Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Questions, questions, questions?

I have been living with a Russian woman for close to a year now. The other night while we had just climbed into bed and pulled the covers up, she passed wind. It smelled like crap. Is she liable for false advertisement? Can I send her back? Can I get a refund? I thought I ordered the one that smelled like roses. [?]

hahaha.... this is very surprising.... A russian woman farts???[^][^]. I hope you still have the receipt!!!!! I am sure they will pay you the refund coz this is very unexpected [].......
    Refund from russia....hehehe.... Are you crazy... [:0][:0] These guys know how to take....not how to give coz they have nothen to give.... You're american....you shouldn't ask anyway for refund....
    But you know what, these people do not know what is the meaning of "gentleman"..... if you do not ask for refund they will say you are idiot..... coz the only language they know is money and the only color they dream of is the GREEN!
    See you later

hahaha.... this is very surprising.... A russian woman farts???[^][^]. I hope you still have the receipt!!!!! I am sure they will pay you the refund coz this is very unexpected [].......
    Refund from russia....hehehe.... Are you crazy... [:0][:0] These guys know how to take....not how to give coz they have nothen to give.... You're american....you shouldn't ask anyway for refund....
    But you know what, these people do not know what is the meaning of "gentleman"..... if you do not ask for refund they will say you are idiot..... coz the only language they know is money and the only color they dream of is the GREEN!
    See you later

what has nothing to give is this post. it doesn't even has anything to do with the subject of the discussion on the forum. I hope that moderators of the forum are paying attention.

what has nothing to give is this post. it doesn't even has anything to do with the subject of the discussion on the forum. I hope that moderators of the forum are paying attention.

100%... I agree with you 100%.... It aint professional anymore.... but sometimes you just need to laugh

100%... I agree with you 100%.... It aint professional anymore.... but sometimes you just need to laugh

It has everything to do with it. These poor dudes are looking for Rapunsel and they aren't gonna find her. I just hope they realize crap is crap, russian crap, american crap, british crap. It all smells bad. What do they plan to do when their beautiful Russian woman is old and infirmed? Someone will have to change her diapers. Every rose has a thorn. What if Raisa likes to poot? Then what? [8D]

It has everything to do with it. These poor dudes are looking for Rapunsel and they aren't gonna find her. I just hope they realize crap is crap, russian crap, american crap, british crap. It all smells bad. What do they plan to do when their beautiful Russian woman is old and infirmed? Someone will have to change her diapers. Every rose has a thorn. What if Raisa likes to poot? Then what? [8D]

Maybe you gave her bad food ?
    Possibly she may want some refund from you.
    Put a little bit perfume in her food, problem is solved....