Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sonar,
    You have been there!
    Also local business men have girls halve their age, I am sure you have seen them in the night clubs too.
    I guess there is in east Europe a different opinion about this as we are used to.

well, the good old mileages varycatch phrase doesn't hold much water in this context.
    Sure, if you're turning 66 & living in a cartonbox off food stamps and [u]stillhave Shakiras or Gwen Stefanis digging you like crazy, that has to be for whom you truly are, then.
    Otherwise, i remain highly skeptical.
    I at least twice had pretty 15-16yo's offering themselves to me in front of a MTL big disco in exchange for entrance fees, a good time and probably their daily dope ratio.
    I was 26yo at the time, mind you.
    So [u]it's not difficult at all.
    Become a regular at any pub or disco, splurge $, make sure you get known as an affluent swinger looking for a good time, and you'll sure have more tail than you can manage.
    Don't come back complaining if that is not Romeo&Juliet or other fairy tale, however...as well, don't complain if the bang/buck ratio decreases steadily.
    On another forum a (supposed) FSUW claimed she was madly in love with her western husband...[u]thirty years her senior.
    Of course she admitted she'd like to say take latino dancing sessions, go swimming or hiking, or else active stuff, while he was well off watching news & taking a nap.
    Now i don't need to be a bitter, envious lost loser case to wonder how long before she starts having affairs or heading for the yellow pages under "divorce lawyers".
    Mileages vary, yes, but within reason.
    Besides, i have never heard of a significant success rate of MOB marriages, let alone those with 20+ years age gap.

Sonar,
    You are right. I do not mean teenage girls or even women under 28.
    They are bad in bed, they are not mature for a serious relationship or the marriage at all. Ofcourse there are some exceptions but only a few.
    And in Russia there are so many women with a child, divorced without a man or maybe they do not even know who is the father...
    What does it tell about them ?

Well I think there should be another definition to prostitution..... I think that a woman who sells her body for money and who doesn't hide this fact is NOT a prostitute. A prostitute is a woman who, even without selling her body, thinks of scamming men.....
    Good luck you russians..... the game is over and noone trusts your values anymore.
    I wonder what do these freaken russian scammers win if they got few dirty dollars from us (North Americans).... they ruined a whole population.... who trusts a russian girl after all we read about them?? Even if she is the best I do not trust her..... I think we should send them more money to go to a psychiatrist (definitely not a russian one, preferably a north american) to help them and teach those russians about human values.....

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Sonar,
    You have been there!
    Also local business men have girls halve their age, I am sure you have seen them in the night clubs too.
    I guess there is in east Europe a different opinion about this as we are used to.
    Dutchy, Sure I see it all the time. Not only in Moscow but everywhere in Russia. I have no problem with it, I'm just saying that most women in their early 20's are sometimes good for a lay but I don't take them serious.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

In night clubs in Russia, I think there is not much job for a woman over 25.....
    In Russia ALL women who visit public night clubs are looking for money for sex. Most of them are lonely women with a child and have not found other way to solve their economical problems or they want some extra money because of their selfishness. They admit this truth. Most of them still have a normal daily job but as we all know they are very badly paid. Are they prostitutes ?

Still I want to say that only a few Russian women know English and can use computers. So those who can they have the chance to try scamming. Believe me there ARE a lot of nice women in Russia but how to find them ? It is very difficult in Internet due to this scamming problem. It spoils the chances of real and sincere women in Russia.
    And nobody trusts in agencies anymore...

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

In night clubs in Russia, I think there is not much job for a woman over 25.....
    In Russia ALL women who visit public night clubs are looking for money for sex. Most of them are lonely women with a child and have not found other way to solve their economical problems or they want some extra money because of their selfishness. They admit this truth. Most of them still have a normal daily job but as we all know they are very badly paid. Are they prostitutes ?

Well, you run into that kind of women even at home...the only difference is: a) an higher price tag and b) different settings, but you'll find plenty of lounge foxes looking for a good time...of course it's not like she dries you up, then you slip a fiver in her purse & it's ok...oh, no! You wine, dine them...you fund shopping sprees...you act as in a soap opera...
    I have much more empathy & respect for the FSU single mother trying to raise a buck, than for all the well-dressed western dating queens, who are sleeping with half the town anyway.

Prostitution is a big word.
    If your friend's wife or girlfriend sleeps with you because you wine&dine her etc, then we call it "swinging" or an "affair"...well, the "50 bucks a bang" prostitute could label her work as "affairs", but she doesn't bother...in the end, females having lots of sex with different partners on both ends.

quote:
    And nobody trusts in agencies anymore...

Lonelyboy,Anyone that places trust in an internet marriage/dating agency these days is foolish indeed. Honest agencys no longer exist. They have found it to be more profitable to be full of BS. In 1999 when I first became involved with Russian women, there was not so much scamming and there were mostly honest agencies and women. Today it is much different and nothing more than a bad joke.
    Here in the USA, it is not a popular idea for a man to go to Russia for a women. So there are new fools everyday that fall to agencies and scammers through the internet.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

I agree Sonar.
    But still it seems that there are really a lot of men from USA looking for a woman from Russia. At least the agencies give that impression. But I have such a comprehension that it is not very easy for a Russian woman to get a visa to USA. How is it ?
    If I go to Russia and I go together with a Russian woman to our Consulate we can get her a Shengen multivisa in 2-3 days for 6 months. Normally there is a 200 m queue to Consulate, they have to queue for two days and it takes 1 month to get a visa for a Russian.
    And the probability to get a visa is 95 % for a Russian woman with "a clean past". Especially some young and beautiful women have got refusal probably suspected of the prostitution.