Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Natasha

I have a girl from Yoshkar -Ola.
    Met twice her and had a good meeting. No sign of scam so far.
    When will the scam take place ....?

THETOAD,

You seriously would like to meet a girl with a 1 year old child...
    For a serious relation or only to help her ...?

To have a relationship with her...she turned out to be a lier anyway.

She sent me a email to a Gary not my name.
    When I pulled her about it she said it was someone elses mail left on the computer before she used it and must of sent it by Mistake...

Funny that the Mail said her daughters name in it and that her daughter was ill like she told me.

So I said BYE BYE to her!!

Well, it was a good decision !!
    Though such mistakes can really be possible if the woman doesn't know English and uses interpreters who answer to many men.

True. I used to be an interpreter and I myself have done the same thing. I apologized profusely to both the lady and the guy, of course. They didn't hold it against me (thanks god! i felt so bad), even though they could.

What the hell is going on here?? Don't you stop finding ridiculous excuses for russians.... This makes me feel nauseated actually... and I am gonna puke in a sec.... blaaaaaaaa

If you want to know whether someone is scammer or not.... just look at the address.....if she's from russia then you got the freaken answer....
    All russians are scammers even if they prove otherwise....
    One more thing to add.... someone mentions translating services and an honest mistake... hehehehe... this is really an interesting joke that I couldn't tell to a 2 weeker infant coz he might laugh to death

Well detective,

You are probably near the truth but let's not lose the hope ......

My friend,
    I do not think that hope is in russia..... you are giving the russians too many credits they do not deserve. When u say u lose hope if you lose a russian this means a lot. You are praising them when u say so and it seems you are still not convinced about how bad they are.
    Actually this makes me hate them even more.... coz they are successful in what they're aiming for. Some of you might wonder why do I hate them that much.... it's because of one reason: THEY REALLY THINK AND ARE TOTALLY CONVINCED THAT NORTH AMERICANS ARE IDIOTS... Whereas the truth is that the russians are the idiots and definitely not the Americans....
    What pisses me off actually is the way they look at us. This idea should change. Scamming others proves how dirty they are not how stupid Americans are. If the human quality in russia is like that then i think they need 1 million year to reach the standards in North America and specially in Canada.....
    Good luck everybody

all the scamming does not just come from russia ..one of the biggest scams was from right here in the u.s 750,000 dollars worth thank fully they got caught

Scamming foreigners in Internet is partly an ORGANIZED activity in Russia. It is only one way to try to get as much DOLLARS and EUROS to Russia as possible. Russian agencies and women coax foreign men to travel to Russia to spend money there. Also in many situations the foreigners have to pay even 10 fold for the services compared to what Russians pay. The ridiculous statement which I heard during my visit in a Russian University was that they have so much Dollars in Russia that burning all would cause the whole USA to be ruined...

Probably the truth is that RUSSIA would get totally bankrupted because the Rubles are only a joke and the whole economy is based on the foreign currency.....