Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

I agree Sonar.
    But still it seems that there are really a lot of men from USA looking for a woman from Russia. At least the agencies give that impression. But I have such a comprehension that it is not very easy for a Russian woman to get a visa to USA. How is it ?
    If I go to Russia and I go together with a Russian woman to our Consulate we can get her a Shengen multivisa in 2-3 days for 6 months. Normally there is a 200 m queue to Consulate, they have to queue for two days and it takes 1 month to get a visa for a Russian.
    And the probability to get a visa is 95 % for a Russian woman with "a clean past". Especially some young and beautiful women have got refusal probably suspected of the prostitution.

I guess americans ( secondly westerners in generals ) must be perceived as simpletons. The issue (as with any advertisement) is [u]NOT to get you to truly lose weight, turn $100 into $100000 with some "secret forex scheme", get a model wife half your age or increase your pen!s size...who cares...

The whole issue is to drive business through the machinery...and one's cash is badly needed...

Again, one's realistic approach is the best defense...what would a model half my age want to [u]everdo with [u]average little me?; I once toured offshore havens like Panama, Belize, Latvia, Estonia, Costa Rica & met some prestigious names...[u]no way in hell you can turn $100 into $100000 with a reasonable safety margin...your principal is at risk, and 99% times you loose it. Increasing pen!s size without surgery?! Ask any urologist...

It's that simple...once you get it.

Well we all have our dreams...
    What is life without any dreams....?

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

Well we all have our dreams...
    What is life without any dreams....?
    There are alot of good women in Russia. I know this from personal experience. But they will not be found on the internet!!!!!How do you find them without going there?? YOU DON'T!!!!!!
    That is what most westerners do not understand.
    For an American to go to Russia and find his female partner he will need to have alot of time, patience, and be willing to travel there several times per year. He will of course need a healthy bank account.
    99.9% of American men will find it to be very, very difficult.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar, again I completely agree with your ideas...
    Well to go there, this is probably not a big problem (if you have money...) BUT how to FIND your dreamwoman there ??
    You can contact the agencies and hope them to arrange you a meeting. Well they will do it BUT it will be the same situation as with Internet meetings. Once I tried it but was scammed by the agency. I studied their cataloques and found many interesting women whom I would like to meet. BUT they were not available ! (it was like a Russian restaurant....a big menu but most of them unfortunately not available today...) Instead the agency proposed me a woman who would be suitable for me...well I met her and paid for a 30 min meeting a lot of money. The woman looked very bored and then the agency called me later that the woman is not interested in me. The truth was that this woman was only a bait arranged by the agency to lure me and get my money !
    The "best" girls I have met in student places. The problem is the language because even nowadays very few students speak English. But the good thing is that the girls very seldom turn their back to me even though I am much older. It is nice to talk with them if they know even a little English. And they have been very interested in my company (I have even got many kisses..). But those girls are too young for me because I look for a woman in 28 ...36 of age. Anyway their company has been very pleasant. But I am sure that a man in the age of 25 ...35 will find easily a nice and young girl in those places.
    In public night clubs the situation is completely other. There it is possible to find a woman for one night without any problems if you are ready to help her economically....but for a serious intension a wasted time....
    So here some examples about my experiences.

Good Luck !

Lonleyboy, Yes it is not an easy and simple thing to just go there and meet women on your own. The language barrier is the biggest problem for me. But it can be done.
    I first became involved with FSU women in 1999 in Kiev, Ukraine. The girl that I was visiting there was nice and attractive but she was not marriage material for me. And I was just recently divorced from my American wife so I was not inclined to become immediately married again.
    While spending time with her in Kiev, I noticed many more attractive ladies that were interesting to me. It is funny how women always seem to be interested in you when you are with another woman.
    In January '00 I traveled to Kazan, Russia with a friend of mine who is now married to a girl from Kazan. Again I met some nice and attractive ladies but still I was not inclined toward marriage. My friends wife (girlfriend at the time) introduced me to alot of women in Kazan.
    Shortly after I arrived back in the USA from Kazan, I began corresponding with a girl from Sochi, Russia. So in April of '00 I traveled to Sochi to meet her. It is funny that in her photos she was a very attractive and slim woman. However, when I met her in person she was a fat little pig. I decided very quickly that I would not waste any time with her.
    So here I am in Sochi, Russia for ten days and I know absolutely nobody. Everywhere I see nice attractive women, but since I do not speak Russian well, I can not speak to them.
    On my third morning in Sochi, I was sitting in the lobby of the Radisson hotel where I was staying. I was reading the English version of a local Sochi newspaper. I noticed an ad from a guy that said he was a local tourist guide. It seemed like a good idea so I called the guy. He spoke English and had a nice Mercedes E300. His name was Igor and he arrived shortly at the hotel. He accepted my offer of $100 per day to be my guide, transportation and interpreter. He was available to me 24 hours per day to take me anywhere and do anything that I wanted.
    During the next 6 or 7 days I had the time of my life. I was meeting as many women as I wanted. If we were driving down a street and I saw a nice lady walking on the sidewalk, Igor would stop and ask her for some information. Of course not all women will be interested in this approach but about half of them were. Some of them thought that we were mafia guys and would not speak to us. Some of them were very curious and also friendly.
    I ended up meeting one of the most beautiful and sweet women that I have ever known. Her name was Snejana, 32 years old, single, no kids and very sweet and loving and fun to be with. But that is another story for another time.
    Anyway, my advice is this: Forget about searching for Russian women for now. Spend some time searching for a good guide that has a nice car and speaks good English and Russian. Be sure that he is neat and well dressed and personable. Negotiate a price of about $100 per day for him to be available 24 hours per day. Go to places such as the Old Arbot section of Moscow where there are many sidewalk cafes, art galleries, street vendors and shopping areas. There are places like this in almost any town in Russia. There will be 100's of ladies there at anytime of the day. Find a few nice, little sidewalk cafes to spend some time. Watch the ladies for signs of interest.Especially in the smaller towns of Russia, the women are always curious about foreigners. If you see one that you like, tell your guide to earn his pay.
    You will not seem like such a total stranger and the women will trust you more.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

It seems that Sonar, Lonelyboy and me usually agree on most topics.
    I have been meeting with girls upto an age difference of 20 years, but it was not working.
    We did not share the same interests.
    Meeting and spending some holidays together is a different story as living together.
    I guess an age difference till 10-12 years for a lasting relationship is not a problem.
    I agree woman younger as 30 are not really an option, they do not know "life" yet and have no idea what problems to expect when moving to another country.
    The best way to meet women is to go there and be pro-active.
    Just go up to a woman you fancy and start talking to her, if she doen not understand you it is too bad, you cannot communicate with anyway.
    Usually women are reacting very nice and surprised.
    I once shared a sleepingcabin in the nighttrain from Kiev to Kharkov with a woman, she was very nice and we "talked" all evening, the next morning she invited me to her apartment in Kharkov.
    No money issues, no scam.

Hey Dutchy, How are you??
    Yeah I find it interesting to discuss these topics with guys that have actually been involved with FSU women in person. They are the ones that seem to know the most about what they are talking about.
    I think that it is everyone's intention to give good advice and anyone becoming involved with a Russian woman will need all of the good advice that they can get.
    As you said, sometimes it is not so difficult to have a nice conversation and get to know a complete stranger. I have done it myself a few times. It is much easier in person than on the internet.
    If a guy is really serious about finding a good woman in eastern Europe, there are definately ways to do it. But I no longer think that meeting a woman on the internet is a good thing. Times have changed during the past few years and internet women are very risky.
    Five years ago it was not such a problem since scamming was somewhat rare. But today it is totally different.

Sonar,
    Totally agree... I know lots of friends who got married through the internet in the past few years. I think that nowadays it is rare to find a genuine woman... and the idea of scamming is more popular specially because there are men who still believe in it based on there peers experience which occured in the late 90's... I do not think that meeting a stranger is a bad idea. I always like to meet new people but I do not expect anything from them....at all. I think that is the best way to go...

Detective,
    Yes you are correct. In 1999 and 2000 it was actually very simple to meet a sincere and honest woman online from eastern Europe. I did it many times back then and not even once did a woman ask for money for anything.
    Then I became involved in a serious relationship with a girl from Russia in June '00. It lasted until September of '03 when I decided to change directions.
    But today the internet is infected with fraud in the marriage/dating area. I would estimate that 75% of it is scam in some way or another.
    And all of these damn agencies are a large part of the problem.
    I always get as good laugh when I see an agency promoting their anti-scam policy and at the same time they have profiles of women that have been all over the internet for years. What a joke.
    Unfortunately, most guys that are new to this, don't realize the extent of the problem.

Hi guys !

You are right ! It is really possible to find in Russia nice and friendly women. In a matter of fact it is easier there than here in "west".
    Usually they do not turn their back to a foreigner, on the contrary they are very curious. You can try to speak English. Even though they do not know English at all they are sometimes very interested to try to speak with you ! And if you can speak even some words of Russian it would help you a lot.
    So scammers are found in Internet and badly behaving women you will find in nightclubs but be sure that there are a lot of nice women in Russia if you will look in right places. You must have a mind of an adventurer and also have a skill to take small problems as a humour..
    Using somebody to help you like Sonar did is a good idea but you must trust that person and I am sure that with 100 $ per day you will get excellent service ! I would recommend smaller cities instead of Moscow or St.Petersburg. But in these cities in suburbs there are many recreation centres there you can meet during the weekends a lot of genuine and modest local Russian girls who are very interested in your company. If you have the "eye" you will find the right one. And sometimes you need only to look into the eys of the girl and she will smile to you....Behave modestly, behave like Russians and drink vodka with them and you will have a good time....
    Once I went to a nightclub in Katowice Poland. There I met a Polish guy and told him that he looks like Enrico Iglesias (he really did !). After that this guy told every single girl in that club who I am and a lot of girls came to me and wanted to dance and talk with me ! I was really impressed and had a good time there !