Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

You said I am paranoid.... fine, I might be.... but let me defend scientifically my point.
    Paranoia my friend is when you are doubtful in many ways....and there is no solid evidence for that..... what the hell??? Don't I have solid evidence that internet relationship, at the best, doesn't work???? how come if she is russian???? How come if she cannot get a visa????? By the way....why can't she get a visa in your opinion??? I know the answer but have you my british friend thought about that??? You think with all your supporters here, with all my respect, know more than the british/canadian/american governments???? Do you think that these governments are idiots.... You might think I am an idiot and I agree with that because you don't know me.....
    How often do you want to see your GF????? I think everyday.... how can you have a healthy relationship with someone you see once a while???? hehe.... this is ridiculous. I do not understand why you focus on one thing... just look at different things.... There is no chance, not even zero, at the best to have a strong relationship.
    You mentioned to the poor honest guy that he is buying love when he sent her the money..... Is it possible not to spend money on a girl you like in order to win her heart??? I agree he shouldn't have sent money and even more.... he shouldn't have contacted anyone through the internet..... coz it's just ridiculous.
    Seeya

quote:Originally posted by Detective

Don't I have solid evidence that internet relationship, at the best, doesn't work????
    yep. same for internet relationships on uk sites, american sites, canadian sites, australian sites. so on the basis of your belief, a woman in say washington dc cannot have a relationship with say somebody in florida or texas. because of a: internet. b: long distance. c: in the case of texas because they hate yankees.

how come if she is russian???? How come if she cannot get a visa????? By the way....why can't she get a visa in your opinion???
    you called russians retards? have you NOT read? go to google and type in "visa to england" and look up the british goverment site for visas and the requirements. jeezzzz!!!

You think with all your supporters here,
    cool! i will get a "nick20045 supporters tee shirt". logos please

know more than the british/canadian/american governments????
    yes. why otherwise are so many countries in such chaos? let us see.....

they go and write off billions of dollars from the money owed by 3rd world countries. then they have billions of grains of wheat, in warehouses for the kind feeding of mice and rats. stored there to keep the price of wheat stable. they give subsidies to farmers to not grow crop to keep prices stable, yet why not grow crop and send it to third world countries? adverts on the telly. send ?5 a month to the rspca (royal society for protection against cruelty to animals) yet, send ?2 for the nspcc (national society for protection against cruelty to children). who the heck comes up with these!!!! how the heck can anybody justify paying ?55 million to the EU!!! yet you have homeless people? how can you justify a known child molester getting legal aid with his court bills and running a bill of say a quarter of a million when charged with child molestation again?

Do you think that these governments are idiots....
    yes. ours is called Blair. yours is called Bush. the population are more idiots for bringing them to power. but hey!! guess it is called "choose the lesser of both evils" when it comes to voting.

How often do you want to see your GF????? I think everyday....

no thank you. two weeks every 3 months is good enough for me. i love my freedom as well. besides she is a red head and has a fiery temper.

Is it possible not to spend money on a girl you like in order to win her heart??? I agree he shouldn't have sent money
    nope. send her flowers. send her a box of choclates. sending her US$2400 is downright stupid.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

not all scammers are in russia just the pics are russian ..but if you think they all come from russia you are wrong

definitely they are not in russia.... I am sure they are not. Unfortunately they are everywhere just like a virus.... and now I think it will get more popular... for example, there is a new subspecialty now..... look at the website.... tons and tons of people are claiming they're detectives and I think most of these are also scammers..... what the hell is this world??? it is just ridiculous. You have to be careful even in whatever you do.... and the good thing about love is that you cannot be doubtful and in love at the same time.... this is just ridiculous.... If you have 1% doubt then forget it..... you're getting nowhere.
    My opinion is go and look in your area for a girl, you will find one. Russia aint better and russians are well known to be arrogant and greedy.... Do not look for a flower in the washroom... if you find one there it will smell like ****....
    Seeya

Russia aint better and russians are well known to be arrogant and greedy.... Do not look for a flower in the washroom... if you find one there it will smell like ****....
    Seeya
    i'm not going to say no more except i wait for elenag to post her comments considering this "foul mouths" her native country. at the end of the day, she IS russian married to an american.

elenag.... please post your comments. i have "defended" the russian considering my girlfriend is russian. i now wait to see your comments about your "motherland".

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Well, maybe I could tell you now here how I was scammed once.
    I lived in Petersburg for 7 months for work.
    I met a beautiful young Russian girl, age 23. Actually she caught me at the nightclub...Well, I liked her and we met often. But every time she tried to fool me a little bit. She was very clever and never asked a lot but wanted to a good restaurant, concerts etc. Of course I had to pay all every time. After about 2 months' friendship she told me that she could rent a nice flat. She asked if I could lend her 300 $, she would pay back as soon as she got work soon.
    Well, I did. Ofcourse I could also visit there and even sleep sometimes if I needed a place. But I never had sex with her. She did not want. Either she had a boyfriend or she was strange in that respect. We knew each other for more than 2 years and she even visited me in my home country when I was back home from Pburg.
    Anyway all the time she was very determined and I had to do and use MY MONEY as she asked ! Well once we met again in Pburg and she asked for 100 $ for help. I did not give. I was offended because she never even mentioned how to pay her 300 $ debt back. After that she did not contact me anymore. Neither wanted I. During our friendship I lost gradually quite a lot of money. But finally did not want to "dance" according to her will anymore.
    So one warning which I learnt. NEVER EVEN LEND MONEY to a Russian woman if you do not completely trust her. Probably you will never get your money back !

and all that time and you NEVER had a "legover"!!!

jeez!!! you are one very patient man! and by the way i like the part where you say "But finally did not want to "dance" according to her will anymore".

you are the man. you control the situation. otherwise you will loose control and that means, your senses and your wallet. you should have done that from the start. if she has any problems, move on.

Listen Nick20045,
    You are always focusing on ridiculous things.... you are trying to tell everybody that I hate the russians.... yes I do and I have no problem at all. We live in a free country, canada, and I am allowed to say my opinion. If you don't like that it's fine with me. As for the russian girl you're talking about, who is married to an american, I respect her a lot although she said I need a professional help coz in her opinion I am a racist. And Being in canada, I learned to accept negative comments more than the positive. I understand her very well... she is not supposed to like or dislike me... and I do not expect her to like the way I talk.
    I respect her a lot though.... she is determined and she seems to be nice lady.... I do not judge people based on what they say my friend... and I can recall that when you insulted ridiculously the other Bahrain guy she says: THERE WAS NO NEED TO YOUR RIDICULOUS COMMENTS. She is an honest lady, determined, and I appreciate her. Having said she doesn't like me or she thinks I need a professional help DOES NOT piss me off.... she kinda react to what she reads and she has the right to defend her country and this is an excellent thing.... at least this nice lady respects her country contrary to others. In her opinion I need help, fine.... Let me tell you and her the following:
    First of all, you start learning about a problem, then you start figuring out some risk factors that coz the problem, then you start learning about the process of the problem and the natural outcome. After that you start experimenting some kinda treatment or solution to the problem..... and with time, based on the input you have, the processing in your brains you come up with hypothesis. The hypothesis is then tested....it might be wrong and you still have to accept that.... Lot of studies consume huge amount of money and determination....and most of them are useless or proven to be wrong later on. If I am wrong, this is not a problem.... I will say I am sorry and I will change my thoughts.... Being stubborn is a very bad quality in humans...and that's why some people are better than the others.....
    Based on the input she has from me regarding her country and your input too trying to focus on specific things that I said in a bad way, and because she loves her country and I like that in her, she came up to a conclusion that I need a professional help.... and she said that in a very good way.... No one is perfect and everybody needs help.... Maybe based on her experience I need help but this does not mean anything..... to come up with a conclusion you have to know about the problem...and if you say for example that I need help I consider it useless.... No evidence for what you say my friend.... When in doubt whether I need help or not, you should ask why I am saying that and see.... You might be wrong as well....and if you and her think that I am wrong that's fine with me.... I told you I do not care about non-evidence based conclusions.

she kinda react to what she reads and she has the right to defend her country and this is an excellent thing.... at least this nice lady respects her country contrary to others.
    when the germans attacked russia, i would have liked to see stalin stand up and say:

this person (hitler) needs serious professional medical help. just ignore him.

incidentally, hitler was racist as well.

but last and not least, you came in, shooting your mouth off about russians. calling them all scammers, common, uneducated and all sort of things. well same as in canada, freedom of speech is allowed here in england. you did not consider one thing. when you said all this, you were indirectly calling my girlfriend all those names. so same way you dished the "muck" i threw it back at you.

now be a good boy. look out of the window and see if you can see those nice men in white uniforms carrying a straighjacket for you. that is your taxi to your next place of residence. the looney house.

I think this guy has to lift his ass and to arrive to Russia. At least he will see with whom he was dealing all this time