Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

and this is what happenned in Iraq:

Hussien invaded Kuwait > Gulf War 1 happenned > Osamba bin Nicky got mad foriegners were in Saudi Arabia Holy Sht Land and got his panties all bunched up in the crack of his ass so he sent retards on planes to destroy the world trade buildings > so Hussien was in fact partly responsible for BRITISH and Americans being killed on 9-11. How big are the desserts of Iraq? There are/were weapons of mass destruction. Hussein sent his entire air force to Iran last time around, this time he sent the stuff to Syria. Syria is next. In the meantime the French are pussies and the Russians are sneaks, while the the Muslims are overrunning whats left of the Holy Roman Empire and parts of Detroit, Michigan. Why you looking for a russian? Why dont you get a Chechyan?

I did not say I am black or white..... The only thing I mentioned is that I am living in Canada... and you can believe it or not this is not the problem..... and there is no problem at all....
    I agree with you Dag, kinda 95% ..... and let me tell the british guy that the chaos in iraq is not because of the americans.... they people there are killing each other.... I am sure that if the americans leave iraq they would still fight each other.... It sounds like the americans destroyed iraq but I think the iraq was already destroyed even before the americans went in....
    Look at iran.... what the hell that guy says the other day.... he wants to wipe off israel....this is ridiculous. you think the palestinians are innocent??? What the hell..... Can you tell me why they invaded lebanon and occupied most of the country in the 80's... Bush is not responsible if these guys are not mature enough....
    Our discussion here is actually more and more political... When I decided to post here I wanted to discuss samming issues and all that stuff....now we are discussing politics...and I am not a politician so I would rather hold off for now.....

I did not say I am black or white..... The only thing I mentioned is that I am living in Canada... and you can believe it or not this is not the problem..... and there is no problem at all....
    I agree with you Dag, kinda 95% ..... and let me tell the british guy that the chaos in iraq is not because of the americans.... they people there are killing each other.... I am sure that if the americans leave iraq they would still fight each other.... It sounds like the americans destroyed iraq but I think the iraq was already destroyed even before the americans went in....
    Look at iran.... what the hell that guy says the other day.... he wants to wipe off israel....this is ridiculous. you think the palestinians are innocent??? What the hell..... Can you tell me why they invaded lebanon and occupied most of the country in the 80's... Bush is not responsible if these guys are not mature enough....
    Our discussion here is actually more and more political... When I decided to post here I wanted to discuss samming issues and all that stuff....now we are discussing politics...and I am not a politician so I would rather hold off for now.....

@Dag

LOL!!

incidentally why not a chechnian?

heard they do not wear thongs.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

@Dag

LOL!!

incidentally why not a chechnian?

heard they do not wear thongs.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by peterdragon

i am really surprise any decent scammer would even bother to write you
    eerrmmmmmm???

decent scammer???? next one will be....... honest thief

sorry. LOL.

quote:Originally posted by peterdragon

i am really surprise any decent scammer would even bother to write you
    eerrmmmmmm???

decent scammer???? next one will be....... honest thief

sorry. LOL.

quote:Originally posted by Detective

the BIGGEST mistake the west can do is to try and interfere with politics and religion.

look at israel. when they said they wanted to get so and so, or wanted so and so they did it. they will either get mossad, or send in a helicopter or whatever.

look at iraq. so what? with all the modern tanks and bla bla bla. has it been tamed? nah! and if america/england and whoever spends another 50 years it will still not be tamed. was it not the british that "thought" they governed iraq at some time?

look at teheran.

and MOST OF ALL. when it comes to fanaticism of religion all world leaders should understand........

IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW MUCH YOUR HEAD IS UP YOUR BACKSIDE.

leave well alone. when you start playing with somebody who will just strap a bag of dynamite to his/her chest to blow up half a dozen people....... you can have tanks, soldiers etc etc....

you lose the game. look at vietnam, syria, iran, iraq, afghanistan and learn from history. a person in poverty. does not even need to believe in religion. offer US$1000 (about 3 years wages) to his family if he kills say 10 western soldiers???? HOW THE HECK CAN YOU FIGHT THAT!!!!

look at the last war. who had the ****tiest weapons (and in some cases no weapons at all)? russia. if they have nothing they have one thing. "mother russia". look at history.... how many countries do you know that in the face of danger could take whole industries and move them 3000 miles?????

and incidentally a message from a friend of mine called inna:

westerners say "i need to save my ass" in time of war. russians say: "i need to save my soul".

i'm still trying to understand what it means. she will not explain it to me but told me to thing about it. actually she is a very clever girl. works for a tv station and her english is great.

quote:Originally posted by Detective

the BIGGEST mistake the west can do is to try and interfere with politics and religion.

look at israel. when they said they wanted to get so and so, or wanted so and so they did it. they will either get mossad, or send in a helicopter or whatever.

look at iraq. so what? with all the modern tanks and bla bla bla. has it been tamed? nah! and if america/england and whoever spends another 50 years it will still not be tamed. was it not the british that "thought" they governed iraq at some time?

look at teheran.

and MOST OF ALL. when it comes to fanaticism of religion all world leaders should understand........

IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW MUCH YOUR HEAD IS UP YOUR BACKSIDE.

leave well alone. when you start playing with somebody who will just strap a bag of dynamite to his/her chest to blow up half a dozen people....... you can have tanks, soldiers etc etc....

you lose the game. look at vietnam, syria, iran, iraq, afghanistan and learn from history. a person in poverty. does not even need to believe in religion. offer US$1000 (about 3 years wages) to his family if he kills say 10 western soldiers???? HOW THE HECK CAN YOU FIGHT THAT!!!!

look at the last war. who had the ****tiest weapons (and in some cases no weapons at all)? russia. if they have nothing they have one thing. "mother russia". look at history.... how many countries do you know that in the face of danger could take whole industries and move them 3000 miles?????

and incidentally a message from a friend of mine called inna:

westerners say "i need to save my ass" in time of war. russians say: "i need to save my soul".

i'm still trying to understand what it means. she will not explain it to me but told me to thing about it. actually she is a very clever girl. works for a tv station and her english is great.

if the girl sends a copy of her visa to you you can send a copy to FPMM@state.gov with in 24 hours they will verify or authenticate her visa and what ever else information they have ...this is the fraud pervention part of the u.s and russian consolars office ...
    Americans traveling to russia...www.russianembassy.org
    russians traveling to america...wwwusembassy.ru