Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I think that many older men who look for younger women do so because they want to start a family, which is something they have "struck out" on in previous relationships. I.e., first wife in his 20s was a bitch who did not want children, second wife in his 30s began showing manifestations of borderline schizophrenia, third wife in his 40s was a career-minded feminist, and so on down the road to half a lifetime with no family to show for it.

One positive and reliable way to seek out women from the FSU is to make contact with successful couples, who have wide circles of friends and family both here and back in Russia. They often know women who are stable and reliable who would jump at a chance to meet a western man, but never took the chance. A starting point would be a forum just like this one, or better, one dedicated to discussion about relationships with Russian women, both positive and negative, such as you find at http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/

Edit: One other way that comes to mind is to visit your nearest Russian Orthodox church in your community and/or the Russian community center that can be found in nearly all cities.

Hi babe !

Good idea ! Now it came to my mind that a friend of my friend found his wife from Thailand in this way ....
    He contacted the Siamise Association, one married Siamise woman answered him and told that her girlfriend wants to come to my country and get married here. And so it happened ! They are happily together !