Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how can you find if their name is true?

Does anyone know how to find out if a name is real or not??
    Is their a department online that you can do that for Russia?
    Do they have white pages on line?
    Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Hey Winddevil......How do we know your name is true also. These women change their names more often than they change the underwear. Look on this site and see how many aliases these women have. White pages or not....the names listed prove nothing other than someone by that name lives at that address. They use pictures from all sites and areas of the internet, from magazines etc. So nothing is real except when they try to dupe you for money....use your own senses and the information available to begin to beleive....then step back and look it over again. There is no positive proof over the internet at all ......proof is in the seeing.....in person. and then even be careful.......

send no money .....please

Hey Winddevil......How do we know your name is true also. These women change their names more often than they change the underwear. Look on this site and see how many aliases these women have. White pages or not....the names listed prove nothing other than someone by that name lives at that address. They use pictures from all sites and areas of the internet, from magazines etc. So nothing is real except when they try to dupe you for money....use your own senses and the information available to begin to beleive....then step back and look it over again. There is no positive proof over the internet at all ......proof is in the seeing.....in person. and then even be careful.......

send no money .....please

Actually, I doubt that the girls change their names. The name that is given to you is probably one of a lady that really lives somewhere in RU, though not necessarily where you think she lives, and not necessarily looking as good as on the pictures you receive.

I cannot be 100% sure, but I think that the masterminds behind the scam (Fat Yuri or Fat Yurina) hires the girls to talk on the phone and pick up the WU transfers for a fee, and that's why one scammer can have so many different "alias". They have 20-30 girls who do not mind making $50 or $100 to "play the role" (make phone calls, videos, pick up money), and they replace the ones that got too much "exposure" with new ones as necessary.

The only way to check whether the girl provided you with correct info about herself (city of residence, age, address) is to hire someone to check it. I do those checks routinely, it is called Basic Check, it is done through regional address bureaus in RU and UA, costs $64 for each check. Shoot me a private message if you still need the check to be done.

Actually, I doubt that the girls change their names. The name that is given to you is probably one of a lady that really lives somewhere in RU, though not necessarily where you think she lives, and not necessarily looking as good as on the pictures you receive.

I cannot be 100% sure, but I think that the masterminds behind the scam (Fat Yuri or Fat Yurina) hires the girls to talk on the phone and pick up the WU transfers for a fee, and that's why one scammer can have so many different "alias". They have 20-30 girls who do not mind making $50 or $100 to "play the role" (make phone calls, videos, pick up money), and they replace the ones that got too much "exposure" with new ones as necessary.

The only way to check whether the girl provided you with correct info about herself (city of residence, age, address) is to hire someone to check it. I do those checks routinely, it is called Basic Check, it is done through regional address bureaus in RU and UA, costs $64 for each check. Shoot me a private message if you still need the check to be done.

Hi !
    Do not trust any information they send !
    It is very easy to get false and fake passports or other documents in Russia and send copies of them. Sometimes they can look very real.
    Ask where the girl works. If she says she works in a big company, school, hospital etc. you could contact her workplace and ask if she works there. But in Russia you will usually get the answer: "Why do you ask it?" or they do not answer you at all. It is not easy. Even getting the phone number or the address of a girl is almost impossible if she don't give it by herself.
    In Russia people very seldom give their telephone numbers or addresses to any public catalogs.

NEVER SEND MONEY in any situation ! It is not necessary when you want to get a serious woman. A serious Russian girl is very proud and if she really is interested in you, she will pay her costs for the meeting.

Hi !
    Do not trust any information they send !
    It is very easy to get false and fake passports or other documents in Russia and send copies of them. Sometimes they can look very real.
    Ask where the girl works. If she says she works in a big company, school, hospital etc. you could contact her workplace and ask if she works there. But in Russia you will usually get the answer: "Why do you ask it?" or they do not answer you at all. It is not easy. Even getting the phone number or the address of a girl is almost impossible if she don't give it by herself.
    In Russia people very seldom give their telephone numbers or addresses to any public catalogs.

NEVER SEND MONEY in any situation ! It is not necessary when you want to get a serious woman. A serious Russian girl is very proud and if she really is interested in you, she will pay her costs for the meeting.

You know what...
    In my opinion, I think that the russians do not deserve all this waste of time. Most of the russians are not educated and donno English. AND they are not that beautiful in my opinion... what's the point looking after these loosers....
    Even if they are real, most of them are useless in terms of education.... there credentials are not recognized in any of the first world countries if they have any...
    Everybody knows how is the university system in Russia... ridiculous.
    Russians are not friendly at all... If you go to Moscow they will treat you like a stranger.
    Look at the people coming from the FSU.... they all hate the Russians...
    And the worst thing is that they think themselves beautiful... hahahaha.... Beauty is not in Russia my friends... what's in Russia is MAFIA, UNJUSTICE, PROSTITUTION....and all that crap!
    I think that looking for russians on the internet who are truthful is a waste of time coz they're very rare....
    Let's put it this way, I started this business few months ago and it is not worthit at all.... the only thing I concluded is that you cannot trust russians and when you arrive to this point I think it is ridiculous to continue looking after them... The only thing why I am doing this business is because of fun.... I just wanna know who is truthful and so far none is... I am using all kinda detectives but nothing is interesting .... and in my opinion, the russians should not continue to think themselves better than the others..... specially that the ignorance rate is quite high.... Do u want a ? beautiful girl who is ignorant.... I DON'T.
    Just my opinion

You know what...
    In my opinion, I think that the russians do not deserve all this waste of time. Most of the russians are not educated and donno English. AND they are not that beautiful in my opinion... what's the point looking after these loosers....
    Even if they are real, most of them are useless in terms of education.... there credentials are not recognized in any of the first world countries if they have any...
    Russians are not friendly at all... If you go to Moscow they will treat you like a stranger.
    And the worst thing is that they think themselves beautiful... hahahaha.... Beauty is not in Russia my friends... what's in Russia is MAFIA, UNJUSTICE, PROSTITUTION....and all that crap!
    I think that looking for russians on the internet who are truthful is a waste of time coz they're very rare....
    Let's put it this way, I started this business few months ago and it is not worthit at all.... the only thing I concluded is that you cannot trust russians and when you arrive to this point I think it is ridiculous to continue looking after them... The only thing why I am doing this business is because of fun.... I just wanna know who is truthful and so far none is... I am using all kinda detectives but nothing is interesting .... and in my opinion, the russians should not continue to think themselves better than the others..... specially that the ignorance rate is quite high.... Do u want a ? beautiful girl who is ignorant.... I DON'T.
    Just my opinion

quote:Originally posted by Detective

You know what...
    Just my opinion
    HaHa, that is a pretty funny post Detective. But I very much agree with what you say.
    Every Russian woman that I have ever met, turned out to be not worth the effort. And they are rarely as beautiful in person. Very self centered and extreemly greedy women. Easily offended and very unforgiving. And also very good liars.
    The funny thing about Russian women is that most seem to think that they are much better than they really are.
    The big misconception is that they are so highly educated and intelligent. The reality is that most are dumber than snot despite their education.
    The one thing that they have going in their favor is that there are so many dumba$$ men that don't know the real story.
    Sure it's possible to find a good one if a guy is willing to search for the 1 in 1000, but they do not exist on the internet. Anyone that believes otherwise is a fool.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.