Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by andyjeal

i think it's about time to know more real facts before going and trying to meet someone that you are not sure of her / his identity. if i'm dealling with criminals, just guess what can happen to me out there in their theritory... it's not so easy, man...
    so you are going to know more real facts, how are you going to do this? and will you not spend time and money to know these facts? Also I think the travel to Russia is not so dangerous and unuseful as you think now??? least it is your chance^ to win everything or to stay in doubt

Cut Andy some slack. He was scammed and I'm sure he knows better now. The whole setup of a scam leaves one not only regretting his mistake, but also trying to think of ways that would prevent such, including returning to the internet date BS thing looking for a honest woman. The internet is a cool toy, but beyond playing, you will rarely find a legitimate woman on it, let alone a non-scamming woman in real life. Hell, my last wife killed me for the insurance, but I came back from the dead and gave it to her in sphincter during one of her dream sequences. If I knew she liked it that way, perhaps I would still be in this plane of existence. [8D]

quote:Originally posted by voyager

You are another example of someone who thinks they can order a mail order bride like you order a pizza. If you have good money why can you not attract women locally?
    Seems that there are alot of guys out there trying the MOB pizza thing. I heard that sometime soon, it will be possible to just download one from the internet.
    Anyway, all joking aside, I really don't think that it is necessary to continue to rip this guy (Andyjeal). I have to give him alot of credit for coming here and posting his story.
    And that crap "If you have good money why can you not attract women locally"??? Did it ever occur to you that maybe the guy just is not interested in a local woman? Since you know nothing about the guy, your statement is somewhat boneheaded.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar,
    You are damned right!!!
    It takes a lot of courage to confess you have been taken and as a result you get also smoked by some wise asses, who probably got scammed themselves but did not had the courage to confess.
    I was taken last year in Novosibirsk when visiting a "lady", not for a lot of money and we had a lot of fun
    Since 3 weeks I am living together in Holland with a nice woman from Ukraine

Hey Dutchy,
    Glad to hear that everything is good with you and your Ukrainian girl. Seems that it is rare that a positive story appears on these forums. Good luck to you.
    Since I have been to Russia many times and have dated several Russian women, of course I have a few scam stories to tell also. Most guys that have never been personally involved with a LIVE FSU woman, have no clue that they can also be scammed in person.
    Awhile back on another forum, I was also attacked by a couple of ass clowns after posting a scam story. My story was not the typical 'send me money for this and that' scam. It was about the personal meeting scam. But some of the things that were said to me were very stupid. It's funny how some people will always try to twist the facts to try to make the victum seem deserving. Maybe sometimes this is correct but not always.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar, thanks.
    You are right, some people have no clue what they are talking about. They have never been to East Europe, but present themselfes as an expert.
    I have been many times to Russia/Ukraine/Moldova and Rumania and I am still surprised by these countries and the people living there.
    During those years I have met a number of nice women, after establishing contact through a dating site.
    Most of them were sincere and nice, but after spending some time together we decided not to proceed for different reasons.
    My quest has ended with meeting this nice lady from Ukraine.
    We have been dating for some time now and recently she moved to me, we did all the paperwork without any problems and in a time span of 4 months.

I wish you all success in your quests for the perfect woman and GOOD LUCK!!!

finding the woman of your dreams shouldnt have anything to do with money if money is what you are using to attract what ever woman you will get what you pay for and money can make a woman do alot of things it wont be a woman that loves you for who you are but for what you have materially

quote:Originally posted by peterdragon

finding the woman of your dreams shouldnt have anything to do with money if money is what you are using to attract what ever woman you will get what you pay for and money can make a woman do alot of things it wont be a woman that loves you for who you are but for what you have materially
    Evey situation is different and depends on the people involved. Just because a guy has some money and searches for a woman abroad, does not mean the he cannot attract a woman locally.
    If you are American (as I am) and are searching for a woman in eastern Europe and have no money, you are living in fantisy land.
    I've seen alot of American guys in Russia searching for a woman. Most of them should not be there since they really cannot afford it.
    Russian women seem to hold American men to a higher financial standard than others since they tend to believe that all American men are rich. They only know what they see on tv.
    If you come across as being cheap, poor, greedy or needy, you will have two strikes against you right from the start.
    Do not believe the BS that Russian women can not find a decent man in Russia. There are plenty of good Russian men to fill the need.

Sonar, right again!
    Travelling to East Europe, the expenses of hotel/apartment, etc. add up fast.
    You need to have some savings to travel a few times a year to East Europe.
    Indeed, women expect Americans to have a bundle of green bills , we as Europeans have it more easy.

Hi Andy !

Where are you ? What are the latest news about the Russian lady ?
    I hope you have not sent more money to her. There are many girls who know good English and can cheat you easily with a nice and pleasant voice. Have a VIDEO TALK with her, so you know for sure who she is.
    It is 100 % possible in a Russian Internet cafe or anywhere there.
    If she refuses, it is a SCAM !!!

Good luck !