Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

incidentally.... elenag is back....
    Yes, I am. So you boys behave now.

Actually, I got too much stuff to do. So I will drop in from time to time, but that's probably going to be it for the next month or so.

quote:Originally posted by elenag

Actually, I got too much stuff to do. So I will drop in from time to time, but that's probably going to be it for the next month or so.
    Behave. !! Nick and me are mates now I think. well we keep emailing each other.

Oh nick I did do that email to Tat about the pictures. :-)
    Funny havent heard back yet. strange wonder why. ?
    LOL

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Behave. !! Nick and me are mates now I think. well we keep emailing each other.

Oh nick I did do that email to Tat about the pictures. :-)
    Funny havent heard back yet. strange wonder why. ?
    LOL

quote:Originally posted by Giles

Behave. !! Nick and me are mates now I think.

somebody been lying to you?

just joking.

re pictures, maybe she is getting them developed or, maybe she "really" loves you.

nah! forget the second one. LOL

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Giles

Behave. !! Nick and me are mates now I think.

somebody been lying to you?

just joking.

re pictures, maybe she is getting them developed or, maybe she "really" loves you.

nah! forget the second one. LOL

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

LOL.

Wont her from her again.

May fill her mail boxes again later. [8D]

LOL.

Wont her from her again.

May fill her mail boxes again later. [8D]

Guys,
    The best thing that can happen is to find a beautiful russian girl, truthful, educated, and who loves ya... On top of that she needs a visa to come to you... and here is the worst of all nightmare.... trying to get a visa for a poor russian to come to North America or Australia/New Zealand.... Good luck my friends!!!!
    It just doesn't work like that...... Do not bother. The chances are toooooo low my friends.
    I don't understand why you always talk about the states like that my friends... you talked about crime rates.... this is ridiculous.... Why don't you go and look what the russians did to the eastern europe and specially Ukraine.... It is just ridiculous. Even the GREAT German people suffered.... Look what the russians did to east germany!!! and look what the americans did to west germany.....
    I am not trying to talk politics and I am originally not from a 1st world country... I am an immigrant and I do not belong to any of the caucasian race if you'd like this identity..... And I do not agree on some of the political issues that the states is following BUT I see how the STATES can offer advantages to highly educated people .....
    Believe it or not, an american/canadian/australian and New zealander is much much much more truthful than the russians.... although the divorce rate in those countries are high.
    You talked about cooking.... Is this an advantage???? I can cook and I work more than 12 hours a day..... I don't want a cooker....I don't want a sex machine.... I WANT A PERSON.... And definitely this is not available in Russia. I think humans are humans and if you treat a north american woman as she deserves then she will be loyal.
    It is a lot easier to get a russian, poor russian lady.... Men always look for an easy woman that's why you avoid the North American...If you are confident of what you are then you would want the best....which is a NORTH AMERICAN woman/Australian/New zealander.
    My friends.... DO NOT FOLLOW PEOPLE WHO CONSIDER THE WESTERNS IDIOTS.... DO NOT LET THEM THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU.
    Some of the guys here mentioned about how the americans are behaving politically..... CAN YOU PLEASE REMIND ME HOW THE RUSSIANS WERE BEHAVING WHEN THEY WERE PART OF THE RIDICULOUS SOVIET UNION.... HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE KILLING OTHERS IN SHEESHAN.....

Guys,
    The best thing that can happen is to find a beautiful russian girl, truthful, educated, and who loves ya... On top of that she needs a visa to come to you... and here is the worst of all nightmare.... trying to get a visa for a poor russian to come to North America or Australia/New Zealand.... Good luck my friends!!!!
    It just doesn't work like that...... Do not bother. The chances are toooooo low my friends.
    I don't understand why you always talk about the states like that my friends... you talked about crime rates.... this is ridiculous.... Why don't you go and look what the russians did to the eastern europe and specially Ukraine.... It is just ridiculous. Even the GREAT German people suffered.... Look what the russians did to east germany!!! and look what the americans did to west germany.....
    I am not trying to talk politics and I am originally not from a 1st world country... I am an immigrant and I do not belong to any of the caucasian race if you'd like this identity..... And I do not agree on some of the political issues that the states is following BUT I see how the STATES can offer advantages to highly educated people .....
    Believe it or not, an american/canadian/australian and New zealander is much much much more truthful than the russians.... although the divorce rate in those countries are high.
    You talked about cooking.... Is this an advantage???? I can cook and I work more than 12 hours a day..... I don't want a cooker....I don't want a sex machine.... I WANT A PERSON.... And definitely this is not available in Russia. I think humans are humans and if you treat a north american woman as she deserves then she will be loyal.
    It is a lot easier to get a russian, poor russian lady.... Men always look for an easy woman that's why you avoid the North American...If you are confident of what you are then you would want the best....which is a NORTH AMERICAN woman/Australian/New zealander.
    My friends.... DO NOT FOLLOW PEOPLE WHO CONSIDER THE WESTERNS IDIOTS.... DO NOT LET THEM THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU.
    Some of the guys here mentioned about how the americans are behaving politically..... CAN YOU PLEASE REMIND ME HOW THE RUSSIANS WERE BEHAVING WHEN THEY WERE PART OF THE RIDICULOUS SOVIET UNION.... HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE KILLING OTHERS IN SHEESHAN.....

quote:Originally posted by Detective

CAN YOU PLEASE REMIND ME HOW THE RUSSIANS WERE BEHAVING WHEN THEY WERE PART OF THE RIDICULOUS SOVIET UNION.... HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE KILLING OTHERS IN SHEESHAN.....
    ok...... you want to "take a shot at russia"??? lets take a shot at america.... (and sorry..... all these are true)

i can remind you about lies being told (both by america and england) to enter iraq. where are all these weapons of mass distruction? so what? they arrested hussain. jeezzz..... over 2000 american soldiers killed up to now and iraq is still in chaos.

who killed the most american/allied troops in desert storm and the last one in iraq? iraqi soldiers? american soldiers? the rest of the allies? yep. america. that is how the word friendly fire became to be used.

so what is going to happen now? every dictator they will go in? and who gave america the right to police the world? and how are they going to police it? like the photos and videos from iraq? with american soldiers posing next to nude iraqis? and torturing them?

which country in the world spends more in internal security then for defense!!! it also has homeless sleeping in cardboard boxes? unless you can afford medical insurance you have to queue for days to see a doctor? comes up with paying homeless people to bumfight to make videos besides other things? america.

i can also remind you of kids, walking into schools and shooting other kids. yes, in northern america. what mentality is that? the right to carry arms!!! that was in the "wild west". arms for hunting. yes. semi automatics and automatics in places like new york and other big cities!!!!

which country, except for america, allows an individual to buy an automatic weapon and then arms the police with sidearms?!!! even allows armour piercing bullets to be sold to individuals!!!

there is no true white american. all are descendants of immigrants. the "true" american was practically made extinct by the "immigrant" american and the spanish. now think about that one when you want to start about "extermination". have you never heard of the KKK? how long has it been for african/americans to be able to go into a cafe and drink a cup of coffee next to a white american? who has the highest crime rate? the colored american or the white american?

you say about russia and east germany. have you ever read history? check what the germans did to the russians. and why did america and the "west" keep western germany? because of the cold war. for a start, west germany was an american military base.

@all americans who read this post.......

it is not intended to offend anybody. just to point out that same as any country, there are good things and bad things all over the world.