Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

if the girl sends a copy of her visa to you you can send a copy to FPMM@state.gov with in 24 hours they will verify or authenticate her visa and what ever else information they have ...this is the fraud pervention part of the u.s and russian consolars office ...
    Americans traveling to russia...www.russianembassy.org
    russians traveling to america...wwwusembassy.ru

Yes, in that area there are more scammers than real girls.
    I have met a woman from Yoshkar-Ola twice. So far all went fine but she never has money...I do not know, maybe she is thinking about the scam, let's see. We met in Moscow and I made her pay her own travel costs anyway.
    I met two women from Rostov-On-Don. Watch out these women !!! They use different tactics for scamming. The correspondence is fine but after the meeting you will see that you are out Money and ... out of Love.
    Both women used exactly the same tactics, so they probably "work" in a group.

Hi all

I think we should check and see if we ae writing to the same ones LOL
    they always say that they are form Yoshkar Ola or Cheboksary LOL
    does any one have a 23 year old LOL

quote:Originally posted by WindDevil

does any one have a 23 year old LOL
    no but can swap you a 33 year old for the 23 year old. i can also throw in a 26 year old who cannot write/speak any english at all.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Hi nick20045

Send me an email if your girlfriend is from Yoshkar Ola and you still speak to her.

she is from volzskh (pretty close to kazan) and have already met her.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Do you still write to her?
    if you do would she not be the best person to have to find out about how it all work over there?
    I mean If I had a person that I new I would be able to get them to check out a few things isn't that right?
    So that means you know a lot about that place!!
    So I should take your advice into consideration then.

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

Do you still write to her?
    yes. she writes every day and makes me phone once a week. and if she is going to see friends for a couple of days she sends me sms if she cannot write a letter.

met her and her daughter last month. hoping to meet her again soon.

if you do would she not be the best person to have to find out about how it all work over there?
    yes she knows how it works there. she is not stupid. if a person is not a scammer, she will have some friend who most probably is.

I mean If I had a person that I new I would be able to get them to check out a few things isn't that right?
    you are joking?! they start work at 8am. finsh at about 7pm with only say 30 minute break. then she has to go home. cook for her daughter and father. do housework and general things and you want her to go and snoop?? and she is a redhead and got one heck of a fiery temper. do you think i am going to risk getting on her wrong side!!!

So that means you know a lot about that place!!
    [

never been. going soon i hope. met her somewhere else then kazan. try google and type in kazan and find out information.

So I should take your advice into consideration then.
    lol. what advice? i'm not giving any advice. you are old enough to know what you want. you can get pointers, advice on how not to get scammed, advice on what to look for. have a read round. but as to advice whether she is ok or not!!!

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

[/quote]

Most of them are from Elitemate.

One called Ira emails every two days.

Sorry havent read Previous posts, just wanted to post this.

:-)

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.