Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LOL.

Just sent her 10x2mb files.

sad yes. but well ?

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

quote:Originally posted by Detective

First of all you are absolutely right.... this is an endless discussion.
    ok. piece of news.... you say you are black. i will say i am white.

quote:
    Originally posted by Detective

CANADIANS are the best.... It's time to know where I am living.... in Toronto! and I think this is a great city and you can find russians, polish, ukranians, canadians, americans, british.... I would say Canada is the Best!
    Cheers
    ok..... just to let you into a little secret........

you may post i live in canada or i live in hong kong..... there is something called an isp and.....it does not lie.

so you post about america. then you are on about canada..... cool....

but most of all...... learn to respect EVERY nation. just because you may live in any country that is maybe better then others remember this.....

YOU NEVER ASKED TO BE CONCIEVED

YOU NEVER CHOSE YOUR PARENTS SO WHATEVER AND WHEREVER

YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BORN A PRINCE/ESS OR YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BORN IN POVERTY

NEVER EVER STICK YOUR HEAD UP YOUR BACKSIDE SO FAR YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS WHAT

AND MOST OF ALL.........

a person who makes a mistake is not a fool. a person who repeats same mistake is a fool.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Detective

First of all you are absolutely right.... this is an endless discussion.
    ok. piece of news.... you say you are black. i will say i am white.

quote:
    Originally posted by Detective

CANADIANS are the best.... It's time to know where I am living.... in Toronto! and I think this is a great city and you can find russians, polish, ukranians, canadians, americans, british.... I would say Canada is the Best!
    Cheers
    ok..... just to let you into a little secret........

you may post i live in canada or i live in hong kong..... there is something called an isp and.....it does not lie.

so you post about america. then you are on about canada..... cool....

but most of all...... learn to respect EVERY nation. just because you may live in any country that is maybe better then others remember this.....

YOU NEVER ASKED TO BE CONCIEVED

YOU NEVER CHOSE YOUR PARENTS SO WHATEVER AND WHEREVER

YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BORN A PRINCE/ESS OR YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BORN IN POVERTY

NEVER EVER STICK YOUR HEAD UP YOUR BACKSIDE SO FAR YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS WHAT

AND MOST OF ALL.........

a person who makes a mistake is not a fool. a person who repeats same mistake is a fool.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Giles

LOL.

sad yes. but well ?

tomorrow i will go to the local church. i will put up 12 candles and after lighting them i will say a nice prayer.

may the st fecker from buttland have mercy on your soul and deem you sweet and erotic dreams. may you have tons of ejaculations and pray that your next internet bill will be so expensive.......you cannot afford the fecker......

may i pray you loads and loads of horny sexy women to write to you. may i also pray that all these women will be with you. will do as you shall so wish.......

but you cannot get a hardon

oh well....... never said i was a nice person

quote:Originally posted by Giles

LOL.

sad yes. but well ?

tomorrow i will go to the local church. i will put up 12 candles and after lighting them i will say a nice prayer.

may the st fecker from buttland have mercy on your soul and deem you sweet and erotic dreams. may you have tons of ejaculations and pray that your next internet bill will be so expensive.......you cannot afford the fecker......

may i pray you loads and loads of horny sexy women to write to you. may i also pray that all these women will be with you. will do as you shall so wish.......

but you cannot get a hardon

oh well....... never said i was a nice person

well i am from us and I have to agree with nick
    and second its guys like detective that causes both the real guys and real women out there to to distrust ...Detective you are one of the guys that fits real close to what i was talking about in my other post ...its very obvious the kind of person you are and i am really surprise any decent scammer would even bother to write you

well i am from us and I have to agree with nick
    and second its guys like detective that causes both the real guys and real women out there to to distrust ...Detective you are one of the guys that fits real close to what i was talking about in my other post ...its very obvious the kind of person you are and i am really surprise any decent scammer would even bother to write you

Whats this sht?

>>>>>>all americans are gun toting idiots who have their heads too far up their arse thinking they are gods gift to the world. (incidentally.... look at iraq. why are the americans in one part and the british in a different part? it is called friendly fire. more soldiers were killed by "american friendly fire" in desert storm then what the iraqi soldiers killed). beavis and butthead mentality rules and fred simpson should run for president.

Nicky boy, I felt bummed out when the tubes got hit, but just for you,I'll be laughing when London goes up in flames like Paris. Its your labor party's fault, speaking of buttheads. LONG LIVE ST. GEORGE

Whats this sht?

>>>>>>all americans are gun toting idiots who have their heads too far up their arse thinking they are gods gift to the world. (incidentally.... look at iraq. why are the americans in one part and the british in a different part? it is called friendly fire. more soldiers were killed by "american friendly fire" in desert storm then what the iraqi soldiers killed). beavis and butthead mentality rules and fred simpson should run for president.

Nicky boy, I felt bummed out when the tubes got hit, but just for you,I'll be laughing when London goes up in flames like Paris. Its your labor party's fault, speaking of buttheads. LONG LIVE ST. GEORGE

and this is what happenned in Iraq:

Hussien invaded Kuwait > Gulf War 1 happenned > Osamba bin Nicky got mad foriegners were in Saudi Arabia Holy Sht Land and got his panties all bunched up in the crack of his ass so he sent retards on planes to destroy the world trade buildings > so Hussien was in fact partly responsible for BRITISH and Americans being killed on 9-11. How big are the desserts of Iraq? There are/were weapons of mass destruction. Hussein sent his entire air force to Iran last time around, this time he sent the stuff to Syria. Syria is next. In the meantime the French are pussies and the Russians are sneaks, while the the Muslims are overrunning whats left of the Holy Roman Empire and parts of Detroit, Michigan. Why you looking for a russian? Why dont you get a Chechyan?