hardly have mentalor moral energy to prove to every single guy that I am me and not a con ..and that black is not white...see what you are doing...
    But no problem, I will continue to loose my eye sight writing constant self-justifacation letters that humiliate both me and my nation
    Please tell me what I should do if I am from Russia ..should I pray to God that people trust me because actions that speak louder than words do nothing?
    You are treating women with equality over there ..as I see
    well i don;t know what else to say.but my soul is in agony and it needs expression
    Once again thank you concerning your sense of justice Its already so natural to be insulted by foriegn men ,,it does not astonish me already though
    Nobody paid money for ANYTHING in my life I always worked HARD but I guess that when a person trusts some wierd girl who does not deserve any trust because speaks hardly a word of English and asks for Kingdom in return ..well its easy to despise me who actually is real and has a bit more brain/pictures to reason with-in addition which actually should be regarded as a BONUS by any sainly thinking individual but no!Mistrust only enhances owing to these"good"scores and factores I call it a N-A-T-U-R-A-L MURPY LAW
    Never mind if you dont believe let it be a big compliment for me as a normal nice girl, so i am touched i guess
    I have no scares on my biography,and its ME come and see I need nothing from men..no money no gifts Nothing Just wanted to talk and be friends but first I wanted someone to start believing me at least alittle to begin with ..you know
    I feel that nobody is any different so I decided to philosophic and not take it so close to heart..otherwise my heart will stop..its not made of iron and two years of constant insults of westerners actually had thier impact on my health and moral condition
    And this heart of mine has had enough of negativity of mens suspicions during all this time
    to much for my age, decency,vulnerability and sense of justice
    Sorry but this is my sincere outlook on the matter NOTHING TO HIDE FROM SOCIETY !andyou guys
    Morally exhausted physically tired,but not giving up
    continuously non-mercenary Oksana whose decency you all continuously dare to doubt even in the cases when you have known her for a long period of time during which any self respecting liarwould have dropped the relationshipat a much earlier stage ..But I am still talking to westerners Why?
    Think about "why"? ...maybe because I like the benifit of doubt? NO Because I am an Idiot who believe in love ...stupid naive me

ok my reply it is a very well written letter one of the best i have seen from a womens point of view on the internet or any where regarding scammers and how especially russian women are thought of or treated because of a few scammers ,wether its the girls doing it themselves or someone else pretending to be them it is the internet ..it happensas in many other things you have to take the good with the bad and move on wether you are a man or a woman so in answer to this I will say this as a western guy ..nothing personel against anyone out there just my opinion from what i have seen on the internet and around the country thru the years
    Yes I am here looking for that perfect girl that will make all my dreams come true 1000s of us out there I am just one more who is the perfect girl ?the one that makes not just you happy but the two of you together happy ...ok back to the scammer thing
    In my experience on here as I said you take the good with the bad... to the guys out there ...yes there are girls out there just to scam you ...point or truth ..reality
    second on that ...use common sense 3 letters she loves you believe me I dont care who you are its not you shes in love with ...thats not love... thats the girl at mustang ranch
    3rd point on that ...some of you really truly deserved to be scammed
    not all the girls who write you or you write to are the girls in the pics ( your guys if you go buy a mens magazine you are gonna buy "18 and ready" before you even give a thought to "50 and still going") point is the younger she looks and the more she looks like a model the more interested you are gonna be ..fact truth ..reality..
    from the russian side of it some of the most beautiful women i have seen are russian ..they also have alot of different thought on men compared to western woman ...Age difference and family etc...in reality they would rather marry a russian man and live in thier country ...lot of reasons they look else where ssome of the same reasons we do ...but as I said use common sense a scam is not that hard to figure out there are many ways and many sites out there to helpon this (but use common sense there and here to)99% is common sense (quit paying attention to what she looks like and get to know her theres alot more to a woman than just how she looks and a lot more beautiful then out ward apperances )and the other 1 % is in your letters to each other... point is there are scammers and scams ( Ive won the UK lottery 4 times this week and i still havent found the tickets they say i have )
    Next thing guys in defence of all the real true women not just in russia but anywhere ..that are on here trying to find thier perfect guy
    guys use real life if you have to ...if you need to think back to high school do that ...maybe after a few letters she just didnt like you ..maybe (heres a thought)maybe she found someone that is more what she was looking for than you....maybe you are simply not what she is looking for ..
    maybe it took months of letters for her to decide that ...but someone else is in ...your out
    Your feelings are hurt ...blah blah
    THAT DOES NOT MAKE HER OR EVERY OTHER WOMEN IN RUSSIA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY A SCAMMER!!!!
    I have seen plenty of just plain hurt feelings blah blah
    As I said think of high school ..somewhere in there you were probably dumped by the cheer leader or who ever else ...( I could make a list of all the girls that dumped me and still remember who was the best and worst in bed)some guys take it move on ...then theres the few (some on this site and others )that whine ...same as high school .. shes nothing but a $%%^# (I wont say it but we all know it)I am sure ...
    Point is this...on the internet ...in the dating sites (key word DATING)it is really no different than in high school...some girls will like you ...some wont BUT BE SURE.. She might be a scammer she might not...AGAIN BE SURE
    DON'T BLAME OR MISTRUST ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE BY THE ACTIONS OF A FEW
    AS I have said and I have seen there are alot of sincere very caring trusting loving women out there all over the world and on the internet looking and on here for the very same reasons we are on here
    In my experience on here ..(using me for an example)I have in the years I have been on the internet found scammers and really sincere nice women ..as I said take the good with the bad..I also have meet some women on here that even tho they turned out not what I was looking for I have treated them with the respect they deserve as women (wether they were scammers or sincere)and with some both scammers and sincere have become really good friends ...point in this .. i have been writing ..talking on the phone ..to a girl on here for about 4 months ...from very early in the letters I figured out it was a scam ...very nicely aske d her about it ...and she admitted she had scammed guys before (of course she wasnt doing that anymore or to me)maybe ..maybe not ..i thought at the time but we ended up with a good understanding between us and became friends in the process maybe more ..(simply shes a scammer . she says shes not anymore I think she is ... she knows I think that ...we get along great)2nd on this ..a week ago she called said she had her visa blah blah blah .and wanted to come meet me blah blah blah and my answer to her was "your really not going to try this now are you?" few daylater she sent a copy of all her paper work ..(yes I had it verified thru not 1 but 2 embassies) real authentic no problem who would have thought ... and know I havent paid for anything (maybe one of you did out there --Thank you.NO I DIDNT ASK >>JUST FIGURED.ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND THE INTERNET ) so i guess maybe we will meet..time will tell
    point is in all of this guys is use common sense ...but be a gentleman about it if you find a scammer end it or what ever BUT DONT THINK ALL THE WOMEN ARE SCAMMERS...Its the internet anyone can be anyone they want to be on here
    take the good with the bad
    Be a man and use a little respect
    there are alot more sincere wonderful real women out there than there are scammers
    AND BE SURE OR AS SURE AS YOU CAN BE THAT SHE IS A SCAMMER BEFORE YOU ACCUSE HER OR STICK HER PICS AND LETTERS ON ONE OF THESE SITES
    because if shes not
    1 the letters in a womens mind ..any womans are personal
    2 you wont get a second chance .
    to the few guys that whine ..move on use common next time
    look at all the possibilities why she doesnt want you or quit writing you or what ever
    YOU ARE JUST A GUY NOT A GOD...
    and there is more than just you in the world and there isnt a guy on here that isnt writing to more than one women out there (if you say you are you right in with the scammer) remember its dating ...
    you look until you find that special someone ...
    To all the beautiful women out there ..scammers or real sincere ones dont give up hes out there somewhere
    remember we are guys you could be standing right in front of us ...but sometimes we are to stupid to look ahead its like getting directions its in are nature ...lol
    last none of this was meant to offend any one just my thoughts opinion take it for what it is like everything else common sense ..good and the bad ..move on

ok my reply it is a very well written letter one of the best i have seen from a womens point of view on the internet or any where regarding scammers and how especially russian women are thought of or treated because of a few scammers ,wether its the girls doing it themselves or someone else pretending to be them it is the internet ..it happensas in many other things you have to take the good with the bad and move on wether you are a man or a woman so in answer to this I will say this as a western guy ..nothing personel against anyone out there just my opinion from what i have seen on the internet and around the country thru the years
    Yes I am here looking for that perfect girl that will make all my dreams come true 1000s of us out there I am just one more who is the perfect girl ?the one that makes not just you happy but the two of you together happy ...ok back to the scammer thing
    In my experience on here as I said you take the good with the bad... to the guys out there ...yes there are girls out there just to scam you ...point or truth ..reality
    second on that ...use common sense 3 letters she loves you believe me I dont care who you are its not you shes in love with ...thats not love... thats the girl at mustang ranch
    3rd point on that ...some of you really truly deserved to be scammed
    not all the girls who write you or you write to are the girls in the pics ( your guys if you go buy a mens magazine you are gonna buy "18 and ready" before you even give a thought to "50 and still going") point is the younger she looks and the more she looks like a model the more interested you are gonna be ..fact truth ..reality..
    from the russian side of it some of the most beautiful women i have seen are russian ..they also have alot of different thought on men compared to western woman ...Age difference and family etc...in reality they would rather marry a russian man and live in thier country ...lot of reasons they look else where ssome of the same reasons we do ...but as I said use common sense a scam is not that hard to figure out there are many ways and many sites out there to helpon this (but use common sense there and here to)99% is common sense (quit paying attention to what she looks like and get to know her theres alot more to a woman than just how she looks and a lot more beautiful then out ward apperances )and the other 1 % is in your letters to each other... point is there are scammers and scams ( Ive won the UK lottery 4 times this week and i still havent found the tickets they say i have )
    Next thing guys in defence of all the real true women not just in russia but anywhere ..that are on here trying to find thier perfect guy
    guys use real life if you have to ...if you need to think back to high school do that ...maybe after a few letters she just didnt like you ..maybe (heres a thought)maybe she found someone that is more what she was looking for than you....maybe you are simply not what she is looking for ..
    maybe it took months of letters for her to decide that ...but someone else is in ...your out
    Your feelings are hurt ...blah blah
    THAT DOES NOT MAKE HER OR EVERY OTHER WOMEN IN RUSSIA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY A SCAMMER!!!!
    I have seen plenty of just plain hurt feelings blah blah
    As I said think of high school ..somewhere in there you were probably dumped by the cheer leader or who ever else ...( I could make a list of all the girls that dumped me and still remember who was the best and worst in bed)some guys take it move on ...then theres the few (some on this site and others )that whine ...same as high school .. shes nothing but a $%%^# (I wont say it but we all know it)I am sure ...
    Point is this...on the internet ...in the dating sites (key word DATING)it is really no different than in high school...some girls will like you ...some wont BUT BE SURE.. She might be a scammer she might not...AGAIN BE SURE
    DON'T BLAME OR MISTRUST ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE BY THE ACTIONS OF A FEW
    AS I have said and I have seen there are alot of sincere very caring trusting loving women out there all over the world and on the internet looking and on here for the very same reasons we are on here
    In my experience on here ..(using me for an example)I have in the years I have been on the internet found scammers and really sincere nice women ..as I said take the good with the bad..I also have meet some women on here that even tho they turned out not what I was looking for I have treated them with the respect they deserve as women (wether they were scammers or sincere)and with some both scammers and sincere have become really good friends ...point in this .. i have been writing ..talking on the phone ..to a girl on here for about 4 months ...from very early in the letters I figured out it was a scam ...very nicely aske d her about it ...and she admitted she had scammed guys before (of course she wasnt doing that anymore or to me)maybe ..maybe not ..i thought at the time but we ended up with a good understanding between us and became friends in the process maybe more ..(simply shes a scammer . she says shes not anymore I think she is ... she knows I think that ...we get along great)2nd on this ..a week ago she called said she had her visa blah blah blah .and wanted to come meet me blah blah blah and my answer to her was "your really not going to try this now are you?" few daylater she sent a copy of all her paper work ..(yes I had it verified thru not 1 but 2 embassies) real authentic no problem who would have thought ... and know I havent paid for anything (maybe one of you did out there --Thank you.NO I DIDNT ASK >>JUST FIGURED.ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND THE INTERNET ) so i guess maybe we will meet..time will tell
    point is in all of this guys is use common sense ...but be a gentleman about it if you find a scammer end it or what ever BUT DONT THINK ALL THE WOMEN ARE SCAMMERS...Its the internet anyone can be anyone they want to be on here
    take the good with the bad
    Be a man and use a little respect
    there are alot more sincere wonderful real women out there than there are scammers
    AND BE SURE OR AS SURE AS YOU CAN BE THAT SHE IS A SCAMMER BEFORE YOU ACCUSE HER OR STICK HER PICS AND LETTERS ON ONE OF THESE SITES
    because if shes not
    1 the letters in a womens mind ..any womans are personal
    2 you wont get a second chance .
    to the few guys that whine ..move on use common next time
    look at all the possibilities why she doesnt want you or quit writing you or what ever
    YOU ARE JUST A GUY NOT A GOD...
    and there is more than just you in the world and there isnt a guy on here that isnt writing to more than one women out there (if you say you are you right in with the scammer) remember its dating ...
    you look until you find that special someone ...
    To all the beautiful women out there ..scammers or real sincere ones dont give up hes out there somewhere
    remember we are guys you could be standing right in front of us ...but sometimes we are to stupid to look ahead its like getting directions its in are nature ...lol
    last none of this was meant to offend any one just my thoughts opinion take it for what it is like everything else common sense ..good and the bad ..move on

Detective you need to read this it fits you very well

Detective you need to read this it fits you very well

you know what my friend.... I wish you all the best with the russian girls you met..... All the best..... and let me tell ya that a western girl is much better than a russian one.... I know that there are lots of scammers outside and this should not be generalized to all russian girls....BUT I'D LIKE YOU TO REPHRASE THIS SENTENCE.... American and canadian girls are, as the british fella says, are bad ...... This is also a generalization..... Lots of canadian and american girls are educated, sincere and VERY BEAUTIFUL.....
    A russian girl loves to marry a russian man....yes why not.... it should be true because they share the same thoughts....
    Listen my friend, have you ever heard of someone in canada who got a medical degree without attending the class??? I can tell ya I have some friend who were granted a medical degree from russia...... WHAT KINDA STANDARD IS THAT????? People are reflection of their countries... and if the russians are like that....then good luck my friend.... even if you have appendicitis in Moscow your life is in danger...... what a value????? What kinda these people are???? they just care for money.... This is ridiculous...... ridiculous...... stop defending them and stop attacking the americans..... If you my friend are sick.... do u want to be treated in Russia or New York/Toronto????
    Good luck again in your search for these kinda people and do not forget that if you have a kid, he's gonna be half russian.... which is the worst of all nightmares
    Seeya

you know what my friend.... I wish you all the best with the russian girls you met..... All the best..... and let me tell ya that a western girl is much better than a russian one.... I know that there are lots of scammers outside and this should not be generalized to all russian girls....BUT I'D LIKE YOU TO REPHRASE THIS SENTENCE.... American and canadian girls are, as the british fella says, are bad ...... This is also a generalization..... Lots of canadian and american girls are educated, sincere and VERY BEAUTIFUL.....
    A russian girl loves to marry a russian man....yes why not.... it should be true because they share the same thoughts....
    Listen my friend, have you ever heard of someone in canada who got a medical degree without attending the class??? I can tell ya I have some friend who were granted a medical degree from russia...... WHAT KINDA STANDARD IS THAT????? People are reflection of their countries... and if the russians are like that....then good luck my friend.... even if you have appendicitis in Moscow your life is in danger...... what a value????? What kinda these people are???? they just care for money.... This is ridiculous...... ridiculous...... stop defending them and stop attacking the americans..... If you my friend are sick.... do u want to be treated in Russia or New York/Toronto????
    Good luck again in your search for these kinda people and do not forget that if you have a kid, he's gonna be half russian.... which is the worst of all nightmares
    Seeya

pont taken but as i have said there are good and bad in all people and all countries and i have not found an exception to that yet ...as far as education some countries ...not the united states but a few including russia have a much better college system than we do in the u.s
    lastly I am not defending really any country The United states has just as many problems (on some things more) as any other country in the world only difference is the us ignores alot or tries to hide it or just plain says it doesnt exsist
    As for womn there are as I said good and bad in all which ever country including U.s teh biggest difference among most is family values
    lastly just my opinion take it for what ever

pont taken but as i have said there are good and bad in all people and all countries and i have not found an exception to that yet ...as far as education some countries ...not the united states but a few including russia have a much better college system than we do in the u.s
    lastly I am not defending really any country The United states has just as many problems (on some things more) as any other country in the world only difference is the us ignores alot or tries to hide it or just plain says it doesnt exsist
    As for womn there are as I said good and bad in all which ever country including U.s teh biggest difference among most is family values
    lastly just my opinion take it for what ever

Evening Peterdragon: You did it. you got me up. This I do know about from a person expierence with engineers from the FSU. I have 30 plus years expereience in the design of ships. From the basic schemantics to final delivery to the particular customer (from private industry to the US Navy. I have been invovlved with many engineers from foriegn engineers, and they do not have a background comparable to someone schooled in the US. A doctorate degree is apparently handed out just to any warm body that can grrab it.and think on this. Why is the majority of the russian navy sitting on the beach rusting away. Why has russia had so many subs sink?. The US navy is still using the US Kitty Hawk,Uss Ranger,Uss Kennedy USS Forestal all ships that were built in the early 50's. BY the way what about Cherynoble?. Please do not hand out this bull**** about colleges being better. Ever been in a russian car? The party controllers get the best. Remember the Yugo? not many people do. Least american cars rust slow. They have a free education system there. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. even in scammers.

Randolph J Peters