Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default What is it about Kazan?

Why do all the Russian women I get messages from live in Kazan ?

5 at the last count.!

Is there like a group of scammmers there ?

And the letters are very Similar russian men dont care for women they drink and smoke. The women dont go out just knite and read.

??
    I must be a target know

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Russian girls on the internet are all scammers even if they prove otherwise.... it is in there genes (chromosomes)....
    and by the time GENE therapy comes available (Destruction and repacement of human genes) then I might be thinking of a russian girl...
    What a Bull****!

Russian girls on the internet are all scammers even if they prove otherwise.... it is in there genes (chromosomes)....
    and by the time GENE therapy comes available (Destruction and repacement of human genes) then I might be thinking of a russian girl...
    What a Bull****!

Not all of them. I had a russian girlfriend 6 months ago met her on dateline.In the UK. we just lived 180 miles apart. To far away. [V]

Just Blxxdy DL hadn't updated the system, so said she lived in the midlands close to me.

Not all of them. I had a russian girlfriend 6 months ago met her on dateline.In the UK. we just lived 180 miles apart. To far away. [V]

Just Blxxdy DL hadn't updated the system, so said she lived in the midlands close to me.

kazan.

mari el republic.

where you find yoshkar ola and chekbosary as well.

incidentally where my girlfriend is from.

"Russian girls on the internet are all scammers even if they prove otherwise"

hence, and based on your prognosis.....considering what i see on tv........

all americans are gun toting idiots who have their heads too far up their arse thinking they are gods gift to the world. (incidentally.... look at iraq. why are the americans in one part and the british in a different part? it is called friendly fire. more soldiers were killed by "american friendly fire" in desert storm then what the iraqi soldiers killed). beavis and butthead mentality rules and fred simpson should run for president.

canadians are "french speaking" puffs who will prefer to dress as "prima ballerinas" and pose with all their "i am so cute".

australians are "kangaroo cowboys". hey! parts of australia are known to have the highest crimes in the world!!!!

give us a break will ya!!!!

THERE ARE DECENT RUSSIAN WOMEN OUT THERE.

it takes time to find one but when you find one, then all is ok

difference between a russian girl and an american/canadian/australian/british girl????

most probably the russian one knows how to cook.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

kazan.

mari el republic.

where you find yoshkar ola and chekbosary as well.

incidentally where my girlfriend is from.

"Russian girls on the internet are all scammers even if they prove otherwise"

hence, and based on your prognosis.....considering what i see on tv........

all americans are gun toting idiots who have their heads too far up their arse thinking they are gods gift to the world. (incidentally.... look at iraq. why are the americans in one part and the british in a different part? it is called friendly fire. more soldiers were killed by "american friendly fire" in desert storm then what the iraqi soldiers killed). beavis and butthead mentality rules and fred simpson should run for president.

canadians are "french speaking" puffs who will prefer to dress as "prima ballerinas" and pose with all their "i am so cute".

australians are "kangaroo cowboys". hey! parts of australia are known to have the highest crimes in the world!!!!

give us a break will ya!!!!

THERE ARE DECENT RUSSIAN WOMEN OUT THERE.

it takes time to find one but when you find one, then all is ok

difference between a russian girl and an american/canadian/australian/british girl????

most probably the russian one knows how to cook.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Giles

I must be a target know

you seek in sh*tbins, what do you find? either you are after penpals, scammers or wasting time or find a decent place if you want to find a russian partner.

incidentally.... elenag is back....

quote:Originally posted by Giles

I must be a target know

you seek in sh*tbins, what do you find? either you are after penpals, scammers or wasting time or find a decent place if you want to find a russian partner.

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

Yes, I am. So you boys behave now.

Actually, I got too much stuff to do. So I will drop in from time to time, but that's probably going to be it for the next month or so.