Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default this is a good one

Hi all
    Have any russian girs ever said to anyone you people know that thay are that preaty that they could have as much money as they want if they were to do "the job" but do not want to because they want true love. I have to admit that did get me. So let me know if anyone has had that writen to them.

what is wrong with that? have you seen some of the prostitutes in moscow and st petersburg? they are georgeous!!!!

what she is basically saying that she has been told she is good looking and she can go into "the business" also known as "prostitution". they get anything from US$40 for an hour to some even charge US$500 an hour for a high class. for normal prostitute it is US$200 for a night. which compared to russian average wage is about a months pay. for a night.

way i read what she said is "she is not interested in earning money with her body. she is interested in true love".

elenag..... please correct me if i am wrong. (elenag is russian with a slight twist of ukrainian).....

p.s. rumour has it she is also 0.1% apachee and 0.025 crow indian.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on