Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wonderful,
    I can see in your words the frustration. Only frustrated people insult others.... and it is fine with me.
    You always escape answering critical questions.... and focus on the same issue.
    Yes I have heard about husbands who work abroad...and they maintain there love relationship.... it is easy to do so because you already know your wife.... what do you know about the russian??? What can you get from meeting someone once a while??? I can tell ya that I have heard relationships that broke after many years because the couple did not know each other well.... I can tell ya that to marry a woman you need to know her at least for 6 months minimum on a daily basis.... 6*6= 24 weeks..... If you wanna see u russian GF for 2 weeks every six months....this means you will decide to marry her after 6 years if I made it right.... Good luck!
    To the other guy who is asking where I am from..... I cannot tell ya because you will think I am biased.... I am not... I have numbers... I don't just talk for the sake of talking... And unfortunately the british fella doesn't give numbers.... all he says is england's divorce rate is 2/3.... I don't care....and I cantell ya in the states the divorce rate is 60%/// who cares either/// This doesn't matter at all/// What I am saying is you cannot have a normal relationship for marriage purposes with someone over the internet... In my opinion love relationship is the best thing in the world/./// and you are looking for it because it brings you pleasure.... can you tell me what kinda pleasure are you getting when you are doubtful and in love at the same time???? You guys are hurting yourself for nothen..... You are looking for trouble when you go east... You want to have a nice GF.... fine cause I want that too/// everyone is looking for that....
    Mr british, you always talk about western girls as chit...(I wrote it this way in order to know what I mean).... Do you think that the North American society is bad.....?????? Do you think that people who are ruling the world don't know how to rule a family??? Have you been to Canada and see how wonderful canadians are????? It is ridiculous.... let me tell ya that you cannot be good at work if you don't have a supporting wife and family.... If you have trouble at home you cannot be number 1 nation in the world....
    To the other fella, why do you want to know where am I from???? I hate lies and i don't want to lie that's why I apologise for not telling ya. However, I am in canada right now, specifically in toronto.
    Seeya

Hey british,
    What are you trying to say about china??? Can you please remind me and yourself what does that mean???? Doesn't it mean something you mentioned about me?????
    []

By the way, I am not chinese....with all the respect to the chinese people....

quote:Originally posted by Detective

Wonderful,
    I can see in your words the frustration. Only frustrated people insult others.... and it is fine with me.

ok. so considering you have so many posts insulting russians, you must be one of the most frustrated people on earth!!

You always escape answering critical questions.... and focus on the same issue.
    do i? every question you have asked i have answered you.

Yes I have heard about husbands who work abroad...and they maintain there love relationship.... it is easy to do so because you already know your wife....

yeah!!!! oh you are so naive! how many are abroad working and their wives are in bed? sometimes even with their husbands brother, cousin or best friend.

I can tell ya that I have heard relationships that broke after many years because the couple did not know each other well.... I can tell ya that to marry a woman you need to know her at least for 6 months minimum on a daily basis.... 6*6= 24 weeks.....
    actually you are now showing how ignorant you are. why?

a: i got married to my ex wife after knowing her for two months. it lasted 12 years.

b: 6*6 = 36 not 24

c: there are actually 13 weeks in a year if you take each month as 4 weeks. hence it is 4 * 6.5 which makes it 26 weeks (or can divide 52 by 2) same answer.

If you wanna see u russian GF for 2 weeks every six months....this means you will decide to marry her after 6 years if I made it right.... Good luck!
    you blind? i said i was there in september, i am going in december, our birthday is in april. does that work out twice in a year??

I have numbers...
    have you got the number for dirty girty from number 30? i have. right slag she is as well...... all for a packet of cigarettes.

And unfortunately the british fella
    Mr british, you always talk about western girls as chit...

you are amazing. everybody knows i am not british!!!

Do you think that people who are ruling the world don't know how to rule a family???
    in the famous word of "Bill Clinton" when he was accused of having it off with Molinski........ "I was KING of the world" even if at least for a few seconds.

If you have trouble at home you cannot be number 1 nation in the world....
    jeezzz ok america is no 1 nation in the world. are you happy. (i did not say that. pinnochio did).

To the other fella, why do you want to know where am I from???? I hate lies and i don't want to lie that's why I apologise for not telling ya. However, I am in canada right now, specifically in toronto.
    Seeya
    Chedz, he started with america. then not born there. now he is in canada. must be a russian gypsy travelling over the world with a horse and cart.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

By the way, I am not chinese....with all the respect to the chinese people....
    i did not say you are chinese. i said "made in china"

chinese people are lovely. kind of same as russians as well. walk up to a chinese girl in a shop in england. she says she speaks good english and has been living in england for say 6 years. ask her for rabbit. cool........ took me about 15 minutes to explain it to her. and they DO eat rabbit.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Go and look .... 6*4=24 the answer is right though....

I don't know whether u are british or not and I do not care... I never told you I am american because I am not.... you assumed so because I am defending them.... this is ridiculous.... Did u notice that you are trying to find stupid excuses....
    You should also know how to repect yourself and not calling me dumb coz I did 6*6=24 coz you know that the result is 24 and not 36 unless you are dum to a point that you think a month is 6 weeks... I am sorry my friend but you are insulting me for ridiculous thing.... You'd better choose your words.....
    Seeya

i know you are just trying to "carry on the argument". but i cannot be bothered with you.

incidentally: you assumed i am british/english whereas in many a post i said i am not.

i did not assume you are american. you said in a post that you are not but live in america. (although now say in toronto).

you talk about figures and numbers but cannot work out 6*6.

i know how many months there are in a year and as i said if want to take it 4 weeks a month then it takes it to 13 months in a year. i pointed this out, hence i am not dumb.

if you do not like to be insulted then do not post and insult others. you came in insulting all russians. i defended them.

have fun. be a good boy. bye.

p.s. i have a razor sharp brain and a more razor sharp tongue.
    p.p.s. i know you are not on here about russians etc etc. you have left a clue. it is not SeeYa but C ya.
    p.p.p.s. BUT!!! i am sorry to say. we DO have a russian member on here. BUT i fail to see her defending her "motherland". shame.... maybe "western traits" have effected her. in "my country" not defending ones country is classed as traitorous...

incidentally.....

read the thread and what it says.

you asked for my opinion. you got it.

I guess nick you covered all that better than anyone else could peple are people good and bad dont hate a race religion etc etc for the actions of one