Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default who is this Yuri and how does it work??

Is there any web site with regards to how it all works and if yes I would like to check it out (finished my studies for this semester and would like to educate myself, so I have an idea of how it works).

I realy believe that some of these girls are nice. I like to believe the one I am writting to is nice but I suppose time will show.
    My Advice to all of you is to just let it roll and if she askes for money it does not mean she is bad. Thought it would be hard to believe she is not a scammer. I say if she asks for money she should feel comfortable to let you go and see her at least. When you meat you should be able to tell if it is worth it or not. Just see it as a holiday to meet a friend.

Fat Yuri is the guy who is usually the "mastermind" of the scam. It started with a guy called Yuri who got arrested in Russia. He was a photographer and used his wife to pick up the money (as far as I recall).

How it all works.. on my site it is explained in great detail,just click Free Tools link on the left panel

it is always good to hear from you elenag
    I was just looking at your site LOL

I think all the people that come here should have a look at this site LOL