Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default A NEW STORY ABOUT MEETING A RUSSIAN GIRL

Hi everybody !

Here is a story about the meeting with a Russian girl Nadezhda from Volgograd. We had some correspondence and agreed about the meeting in St.Petersburg and then to make a visit to Helsinki and Stockholm.
    She told me she has 700 $ and will take care of all her costs during our meeting. Well, we met in St.Petersburg and got her the VISA to Shengen countries in 3 days. I had also reserved us the ship tour Helsinki-Stockholm-Helsinki + one night in Stockholm. Package price 190 euros. Also I paid beforehand her train from STP to Helsinki about 50 euros. We stayed in Peter for 4 nights to wait for the visa and see around there. All went rather well sofar. We had decided about a serious meeting and looking for the marriage from both sides.
    But already at the first night she came very "aggressive" about the sex. Actually I was not quite sure about our real feelings and also she looked very different from her photos. I see she sent me photos where she was about 22-25. Now she is 32 yrs and looking already different so I decided to behave rather like a friend. But she got her visa and I had paid all our reservations so I decided to go on as we had agree beforehand. But after getting the visa and trip to Stockholm she changed her behaviour. She became very unpolite and did not want to pay me back her costs which she had promised to pay for her trip. She was accusing me about cheating her and that I wanted more money from her. In reality all costs were lower than usual because I had got many special discounts. In this stage I want to tell that she did not know English but we managed to discuss somehow because I know a little Russian. But all the time she spoke very fast language and did not want to use dictionary to explain better. So probably I did not understand all what she explained to me. It was her meaning to behave so to cheat me. Her emails before our meeting were good English and she told that she has a good translator who helps her. But during our meeting the situation was different as I told you. So this kind of behaviour is also a good sign about the intensions to cheat in some way.
    Well, when we arrived back to Helsinki she suddenly told me that she has a friend in Aland. A small island between Finland and Sweden. And she wanted to go there. So I understood that she only wanted me to pay all her costs to meet another friend or a man in Aland !
    And it was also strange that during our meeting she often wanted to look around alone for 30 mins or one hour. But this was because she contacted her other friend by phone and probably planned how to cheat me. She seemed to have some Russian speaking fiends also in Helsinki and Stockholm.

Finally after a long discussion and quarrel she paid me back part of her costs for the trip to Stockholm and Helsinki as we had agreed beforehand. But not our hotel costs in St.Petersburg and many other costs.
    So I did not want to have any sex with her because I realized that she wanted to use it only to say that I am her boyfriend and should pay all her costs ! This is a common habit in Russia. And we had also many obstacles between us. First it is very difficult to agree about anything serious with a woman who does not know English (or other common language). And what do you think about a woman who does not know what is Christmas or a Bible ? Also she told me that she does not drink or smoke. But she drunk a bottle of strong wine and 7 half liter stoups at night club without even getting drunk very much ! And she tried to smoke behing my back. I do not like smoking women and told about it to her before too.
    So finally I am happy that I could get rid of her because she even did not try to behave correctly.
    I did not lose very much money but anyway about 500 Euros for a trip which was not any success and necessary for me. And finally I got from her 150 Euros back after quarrels and was very happy to get rid of her sooner than planned !

So what can we learn about such meetings ? Many RUSSIAN WOMEN want to meet you only to get some holiday, trips, presents and good life without any purpose to meet you for making any serious relations with you ! But I was any way happy because I went to Peter one day before our meeting and I met a nice girl for 3 hours in Peter. This woman was very nice and the 3 hours with her were much better than the 7 days with Nadezhda !! So I hope that all the trip was not a disaster and we can have a better meeting with this other woman soon again !

So I wait for your comments and would like to hear other stories from men who meet Russian women. Also successful and not only scam stories. I think it helps us a lot to understand how to meet a Russian woman ....

Good Luck !

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Sonar,
    You have been there!
    Also local business men have girls halve their age, I am sure you have seen them in the night clubs too.
    I guess there is in east Europe a different opinion about this as we are used to.

well, the good old mileages varycatch phrase doesn't hold much water in this context.
    Sure, if you're turning 66 & living in a cartonbox off food stamps and [u]stillhave Shakiras or Gwen Stefanis digging you like crazy, that has to be for whom you truly are, then.
    Otherwise, i remain highly skeptical.
    I at least twice had pretty 15-16yo's offering themselves to me in front of a MTL big disco in exchange for entrance fees, a good time and probably their daily dope ratio.
    I was 26yo at the time, mind you.
    So [u]it's not difficult at all.
    Become a regular at any pub or disco, splurge $, make sure you get known as an affluent swinger looking for a good time, and you'll sure have more tail than you can manage.
    Don't come back complaining if that is not Romeo&Juliet or other fairy tale, however...as well, don't complain if the bang/buck ratio decreases steadily.
    On another forum a (supposed) FSUW claimed she was madly in love with her western husband...[u]thirty years her senior.
    Of course she admitted she'd like to say take latino dancing sessions, go swimming or hiking, or else active stuff, while he was well off watching news & taking a nap.
    Now i don't need to be a bitter, envious lost loser case to wonder how long before she starts having affairs or heading for the yellow pages under "divorce lawyers".
    Mileages vary, yes, but within reason.
    Besides, i have never heard of a significant success rate of MOB marriages, let alone those with 20+ years age gap.

Sonar,
    You are right. I do not mean teenage girls or even women under 28.
    They are bad in bed, they are not mature for a serious relationship or the marriage at all. Ofcourse there are some exceptions but only a few.
    And in Russia there are so many women with a child, divorced without a man or maybe they do not even know who is the father...
    What does it tell about them ?

Well I think there should be another definition to prostitution..... I think that a woman who sells her body for money and who doesn't hide this fact is NOT a prostitute. A prostitute is a woman who, even without selling her body, thinks of scamming men.....
    Good luck you russians..... the game is over and noone trusts your values anymore.
    I wonder what do these freaken russian scammers win if they got few dirty dollars from us (North Americans).... they ruined a whole population.... who trusts a russian girl after all we read about them?? Even if she is the best I do not trust her..... I think we should send them more money to go to a psychiatrist (definitely not a russian one, preferably a north american) to help them and teach those russians about human values.....

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Sonar,
    You have been there!
    Also local business men have girls halve their age, I am sure you have seen them in the night clubs too.
    I guess there is in east Europe a different opinion about this as we are used to.
    Dutchy, Sure I see it all the time. Not only in Moscow but everywhere in Russia. I have no problem with it, I'm just saying that most women in their early 20's are sometimes good for a lay but I don't take them serious.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

In night clubs in Russia, I think there is not much job for a woman over 25.....
    In Russia ALL women who visit public night clubs are looking for money for sex. Most of them are lonely women with a child and have not found other way to solve their economical problems or they want some extra money because of their selfishness. They admit this truth. Most of them still have a normal daily job but as we all know they are very badly paid. Are they prostitutes ?

Still I want to say that only a few Russian women know English and can use computers. So those who can they have the chance to try scamming. Believe me there ARE a lot of nice women in Russia but how to find them ? It is very difficult in Internet due to this scamming problem. It spoils the chances of real and sincere women in Russia.
    And nobody trusts in agencies anymore...

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

In night clubs in Russia, I think there is not much job for a woman over 25.....
    In Russia ALL women who visit public night clubs are looking for money for sex. Most of them are lonely women with a child and have not found other way to solve their economical problems or they want some extra money because of their selfishness. They admit this truth. Most of them still have a normal daily job but as we all know they are very badly paid. Are they prostitutes ?

Well, you run into that kind of women even at home...the only difference is: a) an higher price tag and b) different settings, but you'll find plenty of lounge foxes looking for a good time...of course it's not like she dries you up, then you slip a fiver in her purse & it's ok...oh, no! You wine, dine them...you fund shopping sprees...you act as in a soap opera...
    I have much more empathy & respect for the FSU single mother trying to raise a buck, than for all the well-dressed western dating queens, who are sleeping with half the town anyway.

Prostitution is a big word.
    If your friend's wife or girlfriend sleeps with you because you wine&dine her etc, then we call it "swinging" or an "affair"...well, the "50 bucks a bang" prostitute could label her work as "affairs", but she doesn't bother...in the end, females having lots of sex with different partners on both ends.

quote:
    And nobody trusts in agencies anymore...

Lonelyboy,Anyone that places trust in an internet marriage/dating agency these days is foolish indeed. Honest agencys no longer exist. They have found it to be more profitable to be full of BS. In 1999 when I first became involved with Russian women, there was not so much scamming and there were mostly honest agencies and women. Today it is much different and nothing more than a bad joke.
    Here in the USA, it is not a popular idea for a man to go to Russia for a women. So there are new fools everyday that fall to agencies and scammers through the internet.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

I agree Sonar.
    But still it seems that there are really a lot of men from USA looking for a woman from Russia. At least the agencies give that impression. But I have such a comprehension that it is not very easy for a Russian woman to get a visa to USA. How is it ?
    If I go to Russia and I go together with a Russian woman to our Consulate we can get her a Shengen multivisa in 2-3 days for 6 months. Normally there is a 200 m queue to Consulate, they have to queue for two days and it takes 1 month to get a visa for a Russian.
    And the probability to get a visa is 95 % for a Russian woman with "a clean past". Especially some young and beautiful women have got refusal probably suspected of the prostitution.