Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

incidentally, yes it is called stop scammers BUT it is not called:

insult the russians board
    call all russians scammers board
    russians are stupid scammers board
    russians are fakes board

or anything of the such. if you have not noticed, most of us help each other out. it is ONLY you and maybe the "odd one" that come out with insults towards russians.

what is the divorce rate in england? 2 out of 3.

what is the crime rate in england? not heard of 85 year olds being burglared for their pension? coloured kids being set on fire? not so long ago a kid had an axe planted in his head as he was asian!!!!

i am NOT saying that england is a bad country to live in. there are a LOT of nice people.

BUT you get bad people in every country. you get scammers in every country. you get nice people in every country. what is the latest one in america? scamming insurance companies. scammer doctors, scammer employees........ do you not watch reality tv? scammer claiming a hurt back and then doing wrestling? or firefighter claiming "nightmares and depression" and then holidaying in hawaii???

what is a common one in england? get a rented flat. get a catalogue. buy about US$3000 from the catalogues. change homes. as they call it "bump" the catalogues. also "bump" the telephone company, gas, electric companies. then sell the stuff. get a new catalogue. start ordering again.

prostitutes, scammers, thieves, con artists, cheats, thugs, drug addicts, rape........ all these are available in all countries. now the fact that you "picked on" apparently only russia...... well yeah. that makes you racist against them.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Nick, I don't know about you but I don't think there is any point continuing the convo with "Defective". He is so "open-minded" that he can't even see the blinkers he is wearing anymore.

and last but not least...........

i do NOT just listen to what people say. i also notice things. let me tell you one thing i noticed and still cannot believe.....

i met elena and her daughter in malta. easy place to get a visa for. costs US$40 per person. i have been to malta many times. i know the island. thought better place for first meet then russia where i do not know anywhere......

work this one out. and tell me if she is a scammer or not......

maximum i spent every day on her and her daughter are:

50cents each for a coke, coffee or orange juice. (in russia pure orange juice does not exist. they loved the taste of it).

50 cents each for a slice of cake. (russian love to taste cakes).

above maybe done 4 times in one day. one in the morning. one in the afternoon. twice maybe in evening.

entrance fees to museums, cathedrals, and the such...... say ?5 a day.

so roughly that is ?10 per day. about UKPounds 16 which is about US$30. tops!!!! maybe US$50. now on holiday and you pay US$50 a day!! jeezzzz. i have spent US$1600 in a week and that was myself and one of my kids!!!

breakfast was included in the hotel. dinner was included in the hotel. they avoided midday meals. maybe get a snack.

asked to go clubbing. no.
    asked to go to pubs. only if sell orange juice, coke or coffee.
    asked to go to clubs. no
    asked to go and play pool. yes but two games and that is it.

anywhere where a western girl will love to go, they refused. asked why? a: not used to it. b: costs money.

and on last day, she stayed up all day, all night, flight left at 5am to moscow. she arrived in morning. then wait at train station for an 11 hour train journey. arrived home in the evening and she sends a text to tell me not to worry she arrived ok.

any western woman i know, who knows she has a flight to catch, has a train journey of that length and knows she is going to be exhausted by the time she will arrive home will say one thing......

no way hose will i also stay up all night to be with you on our last night together.

and NO. before you say anything...... next letter, she described how they could not sleep on the flight because of a baby crying. and how she could not sleep on train because she was crying for leaving me.

so YES there are scammers. and YES there are bad people in russia. but there are also good ones as well. maybe it is too early for me. but i like what i have and she is RUSSIAN. so carrying on, the way you do, calling russians all the names you can think of, indirectly you are doing one thing:

YOU ARE CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND SCUM. and i do not take that lightly.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Chedz

Nick, I don't know about you but I don't think there is any point continuing the convo with "Defective". He is so "open-minded" that he can't even see the blinkers he is wearing anymore.
    Chedz. personally i just answer him to "wind him up". please read what i have at the bottom. i.e. i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on.

incidentally there is an old saying which i wish to dedicate to Defective......

if i want to listen to an a*sehole, all i need to do is f@rt.

now..... Olga has got to go. make some money for Yuri Clooney.

Alright,
    Carry on my friend... and I wish you all the best. I think the russians are right about the westerners... at the end, I can see that the russians are smart....
    and I do not blame them anymore..... they have solid reasons for all there thoughts about the westerners.
    Russians to me are like americans...I am not from america nor from russia....and I am not biased at all.... Both didn't hurt me.
    The mistake I did is insulting the russians I agree with that.... and you are focusing on this....which is a good point. I should not have insulted them as a population.... Apologies from the russians please.... I should have only sticked to proofs.... and I have a lot. Unfortunately, it is a human nature to deviate from the main points when dealing with things.... and that's the reason why everybody agrees with you and not with me..... And it is fine with me.... my mistake was insulting a population.... and I know that. In your posts, you keep on saying the same things but you never answers the proven facts.
    You are defending yourself and your point of view by saying the americans have also issues and mistakes.... this is ridiculous.
    Again, what kinda relationship you're gonna have with the russian.... you my friend are living in England and you blames the poor guy who was scammed because he didn't know that the chances of getting a visa to britain is tough.... Can you tall me why are you talking to this girl???? If there is no chance for you to marry her in britain?????? What kinda love relationship over the internet and the phone???? Are you planning to go to russia????and work there for 100 bucks???? For what?????? Why????? Don't you have girls in britain????? What does your girl do in life????? I can tell ya that an educated russian girl doesn't correspond over the internet.... on the contrary, the reason why you are looking for a russian is because of family value..... and cooking food.... However, ask them why they want to talk to american and canadian men????? Isn't it because of better lifestyle???? hehe.... I might be wrong but this is the way I see things....
    Seeya

So,
    Your GF refused to go where western girls go.... Is that an advantage??? Is that what you want???? What if she goes there and decided not to leave....
    I'd better choose someone who knows instead of someone discovering life..... I can tell what you like about those people.... not knowing anything about the american culture....
    You did not answer my previous question..... how can you explain the behavior of immigrant russians to canada and US????? they are around and they inherited the bad habits from russia and north america.... They are nice because they are inexperienced....not because they are nice...

quote:Originally posted by Detective

Alright,
    Carry on my friend... and I wish you all the best. I think the russians are right about the westerners... at the end, I can see that the russians are smart....
    so now, from calling them bluntly "moronic retards" (well your previous posts about university, bla bla come over as such), you now call them smart......... cool.......

and I do not blame them anymore..... they have solid reasons for all there thoughts about the westerners.
    so you spin round as fast as a weathercock. one minute you are pointing one way. gust of air (did you f@rt????) and oops, now pointing a different way. cool.....

Russians to me are like americans...I am not from america nor from russia....and I am not biased at all.... Both didn't hurt me.
    you brought the russians and the americans in the equation.... not me....

The mistake I did is insulting the russians I agree with that.... and you are focusing on this....which is a good point. I should not have insulted them as a population.... Apologies from the russians please....
    yes..... never ever insult any nation. ALL nations in the world have problems starting from civil war, to corrupt politicians, to dictators, to bad standard of living..... was it not Bush's aide that recently got arrested and charged and can face 20 years in prison??

I should have only sticked to proofs.... and I have a lot.
    in england a solicitor calls it "throw enough sh*t at the ceiling and hope some of it sticks" in a court room. my ex wife did loads of that in our divorce.

In your posts, you keep on saying the same things but you never answers the proven facts.
    You are defending yourself and your point of view by saying the americans have also issues and mistakes.... this is ridiculous.
    ok. once again. which country spends more on internal defence (against terrorists) in the world then for defence spending or public spending? which nation went into a civil war to free the blacks but then took about 300 years to give black civil rights? what happened to martin luther king? why was he shot? was it not because he was classed as the next possible president? and still blacks/cubans and the such are oppressed? (most americans are opposed to inter racial marraiges). which country has the most internet sites dedicated to rape, incest, bestiality and the such? you want me to carry on?????? what happened to jfk? all the coverups in his shooting?

but a i said, all countries have good and bad. personally i have been to russia and i am going again. i have never been to america. now think about it....... (and i do not want to go there either)....

Again, what kinda relationship you're gonna have with the russian....
    a typical relationship. nothing special. difference? whereas an english woman will look forward to the weekend to "hit the pubs and clubs", my girlfriend prefers a nice evening at home. whereas an english girl will look at a gold necklace and if not get it for her, not get a "leg over" for say a week, my russian girlfriend was thrilled with a simple necklace (cost about US$7) because it had a heart on it as pendant.......whereas an english woman will most probably say "get your dinner at mc donalds or the kebab place", a russian will prefer to cook a home made meal to show she loves the guy..... think of simple things like these. difference between a russian and a westerner girl.

you my friend are living in England and you blames the poor guy who was scammed because he didn't know that the chances of getting a visa to britain is tough.... Can you tall me why are you talking to this girl????
    because i know how to get a visa for england if i want to. remember i told you i was also born abroad. i can easily "ship" her to where i was born. marry her there. she then cannot be refused a visa as a wife of an Eu citizen to come to england. and incidentally........ ANY AMERICAN, CANADIAN, ENGLISH, AUSTRALIAN or wherever you are from...... you CAN ALL GET MARRIED IN MALTA if you want to. same as getting married under the sea in st lucia, or the bahamas....

What kinda love relationship over the internet and the phone????
    ever heard of husbands who work abroad? on oil rigs? different countries? how do they communicate with their wives? girlfriends? it shows a lot of lack of research on your behalf.

Are you planning to go to russia????
    been there in september. going in december. what was your question?? i answered this before many times.

and work there for 100 bucks???? For what?????? Why?????
    no. she has said she will relocate not me.

Don't you have girls in britain?????
    yes. round where i live most are called "slappas". either that, or they love their alcohol, or cannot manage money, or are in debt, or cannot cook even a precooked meal, or are more interested in pubs/clubs or are into tack (cannabis), or are into crack. yeah there are nice girls as well but what do i do? date 1000 girls to find 1? jeezzzzz

What does your girl do in life?????
    she is an accountant but unemployed at the moment. and NO she does not ask me for money.

the reason why you are looking for a russian is because of family value..... and cooking food....
    jeez!!! you got it at last!!!!! (incidentally i can cook as well).

However, ask them why they want to talk to american and canadian men?????
    here we go again. america and canada..... what is with you and these two countries? you NEVER been abroad??? do you NOT KNOW there are more russians married to maltese men in malta then what there are married to english men?!!!! and what is malta? it is a small country where the average wage is pityful. let me tell you how bad wages are there....... a prostitute in moscow gets US$40 an hour. (check any prostitute site on the internet). a prostitute in malta gets ?5 which is about US$12 for half an hour!!!! minimum wage there is about US$4 an hour.

Isn't it because of better lifestyle???? hehe.... I might be wrong but this is the way I see things....
    Seeya
    yes it is. lets see..... i have told you about wages in malta. difference......

wake up. freezing cold. dead of winter. go to work at 8am. finish at 7pm. go back home. nothing to do. freezing cold. or choice.....

wake up. start work at 9am. nice day. finish work at 5pm. got about same wages as what i will get in russia. finished work. i will go sunbathing now, a nice swim in the sea and watch some telly or relax at some bar, drink an orange juice and watch people walk and drive by and talk to friends.....

do not think skyscrapers, big cars, big shopping malls and the such are what they want. if you cannot afford to shop, a big shopping mall becomes nothing more then a nice place to be in if it is cold outside. nothing else......

Hey Defective! Where are you from (originally)?

So,
    Your GF refused to go where western girls go.... Is that an advantage??? Is that what you want???? What if she goes there and decided not to leave....
    I'd better choose someone who knows instead of someone discovering life..... I can tell what you like about those people.... not knowing anything about the american culture....
    You did not answer my previous question..... how can you explain the behavior of immigrant russians to canada and US????? they are around and they inherited the bad habits from russia and north america.... They are nice because they are inexperienced....not because they are nice...
    you are one of the most boring people i have ever met. your head is so far up your jacksh*t, you can only see darkness and cr@p.

here we go. america and canada. jeezzzzzz

quote:Originally posted by Chedz

Hey Defective! Where are you from (originally)?
    china

that is why he is Defective.

was "Mass" produced.

incidentally, no i am not in russia i am in england.