Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default To nick20045....I want your opinion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if she is real, even if she is the best in russia... doesn't mean anything.... If she is real it's good for her but doesn't change anything....
    I have a question and I am more than happy to hear the comments... We all agree that the percentage of real russian girls on the internet is small...let's say 33%.... what is the chance of this girl to be a well educated woman???? 33%...I wouldn't say more! ...so that's 33% X 33% = 11%.... what is the percentage that you love her after you meet??? not more than 20%.... 11X20% = 2.2%....what is the chance that she loves you????? not more than 20%...result: 2.2X20%= 0.44%. What is the chance of getting her a visa to canada/US??? 1%.... result= 0.0044%!!!! everybody knows that the divorce rate in western population is 60%....you might argue that she is a russian...hahaha.. fine... let's agree on 10%.... 10X0.0044 = 0.00044 (approx 0.0005).. who is ready to go for something with a chance of (1/2000)..... Wake up my friends..... even if the russians are great it is not worthit.. Although I still think they're not great at all.....

Another question..... why focusing on russians....what about swedish?? German???..... Or simply because they're poor people u are trying to take advantage of..... To me I am not an advocate of the russians and I don't like them at all.....but I do not find a reason for you to continue taking them so seriously....

Seeya

Sorry, I am not Nick..
    I agree with your calculation, the result is somewhat correct..
    So think where you waste your money.
    But where did you take the divorce % !!
    Here in Lutherian area it is nearer to 6 %....

Sorry I'm not Nick either.........but

Xenophobic is the word that springs to mind. You dismiss the whole Russian race and culture based on the actions of a few. By the same token you should mistrust and dislike.......

Germans
    Japanese
    Chinese
    Americans
    British

I have met a few french women who were not at all friendly, should I hate all french women now?

Do you apply your prejudice only to race? Or do you broaden your horizons and also pick out certain religions or label people because of the colour of their skin?

We don't need to read your posts on here dude, we know what you are going to say even before you say it. Regardless of the subject or title of the post you only have one thing to say. Why are you on here?

Last point, your opinion of Russians is very similar to the opinion Russians have towards Ukrainians. You aren't Russian are you?

and I saw your post in another thread. Be original man, don't just cut and paste previous stuff.[V]

Why should we hate Russian women because we are looking for them ?!
    The main reason for all the mess is that fake profiles which are put by the "mafia" will get probably 80% of all contacts. Also there is a lot of misunderstanding due to the different way of behaviour during the meetings. Here in "west" if a woman and man meet they usually share the costs. But in Russian culture the man should take care of all costs.

personal opinion and if this "angers" some sorry.....

i want a russian bride what does it mean? i am a hopeful wannabe. why?

to go to russia (from england) and stay even in an apartment, you are looking at about US$2500 for two weeks. start working it out....

visa.
    taxi to airport.
    taxi in moscow to train station.
    train to where she lives (if she lives in moscow you can offset this by high cost of accomodation in moscow).
    taxi to apartment.
    approximately US$1000 to spend.
    train back to moscow. (if you are lucky enough your flight leaves after).
    taxi to airport in moscow.
    taxi back home to where you live.

do an exercise and work this all out. now how many can afford to spend that type of money say 3 or 4 times a year? she is not going to wait for you 12 months until the next time you see her.

so yes..... if you cannot afford it, you are already out of the equation.

but, when i see such posts as by you Detective, i kind of have to challenge you. you seem to think that because america gave you a home you are now anti russia. well for a start, the cold war finished a long time ago. and the hearings in front of senates accusing people of being communists is now long gone. stop behaving like a pratt. you are nothing short of a racist twat.

and incidentally to the list by Chedz can we add:

italians (ok dress smart but tight fisted so and so. did you know? in the last war their battle tanks had 1 gear forward and 5 gears for reverse????!!!)

arabs. i have seen arabs on holiday. they have a shower and a toilet. they **** in the shower.

scots. for being the only nation where the men wear skirts and do not wear any underwear.

spanish. for bull fighting. who is so brave to go in front of a ball, dance like a ballerina to show off? that bull is half dead. not seen how much pain it is in?

heck!!!!! lets cut the story short!!!!! half the nations of the world have got something!!!!!!!!

Detective, stop being racist. if you do not like russian good on you. i do not like marmalade. does not mean i have to invoke my opinion on others.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

and incidentally if you have not noticed......

we come on here. help each other out. ok, personally i can be a bit sharp in the tongue but, loads of posts about how to not be scammed. on here, on other forums. so anybody who got scammed..... tough.

but most of all, if you have not noticed, we also take the "mickeey". but most of all, racism is not something we tolerate.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Alright,
    U haven't read anything about shizophrenia....and Paranoia. PARANOIA USUALLY IS WHEN SOMEONE IS DOUBTFUL WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE... Don't u think I have enough evidence to say that russians are the best in scamming westerners??? Let me remind you that we are all here because of one reason!!!! just look at the link you type when you come here and talk about the Americans....
    The link says "Stop-scammers".... and unfortunately russians rank the top list....
    You do not have to listen to me.... I might be paranoid or crazy... I accept that coz I am very open minded.... I could be wrong BUT why don't you ask people who already have contacts with russians... like Ukranians and other FSU countries.... I know this is gone now, politically speaking this is gone... But do not try to convince me that people who claim the want to save the world and who thinks that the americans are idiots are healthy minded people!!!!
    Seeya

Try also to choose your words... I am not racist at all..... Russians belong to the SLAVIC race, so do most of the eastern europeans.... I have no problem with them at all.... And actually my opinion is based on those people who had, I think, enough contacts with the russians....
    Anyways, this is my personal opinion..... you do not have to defend your point of view...

i am going to repeat the first word i posted in your first post.....

yawn.