Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by Chedz

I think you should get a room girls Maybe Andy will pay for it[?]
    no way! she's a right bitch!!!

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Detective

Hey Mr londonian,
    cool..... did you EVER read any of my posts????

i am not from london. actually i am from a country that is 1280 miles from london!!!!

I am not gonna argue with you....you are intelligent guy and I can say that very loud and you have very good knowledge and common sens but the way you say things make people feel dumb!
    i talk as i deem fit. it is called "love me. hate me. but at least i do not mess you about".

I am certainly not talking about myself coz I don't really care about that at all.... I know who I am and I can tell ya that my opinion towards russians is a bit exagerated...

cool. i love understatements.

However, you criticize the americans and the western girls and you praise the russians....
    no! i note what is being said and i try to keep a medium. and i do NOT criticise the americans and western girls. neither do i praise the russians.

if i see a post that i think is not fair i will revert. in most of your posts you "praised americans/canadians/australians" and you "tried to tear apart russians". so i "fought" for the "picked on". you took sides. i took sides.

I think that overall a human is a human whether russian or american.... Let's not focus on this. Let's be wise enough and talk in a professional way. What is common between us on this forum is the need to have a nice and happy family....and that is why we are looking everywhere on earth burning all the bridges to find a good one.

ok.... so be it.

My experience along with the others prove that the russian people (boys/girls/scammers...etc) are on top of the black list..... and these people are bascially behaving in an evil way.....
    ok. so here is a question. WHY THE FLEEKING HECK ARE YOU ON HERE? GO AND FIND A CUBAN/MEXICAN/CANADIAN or whatever girl that lives in good old USA.

you say you are not american by birth....... jeezzzzz man!!!!! you are already "sorting out nationalities by stereotypes!!!!!" get a life will you!!!! last i heard that was in the cold war when used to get congress hearings......

yo john travolta. you are accused of being communist.

no i am not.

shoot the twat just to be on the safe side.

yo! frank sinatra. you are accused of being communist.

no i am in the mafia. i cannot then be communist.

for heavens sake!!!!

BUT the problem is we are honest and we expect everybody to be honest....
    cough cough!!! you trying to kill me!!!!

I was honest but now I can tell ya I am an asshole....
    ok. my local hospital, while monitoring my heart for any more problems have let me post..........

jeezzzzz!!! did you have to tell the truth!!! you nearly killed me!!!

Do not think I have a mental disorder.....you sometimes write pearls and sometimes write ridiculous stuff!!! Do not waste your intelligence my friend.... and Carry on ruining the russians life...
    Seeya
    contradicing yourself..... oh well..... signs of schrizophoneinia....

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Sorry Andyjeal,

You have fallen victim to a very common scam. Unfortunately such happens all the time and Yuri gets fatter and fatter...
    Probably only 10 % of all such scams will be published on scamming sites. The victims are often very desperate and never contact any black lists or sites like this. And many of them do not even know about these.
    And you will never get back your money ! It is lost. These guys or mafia is even protected by Russian police.
    Also WU warns that NEVER SEND MONEY to any unknown people and takes no responsibility of lost money. That's why scammers use their services....

To Nick. Are you from Russia ??!!

Go and read about schizophrenia....and then talk about it...
    Seeya

I used to be schizophrenic. Now I'm cured where am I when I need me?

hehe, good try![]... unfortunately this is NOT schizophrenia.... sorry,
    Anyways, you will get there my friend..... and to your knowledge Mr nick20045... "PARANOIA" is a major symptom of schizophrenia.... and I am sure u know what schizophrenia is....and it can never be cured...

Just because someone is suffering from paranoia doesn't mean they DO NOT have enemies

quote:Originally posted by Chedz

Just because someone is suffering from paranoia doesn't mean they DO NOT have enemies
    Chedz. please do not bitch slap me again. i promise to be a good scammer but i need some new thongas for more photos. i need to look sexy.

incidentally, i do not need paranoia or whatever. i have got a russian girlfriend. ok, she may not have the most georgeous face (but she is not bad looking either). ok she is not 20 years old but she is 33. but i am happy with her.

if i am going to meet her and she says she is prepared to just stay in the apartment or go for walks so i do not need money to be with her...... guess she cannot scam me can she? so yeah, good ones do exist.

now lets see how fast she dumps me. LOL.

hehe, good try![]... unfortunately this is NOT schizophrenia.... sorry,
    Anyways, you will get there my friend..... and to your knowledge Mr nick20045... "PARANOIA" is a major symptom of schizophrenia.... and I am sure u know what schizophrenia is....and it can never be cured...
    you have just confirmed your illness. check all your posts. if that is not paranoia against russians then what is paranois???????!!!!!!