Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default A NEW STORY ABOUT MEETING A RUSSIAN GIRL

Hi everybody !

Here is a story about the meeting with a Russian girl Nadezhda from Volgograd. We had some correspondence and agreed about the meeting in St.Petersburg and then to make a visit to Helsinki and Stockholm.
    She told me she has 700 $ and will take care of all her costs during our meeting. Well, we met in St.Petersburg and got her the VISA to Shengen countries in 3 days. I had also reserved us the ship tour Helsinki-Stockholm-Helsinki + one night in Stockholm. Package price 190 euros. Also I paid beforehand her train from STP to Helsinki about 50 euros. We stayed in Peter for 4 nights to wait for the visa and see around there. All went rather well sofar. We had decided about a serious meeting and looking for the marriage from both sides.
    But already at the first night she came very "aggressive" about the sex. Actually I was not quite sure about our real feelings and also she looked very different from her photos. I see she sent me photos where she was about 22-25. Now she is 32 yrs and looking already different so I decided to behave rather like a friend. But she got her visa and I had paid all our reservations so I decided to go on as we had agree beforehand. But after getting the visa and trip to Stockholm she changed her behaviour. She became very unpolite and did not want to pay me back her costs which she had promised to pay for her trip. She was accusing me about cheating her and that I wanted more money from her. In reality all costs were lower than usual because I had got many special discounts. In this stage I want to tell that she did not know English but we managed to discuss somehow because I know a little Russian. But all the time she spoke very fast language and did not want to use dictionary to explain better. So probably I did not understand all what she explained to me. It was her meaning to behave so to cheat me. Her emails before our meeting were good English and she told that she has a good translator who helps her. But during our meeting the situation was different as I told you. So this kind of behaviour is also a good sign about the intensions to cheat in some way.
    Well, when we arrived back to Helsinki she suddenly told me that she has a friend in Aland. A small island between Finland and Sweden. And she wanted to go there. So I understood that she only wanted me to pay all her costs to meet another friend or a man in Aland !
    And it was also strange that during our meeting she often wanted to look around alone for 30 mins or one hour. But this was because she contacted her other friend by phone and probably planned how to cheat me. She seemed to have some Russian speaking fiends also in Helsinki and Stockholm.

Finally after a long discussion and quarrel she paid me back part of her costs for the trip to Stockholm and Helsinki as we had agreed beforehand. But not our hotel costs in St.Petersburg and many other costs.
    So I did not want to have any sex with her because I realized that she wanted to use it only to say that I am her boyfriend and should pay all her costs ! This is a common habit in Russia. And we had also many obstacles between us. First it is very difficult to agree about anything serious with a woman who does not know English (or other common language). And what do you think about a woman who does not know what is Christmas or a Bible ? Also she told me that she does not drink or smoke. But she drunk a bottle of strong wine and 7 half liter stoups at night club without even getting drunk very much ! And she tried to smoke behing my back. I do not like smoking women and told about it to her before too.
    So finally I am happy that I could get rid of her because she even did not try to behave correctly.
    I did not lose very much money but anyway about 500 Euros for a trip which was not any success and necessary for me. And finally I got from her 150 Euros back after quarrels and was very happy to get rid of her sooner than planned !

So what can we learn about such meetings ? Many RUSSIAN WOMEN want to meet you only to get some holiday, trips, presents and good life without any purpose to meet you for making any serious relations with you ! But I was any way happy because I went to Peter one day before our meeting and I met a nice girl for 3 hours in Peter. This woman was very nice and the 3 hours with her were much better than the 7 days with Nadezhda !! So I hope that all the trip was not a disaster and we can have a better meeting with this other woman soon again !

So I wait for your comments and would like to hear other stories from men who meet Russian women. Also successful and not only scam stories. I think it helps us a lot to understand how to meet a Russian woman ....

Good Luck !

I had a similar experience in Novosibirsk early last year.
    I reported her to several scam sites, she was very upset about this and mailed me a few times that I had misunderstood her intentions during our time together.
    http://www.anti-scam.org/cgi-bin/sca...s.cgi?view=558
    Wjen you are there with a girl, there is not much you can do than just let time pass

Well, that woman accused me of cheating her because I did not f..ck her....but I never promised it...

Lonelyboy, That is a very interesting story. My guess is that you probably met this woman online through some agency??? Maybe you will explain how you made your first e-mail contact??
    My guess is that she has probably been involved with other men through online communication. She has probably been successfull at manipulating other men in the past with sex.
    These type of women are the main reason that I ALWAYS avoid Russian women online. I only use the internet to communicate with women that I already know in person. The very best Russian women will not be found on the internet.
    Your story reminds me of Marianna Rudenko from Ryazan, Russia. I was involved in a three year relationship with her from Feburary '00 until September '03. I met her through an internet agency (kiss.com) that is no longer in business.
    After about 4 months of correspondence I decided to go to Russia to meet her in person. I had already been to Russia and Ukraine about 4 times before I went there to meet her, so I knew my way around a little bit. I had some experience with Russian women and thought that I knew what to expect. But my first meeting with her resulted in an unexpected situation.
    She was a very pretty girl. 30 years old and spoke excellent English. She lives in Ryazan, Russia. A small, dirty little town about 250km southwest of Moscow.
    I arrived in Moscow in July of '00 and checked into the Novatell Hotel across the street from SVO International Airport. It was kind of strange for me as I called her on the telephone to tell her that I had arrived. I suddenly realized that this was the first time that I had spoke to her on the phone and I felt a little nervous.
    We spoke for awhile and made plans for her to travel to Moscow by train the next morning. She had a very sweet voice and I felt comfortable after our conversation.
    The next day, I went to the hotel lobby at about noon to wait for her. I was thinking that I should book another room for her but decided to wait until she arrived. I had no intentions of trying to get her into bed during our first meeting. I was searching for a wife, not a whore.
    She arrived on schedule and we recognized each other with no problem. We went to a little cafe in the hotel and had tea and cake and got to know each other for awhile. I was very impressed with her. Very sweet, good English, well dressed and very beautifull.
    After awhile we decided to go into the city and do something. She wanted to shower and freshen up first. So I told her that I should first go to the front desk and get her a room. She looked at me and said "It is not necessary." So we went to my room.
    While she spent some time in the bathroom I was lying on the bed thinking to myself about how pretty she was. She came out of the bathroom looking more beautifull that before. I was very attracted to her and decided to test the waters a little bit. So I gave her a little kiss. Then another little kiss. Then the little kiss turned into a big kiss and before I knew it, we were under the bed sheets and her clothes were on the floor.
    This was the start of a relationship that lasted for three years. An emotional rollercoaster ride that had it's up's and down's on a daily basis. Some days she was the sweetest woman on earth and some days she was the daughter of Satan. In the back of my mind there was always an unanswered question about her. After only knowing her in person for two hours, what kind of woman would be naked in my bed? I didn't think of her as a whore but still there was some doubt. I think that it was just the age old game of women trying to manipulate men with sex. When she finally realized that she could not manipulate me, she became a real bitch.
    I brought here here to the USA on a K1 visa in Sept.'03 and after only one week I realized that I can not live with this woman. So I ended the relationship and sent her home.
    My point is that some Russian women will definately try to use sex to manipulate a man. If it were not for that one problem with her, I think that we would have been happily married.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar,
    I am sorry for you that this had to end in such a way.
    I also have to admit that I enjoy the stories on this forum, in one way or another they sound familiar.
    As you probably have seen, the girl in Novosibirsk was not bad looking at all too, but she had a cold manipulating character.

well, there was a story on another forum about an older man who travelled to Moscow to meet this hottie half his age.
    It turned out she brought a girlfriend along but the threesome ended with him paying for shopping sprees & restaurants for the 2.
    As well, suspicious leave would be present...she had to take an exam; she had to sit an interview...my guess is she was entertaining other relationships.
    After months of rollercoaster, when he pressed her for serious commitment, she admitted he was too old for her.
    I wonder in the meantime how many suckers had been trapped in her web.
    This brings the issue up of many FSU fairies with good looks ( of course, who would bother if they were butt ugly? ) and fluent in a foreign language, who make a living out of foreigners' gullible or twisted fluffy ideas.

I really don't understand these guys messin' around with women half their age and then expecting a serious relationship. Women like that are fun for a night or two but then you have to move on and forget about it.
    For me it's 8-10 years max. (Maybe 12 under the right conditions).
    Anything younger than that is just a one nighter.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sorry Sonar,

I am one of them....
    Anyway in our country it is very usual that a man is 8-12 years older if the couple marries when both are over 30...
    There are many young and even serious women who like older men.
    They appreciate the life experience of men more than age difference.
    Most of my girlfriends are 20-25 years younger than me. I know that this can make more risk but I am ready to take it.
    And on the contrary there are also many men who like older women. My aunt is married with a man who is 16 years younger than she is....
    So this is in a matter of fact very personal question. And for sure I am not compelling anyone to marry me. I have heard that these marriages are often very happy. There are ofcourse many young women who are only after the money but it is not difficult to distinquish such a woman from others. If a young woman is very good looking so the risk is very big but if I can find a usual looking young woman I think that the risk is not so big.
    So good luck for everybody !!

let's not fool ourselves...fresh meat does have an appeal.
    let's equally not fool ourselves about why or how a female would hop in the sack with a man 20-30 years her senior.
    Do such odd relationships works?
    As long as the man keeps fuelling the engine, which sparked the interest, eg money, travels, shopping sprees, whatever.
    Your story at the beginning of the post represents a (very) likely outcome of such odd relationships...and the outcome was rather mild.
    There are cases of men taken to the cleaners, or of women marrying, then laying any younger male in sight from the milkman to one's brother.

At which point we can indulge in speculations over the cynical, manipulative, heartless nature of FSU or else women, while the problem is ours to start with.
    Again...
    I'm not gay and anybody would literally jump at any Gwen Stefani, Shakira or Britney Spears (or whoever) ready to open herself up to him...if she's half one's age, the better.
    HOWEVER
    Unless i am say Stephen King, George Clooney, Eric Clapton or whoever along that line, what would Gwen Stefani do with me?
    Besides, even celebrities are used for their fame, then dropped like hot rocks.

I'd rather keep real.

I suppose that every situation is different and depends on the two people involved. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with a man being involved with a women half his age. It is his business and if it works for him, that's great.
    But personally, I find most women in their early 20's to be bimbos who have not yet developed a true direction in life. Outside of the bedroom, I tend to get bored with them very quickly.
    I once met a guy in a Moscow nightclub from New York. He was 64 and his girl was in her late 20's. They had been married for about 3 years and were in Moscow visiting relatives. The guy was quite friendly and recognized me as American, so I had a couple of drinks with them. I remember asking my fiancee' "What do you think about that"? (meaning their age difference). She said "Oh, it is ok because they love each other". I thought to myself "Yeah,Right".